Vaxxed NFL player almost dies of Covid

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

This guy was double vaxxed (journalist in Twitter comments confirmed) then gets Covid and almost dies.

He then urges his family to get the vaccine because in he thinks without the vax he could have been worse.

The level of retard here…

If he died, I could just see his family coming out and saying, “imagine if he wasn’t vaxxed, he would have died much quicker”

Lets start he only spent 4 days in hospital... Far from deaths door...

He also wasn't fully vaccinated... He received two does but had gone through the two week window for it to kick in...

He also wasn't fully vaccinated... He received two does but had gone through the two week window for it to kick in...

Anything to try and keep the fear train rolling huh?

Have to make sure you do anything you can to make sure people think he was t really vaxxed. "Oh well he wasn't really vaxxed because it takes 2 weeks and he was still like 93 seconds away from it being it being 2 weeks. So it's a lie he wasn't vaxxed. Now go get your vaxx before you kill 12,000,000 children and your grandma"

This guy was double vaxxed (journalist in Twitter comments confirmed) then gets Covid and almost dies.

He then urges his family to get the vaccine because in he thinks without the vax he could have been worse.

If he died, I could just see his family coming out and saying, “imagine if he wasn’t vaxxed, he would have died much quicker”

He was hospitalized for 4 days, which in of itself is fairly rare if you've been vaccinated but it happens. That's all that was reported. Not that he almost died. Without the vaccine, it very well could have been much worse considering his body had not been conditioned to respond to the virus previously. That's simple science. The only ppl still dying of covid at a clip of 99.9999% are unvaxxed. That number may or may not go down but those are the facts currently. This is a non story, and if anything endorses the use of the vaccine. I guess it was a slow day on facebook.

I hope Republican conspiracy theorists don't get it and catch the virus. Who cares if they die to maintain their freedom.

He was hospitalized for 4 days, which in of itself is fairly rare if you've been vaccinated but it happens. That's all that was reported. Not that he almost died. Without the vaccine, it very well could have been much worse considering his body had not been conditioned to respond to the virus previously. That's simple science. The only ppl still dying of covid at a clip of 99.9999% are unvaxxed. That number may or may not go down but those are the facts currently. This is a non story, and if anything endorses the use of the vaccine. I guess it was a slow day on facebook.
Wrong. Get informed before posting please.

This is an absolute game-changer.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way - two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific:

From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully
vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated.
BOMBSHELL UK data destroys entire premise for vaccine push

So this is another thing many people don't know. That "before the two week window" is a dangerous time and many people GET covid during it. The common excuse is, "well you were exposed before the shot".....right.

That said, sadly, covid seems especially hard on POC and on people with a little extra weight on them. Man.

I hope Republican conspiracy theorists don't get it and catch the virus. Who cares if they die to maintain their freedom.
I didn’t know the French, British, Canadians, Australians protesting vaccines were all republicans.

You people have become inhumane because you’ve been blinded by politicians and the main stream media.

Sad. Your souls have been taken.

Wrong. Get informed before posting please.

This is an absolute game-changer.

The UK government just reported the following data, tucked away in their report on variants of concern:

Less than a third of delta variant deaths are in the unvaccinated.

Let me say that another way - two-thirds of Delta deaths in the UK are in the jabbed.

To be specific:

From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully
vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated.
BOMBSHELL UK data destroys entire premise for vaccine push
thats a tiny amount of deaths to be looking at. Not enough to draw accurate conclusions.

this is whats actually found:

"Our analysis highlights that in the absence of vaccination, any Delta outbreaks will impose a greater burden on healthcare than an Alpha epidemic," said Dr. Anne Presanis, one of the study's lead authors and senior statistician, MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge, in prepared remarks.

x5cdi8ndwak71.jpg

thats a tiny amount of deaths to be looking at. Not enough to draw accurate conclusions.

this is whats actually found:

"Our analysis highlights that in the absence of vaccination, any Delta outbreaks will impose a greater burden on healthcare than an Alpha epidemic," said Dr. Anne Presanis, one of the study's lead authors and senior statistician, MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge, in prepared remarks.

x5cdi8ndwak71.jpg
Yeah there’s always an excuse.

Forum List

Back