In new book, MSNBC stalwart Richard Haass offers solutions to US foreign crises. The book, littered with vacuous bromides, is proof libs out of ideas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've downloaded the book, so i'm ready to answer any questions, plus you can read the article below for info on it. i will present clear foreign policy ideas on this thread from both liberal and conservative perspectives to show there's plenty of ideas to go around. stay tuned!

i've downloaded the book, so i'm ready to answer any questions, plus you can read the article below for info on it. i will present clear foreign policy ideas on this thread from both liberal and conservative perspectives to show there's plenty of ideas to go around. stay tuned!

They are not anymore liberal than you are dumb ass, like you, they are fascists, there is no daylight between your them, and yourself, same exact type of creatures.... :puke3:

• Banned
They are not anymore liberal than you are dumb ass, like you, they are fascists, there is no daylight between your them, and yourself, same exact type of creatures.... :puke3:
i present views from all sides, i'm more of a non-biased journalist than a liberal or conservative. you certainly can't pigeonhole me into one group

• Banned
U.S intelligence has shared intel with the African country of Chad claiming that the the Russian paramilitary company Wagner Group is working with Chadian rebels to destabilize the country and potentially kill the president

a strong US response is necessary

• Banned
E0TDOIMXIAcp9l4

Forum List

Back