Vance did public affairs for the Marines in Iraq, praises Trump for changing mind: Though I was just a kid, I still feel guilty for supporting the war

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
well i was a kid and i opposed the war, which made me a big Obama supporter, and THAT is what i regret from my youth days!

Last edited:
  • Banned
He's no Marine
FMDik8vWYAsaCM9

He’s just another lying politician who stereotyped an inauthentic Appalachian origin story to aid his political ambitions.

• Banned
He’s just another lying politician who stereotyped an inauthentic Appalachian origin story to aid his political ambitions.
you really think so? interesting. i did read his book, and i thought it was somewhat compelling, though i wouldn't praise it the way others praised it. i will "keep an eye" on him to see if he's a phony

you really think so? interesting. i did read his book, and i thought it was somewhat compelling, though i wouldn't praise it the way others praised it. i will "keep an eye" on him to see if he's a phony
When I originally read it, I found it compelling, but then I started reading some of the criticisms it sparked and it made me view him much more cynically.

• Banned
When I originally read it, I found it compelling, but then I started reading some of the criticisms it sparked and it made me view him much more cynically.
well i was hoping for a conversation about the iraq war. what do you think about the war?

Wrong from start to finish. I was flabbergasted when Congress actually approved it!
i used to watch late night comedy, and learned about the war that way, and it affected me, so i hated Bush and started getting into politics, then along came Obama and swept me off my feet. talk about a phony politician!

i used to watch late night comedy, and learned about the war that way, and it affected me, so i hated Bush and started getting into politics, then along came Obama and swept me off my feet. talk about a phony politician!
Wow, what away to learn about the war :eek: The bloodshed and damage from civil war that resulted from an utterly naive invasion for reasons that have yet to make any sense was ultimately paid in blood by the Iraqi people. It is still so tragic. Though, I admit I liked and still very much like Obama :lol:

The war was a mistake and a distraction from the goal of killing those responsible for 9/11. Bush wanted to finish what daddy was too scared to finish.

I can appreciate what he is saying about the Iraq war. I read his over-hyped book and was not impressed with it. Never saw the movie it spurned but it got poor to average reviews anyway. He is a bootlicking Trumper in the end.

well i was a kid and i opposed the war, which made me a big Obama supporter, and THAT is what i regret from my youth days!

Thank you for your service to this country, basquromance. You must not worry nor feel bad about youthful fiascos. Everyone has them, and our good God forgives those who fought in wars for the protection of His people, and he blesses those who fought for his beloved America. Love, beautress

Last edited:

Forum List

Back