Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion. Especially since you’re too much of a coward to acknowledge you support the idiots you voted for.
Of course I voted for Biden. I'm not a low end white. I helped prevent trump from being re-elected. Very proud of that. You enjoying having Biden as your President?

Of course I voted for Biden. I'm not a low end white. I helped prevent trump from being re-elected. Very proud of that. You enjoying having Biden as your President?

Ah, the rampant, yet nasty classism of the average Democrat/liberal.

He's not "low end", see, so he voted Biden.

Sickening.

How did that work for you?

Listening to the "experts"?
Great. It's funny you animals have a problem with intellectuals, doctors, and scientists yet have no problem taking advice from some random on twitter simply because they call people with common sense sheeple. It's mind boggling how stupid you are.

Great. It's funny you animals have a problem with intellectuals, doctors, and scientists yet have no problem taking advice from some random on twitter simply because they call people with common sense sheeple. It's mind boggling how stupid you are.

Doctors at one time dug leeches out of dirty creek beds and put them on people's legs.

They also bled people out for infections.

Why do you worship people with so-called "expertise"? Are they never wrong?

Forum List

Back