Vaxed transmit COVID as easily as unVaxed...

100%

Yes...I get that... Even if the total number of cases was one...it could still be honestly reported that 100% of the cases in Massachusetts were vaccinated.

When you read US 'journalism' you have to know every trick and every biased framing device.

But this ain't that.

If A is the population of Massachusetts...

...and If subset B is 72% of the population that is vaccinated and subset C is the other 28%...

If the group of those testing positive for COVID-19 Delta contains 74% from B and 26% from C... I think we can safely label that 2% deviation a margin of error and call the vaccination a non-factor in terms of transmission and infection of COVID-19 Delta.
Yes, thank you, that is a well presented and fair argument. I would like to dig deeper and see some more conditions around those stats.

Neither of these articles say the unvaccinated are the ONLY source of spread

Neither of these articles say the unvaccinated are the ONLY source of spread
Irrelevant when 8 out of ten Americans who follow the news only read the headline.

And only 40 percent follow the news...while the other sixty percent get to hear what's going on from 80 percent of people who only read the headline... as the other 20 percent have no friends cuz they are spending their time reading the news...

Irrelevant when 8 out of ten Americans who follow the news only read the headline.

And only 40 percent follow the news...while the other sixty percent get to hear what's going on from 80 percent of people who only read the headline... as the other 20 percent have no friends cuz they are spending their time reading the news...

Clickbait headlines are all over the place and coming from both sides. I don't like it but I'm not not getting my news from headlines. Anybody that does is being ignorant and will fail miserably when scrutinized. I see it here all the time

Politicians, politicos and the MSM has invested a lot of time and energy in promoting the narrative that the unvaccinated are solely responsible for the current rise in reported COVID-19 cases in the US.

That well crafted narrative has been destroyed...

"People can carry “enormous” amounts of the delta variant virus in their nose and throat — regardless of vaccination status, reported The New York Times."

If both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated transmit the virus easily... that removes the key pillar of the argument against those refusing the vaccine.

Once again... It's a person's choice of they wish to take their 99% chance of defeating the virus and building natural immunity.
you should definitely decline the German vaccine. stick to moderna.

Clickbait headlines are all over the place and coming from both sides. I don't like it but I'm not not getting my news from headlines. Anybody that does is being ignorant and will fail miserably when scrutinized. I see it here all the time
I don't disagree with your conclusion...but your premise (IMO) is flawed.

The headline effect is well documented...and (again IMO) is a framing device intentionally designed to perpetuate misinformation and manipulate public opinion.

You could make the argument that this is paranoia on my part...and perhaps you are right...but the fact is the bias consistently cuts in one direction,. It is difficult not to see a method at work.

I just think the side erring on the side of caution is the more responsible position.
There's a "side of caution" on both sides. The unVaxxed side of caution is a 99% survival quotient for healthy individuals under 50 versus unknown long term side effects of an experimental vaccine.

I'm sure the folks who used asbestos building materials believe they were erring on the side of caution using fire retardant ceiling and floor tiles.

Little did they know 30 years down the road they'd be battling mesothelioma...

Last edited:
There's a "side of caution" on both sides. The unVaxxed side of caution is a 99% survival quotient for health individuals under 50 versus unknown long term side effects of an experimental vaccine.

I'm sure the folks who used asbestos building materials believe they were erring on the side of caution using fire retardant ceiling and floor tiles.

Little did they know 30 years down the road they'd be battling mesothelioma...
Do you believe that Covid was developed in a Wuhan lab?

Last edited:
Didn't even know there was a German vaccine. And the Germans are usually do good at making things. Unfortunate...

yeah, you live in a bubble. the first vaccine is based on technology developed by germans. you indoctrinated fools would not know that. stick to your hydroxychloroquine, or surface infectants.

Do you believe that Covid was developed in a Wuhan lab?
Believe? As in as a fact?

No.

But I lean in that direction.

Awfully coincidental that a new strain of Coronavirus emerges with ground zero across the street from the lab studying Coronavirus and likely engaged in Gain-of-Function research...

Occam's razor...

yeah, you live in a bubble. the first vaccine is based on technology developed by germans. you indoctrinated fools would not know that. stick to your hydroxychloroquine, or surface infectants.
Can't be an expert on everything.

47% ain't so bad. If you take a double dose that will get you right up there with the Americans.

I agree with that as well.

If we are really being honest... the powers that be don't trust us with the truth. They know the outcome they desire and put their collective thumb on the scale from what information is released, how it is released and what is emphasized and what is minimized.

And maybe they have valid justifications.

Trump wanted to reassure and alleviate panic...Fauci masks for healthcare ... Biden wants a second term ... the WHO wants to keep China form nuking them forum orbit...the CDC want not to be blamed. And maybe some of those people have the bet intentions...but continually lying or flip-flopping or making pandemic decisions based on political motivations... that instills nothing but distrust.
The CDC has a lot of blame to absorb due to demanding (I rarely use that word unless appropriate) that they create their OWN Covid tests, in which many early batches came out defective with false results. Had the CDC accepted the offer for the German kits (WHO endorsed) which had already been working fine without defective testing, the US would not have had almost a full month of delayed/half measured response.

More journalists need to write about that fact because this intentional “we’ll make our own” test kits due to CDC heads having ego trips was a major fail.

Believe? As in as a fact?

No.

But I lean in that direction.

Awfully coincidental that a new strain of Coronavirus emerges with ground zero across the street from the lab studying Coronavirus and likely engaged in Gain-of-Function research...

Occam's razor...
Are you concerned about catching COVID?

Are you concerned about catching COVID?
I don't want to lead you down garden path... I believe you are making an assumption...I think there's a question that you should ask before this question...

Have I taken the vaccine...

And the answer is yes. I've been vaccinated since May. The wife has asthma and my folks are in their 80's.

I weighed the consequences against the benefits... and the scales given my personal set of circumstances tilted toward vaccination. My folks need my help today... They sacrificed to raise me... I'm willing to take the risk of future side effects to fulfill my Familial obligations.

That is not the case for a 30 year old with parents my age. They have 50 good years ahead of them. Perhaps child bearing and rearing years. My father was 35 when I was born... And I'm the eldest.

That is an entirely different situation.

Just because I made one choice doesn't mean I cannot see the value of the other.

Forum List

Back