Vegans Charged With Murder for Allegedly Starving Toddler on Raw Food Diet

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how could the baby die if food was still being fed to it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Babies need fat and protein.
They get both with a vegan diet. Plants do contain protein, and fats, the good ones, are found in things like olive oils, coconut oils, Avacado oils.

Apparently not sufficient enough.
Which is why we need to ask, what else was going on? A vegan diet is not lethal to children.
You sure they don't need dairy, at least?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how could the baby die if food was still being fed to it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They get both with a vegan diet. Plants do contain protein, and fats, the good ones, are found in things like olive oils, coconut oils, Avacado oils.

Which is why we need to ask, what else was going on? A vegan diet is not lethal to children.

Of course they need dairy. A baby isn’t a rabbit that can just feed on carrots and lettuce.

Of course they need dairy. A baby isn’t a rabbit that can just feed on carrots and lettuce.
yes, but the article says that the baby was breastfeeding up to a week before the death. There is nothing more nutritious for a baby than its mothers' milk. Unless the mother is on crack cocaine or something like that.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Consider what 'Dairy' means in our society. It is not raw milk. It is filled with hormones and has vitamin D added. I personally love milk and drink it daily.

However, as I said to TheHawk. The baby was breastfeeding up to a week before death.

The crime here is the fact that her baby stopped breastfeeding and she waited a week to do something about it.

ETA: There are also other kinds of milk that a child can have. Almond milk is a popular one.

yes, but the article says that the baby was breastfeeding up to a week before the death. There is nothing more nutritious for a baby than its mothers' milk. Unless the mother is on crack cocaine or something like that.
Maybe the mother's nutrition was compromised, too. Whatever Mom eats is directly what the breastfed baby gets. If mom doesn't eat well, neither does junior.

P2111540.JPG

Maybe the mother's nutrition was compromised, too. Whatever Mom eats is directly what the breastfed baby gets. If mom doesn't eat well, neither does junior.
Yes, that is a possibility. I was thinking that something the baby was eating was causing a mild but persistent allergic reaction and proved to be fatal. A coroner's report will report the cause of death, but not how it came about if it was a nutrition issue. If the toddler was allergic to something and was chronically exposed to the allergen, I can see how it would affect the baby to stop breastfeeding and then, a week later, having been deprived of that vital source of nutrition, expire.

Obviously the breast milk wasn't nutritious or her diet didn't allow her to produce enough.

No, they don't need dairy. That's why the kid has a mother

I wonder if parents who allow their children to eat at McDonalds should be charged with attempted murder

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Because the food was inadequate to sustain life.

Nothing wrong with fruit and veggies but you need protein. Protein comes from meat, fish and chicken.
And.....
MANY other things. Beans and rice together provide complete protein. Then there's nuts and legumes. And if you're vegetarian, milk, eggs and cheese. Oat flour contains 20 grams of protein per cup

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Some people don't know anything about nutrition.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...h-left-baby-malnourished-20180411-p4z8xq.html
I don't have any kids and so yes, I don't know a lot about how much a baby needs of what it needs.

God bless you and everyone else who responded to me always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for the link. :) :) :)

When police spoke with the mother, she said that her 18-month-old hadn't eaten in a week and was only being breast fed. She said she thought it was because he was teething.

At 4 a.m., the boy was nursed for about a minute and then he began to have shallow breathing. She told police that he had never done that before and she should have called someone because she was worried, the statement says.

Instead, the pair fell asleep.

Police asked about the boy's medical history and the mother said he was born at home and he had never seen a doctor.

She also said the family is vegan and only eats fruit and vegetables. The children only eat raw foods, which mainly consisted of mangoes, rambutans, bananas and avocados.

Even if it's weird, it's O.K. for certain ethnic and social nut cases to train their kids to eat stuff that doesn't seem to be right. Junkies don't feed their kids much of anything, fat low income types feed their kids grease burgers and pizza, vegans feed their kids God knows what and the Amish probably feed their kids food that isn't certified by the government. The problem comes when the kids show medical problems and parents aren't willing to seek medical assistance.

A Florida couple who fed their children only raw fruits and vegetables was charged Wednesday with murder for the death of their 18-month-old son, authorities said.

Ryan Patrick O’Leary, 30, and Sheila O’Leary, 35, were indicted by a Lee County grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter, child abuse, and two counts of child neglect, State Attorney Amira Fox said at a Wednesday press conference.

Florida Vegans Charged With Murder for Allegedly Starving Toddler on Raw Food Diet
---------------

Just look at the photos of them in the article. Just look at the left wing woman. Nothing more annoying, more arrogant or dumber than a left wing woman. Then look at the schmuck guy she married.

Vegans folks. What losers.

Glad they were indicted for murder.

When police spoke with the mother, she said that her 18-month-old hadn't eaten in a week and was only being breast fed. She said she thought it was because he was teething.

At 4 a.m., the boy was nursed for about a minute and then he began to have shallow breathing. She told police that he had never done that before and she should have called someone because she was worried, the statement says.

Instead, the pair fell asleep.

Police asked about the boy's medical history and the mother said he was born at home and he had never seen a doctor.

She also said the family is vegan and only eats fruit and vegetables. The children only eat raw foods, which mainly consisted of mangoes, rambutans, bananas and avocados.
Avocados has fats and certain proteins. But there is other proteins that the body needs that avocados doesn't have. And she was feeding the child foods that are low in vitamin B;s. And plus she looks like she is malnutrition. And so if she was breastfeeding her child, that her child was not getting enough nutrients from her breast-milk. Because she was lacking in certain things that the body needs. And so her milk wasn't rich enough to supply a healthy child.

Thiamine For Heart Failure - Healing Heart Disease With Nurse Phyllis

Forum List

Back