John Wick franchise actor dies “of natural causes” at age 60

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
When a perfectly healthy black actor dies suddenly, it’s because of systemic racism, and definitely not the clot shot:

8DCD394C-A73F-4A77-A0CF-75559975D76E.jpeg

Here is a hilarious article paid for by Big Pharma that “fact checks” claims he died from the clot shot.
Even though he posted articles critical of anti-vaxsers and it is required to be vaccinated to travel to the US, they say it cannot be confirmed what his Vax status was.

I liked his character in the Wick movies, he is in the fourth one.

When a perfectly healthy black actor dies suddenly, it’s because of systemic racism, and definitely not the clot shot:

View attachment 769075

Here is a hilarious article paid for by Big Pharma that “fact checks” claims he died from the clot shot.
Even though he posted articles critical of anti-vaxsers and it is required to be vaccinated to travel to the US, they say it cannot be confirmed what his Vax status was.

How do you know he was "perfectly healthy"?

Have you seen his medical records?

View attachment 769075

It`s never too early in the morning to put on your sheet and hood, is it?

Plenty of white celebs died of sudden illness while young as well.

Andre the Giant, for example, and Ravishing Rick Rude.

View attachment 769075

Death happens every damn day and always has you will have your turn also.

Forum List

Back