Values- Or, Why The Democrat Party Dooms America

Really?

So, they authorized over 13,000 arrests too?

news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.
news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.

Of course, they were Q NUT.

The FBI, CIA and Hugo Chavez were the real instigator's.

Sure, but these weren't?
View attachment 647549
So gullible, so stupid.....................the perfect Trumptard.

"Really?

So, they authorized over 13,000 arrests too?"

That's another bald-faced Democrat lie.

The refused to prosecute any of 'em.....

And once again......proof that I am never wrong:

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

“Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

Hundreds of alleged looters and rioters busted last year in protests over George Floyd’s murder by police have had their charges dropped, according to NYPD data — figures ripped as “disgusting” by a local business owner.

In The Bronx — which saw fires in the street and mass looting in June 2020 — more than 60 percent of arrestees have had charges dropped, according to the investigation by NBC New York.

Seventy-three of the 118 people arrested in the borough had their cases shelved altogether, another 19 were convicted on lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time, the report said.” Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

“The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland The Justice Department are dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers….cities like Atlanta have dropped charges against protesters. Most of the charges brought for violent protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd were dismissed.

One of those defendants who saw their charges dropped in Portland was David Bouchard who admitted that he put a Customs and Border Protection officer in a chokehold. Likewise, the Justice Department dismissed the charge against Charles Comfort who was indicted by a grand jury of civil disorder for twice charging at Portland Police Bureau officers and hitting them with a makeshift shield and kicking a third officer.” https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/04/the-biden-administration-drops-dozens-of-charges-against-violent-protesters-in-portland/

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...

https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...

Aug 10, 2020 — Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to ... Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America.

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

I so do love it when morons wax poetically about rapists and slavers right before they complain about modern Democrats. 😄

What...you're begging for a history lesson????

Well......I suppose noblesse oblige....

This is what you vote for....now explain it:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1642168114044.png

What...you're begging for a history lesson????

Well......I suppose noblesse oblige....

This is what you vote for....now explain it:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1642168114044.png
Dumb bitch, go ahead and help me tear down the legacy of deplorable asshats like Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest. I'm not going to mind that all. In fact it's exactly what I want. 😁

"I would, if one Trumptard could provide evidence it wasn't, all trump and his cult have are accusations."

I don't use that sort of language, but love the opportunity to punish you again: watch me provide irrefutable proof that the election was stolen:

Just because a series of corrupt courts.....including the 'supreme' one.....wouldn't hear the evidence doesn't mean there wasn't clear and dispositive evidence.
Really?

What "evidence" would that be?
Any witnesses?
Usually, even in a BASIC trial, the accuser (prosecution) are able to promise both under oath, for the trial to even be considered.

0 for 60 + in Trump's case.

I can provide it.

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991
OK.
The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com
OK.
But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.
YES, it was.
A decision wasn't even factored.

October 29 2020
The U.S. Supreme Court declined on Wednesday to take up a challenge to North Carolina's decision to allow absentee ballots to be received and counted as late as nine days after voters head to the polls on Nov. 3.

Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch said they would have granted the application for injunctive relief against the decision, which was made by the state Board of Elections. Newly-confirmed Justice Amy Coney Barrett did not take part in the decision.

The state's extension moved the deadline for absentee ballots from three days after the election to nine, or 5 p.m. on Nov. 12.
Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law
See above.
I bet that puts a cork in your pie hole, huh?

" love the opportunity to punish you again: watch me provide irrefutable proof that the election was stolen"

Cork in the morning?
Chase it with orange kool-aid.

Dumb bitch, go ahead and help me tear down the legacy of deplorable asshats like Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest. I'm not going to mind that all. In fact it's exactly what I want. 😁

You aren't speakng to your family here.....learn how to address your betters.

Really?

What "evidence" would that be?
Any witnesses?
Usually, even in a BASIC trial, the accuser (prosecution) are able to promise both under oath, for the trial to even be considered.

0 for 60 + in Trump's case.

OK.

OK.

YES, it was.
A decision wasn't even factored.

October 29 2020
The U.S. Supreme Court declined on Wednesday to take up a challenge to North Carolina's decision to allow absentee ballots to be received and counted as late as nine days after voters head to the polls on Nov. 3.

Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch said they would have granted the application for injunctive relief against the decision, which was made by the state Board of Elections. Newly-confirmed Justice Amy Coney Barrett did not take part in the decision.

The state's extension moved the deadline for absentee ballots from three days after the election to nine, or 5 p.m. on Nov. 12.

See above.

" love the opportunity to punish you again: watch me provide irrefutable proof that the election was stolen"

Cork in the morning?
Chase it with orange kool-aid.

The Supreme Court is not the Law of the Land.

The Constitution is.

And it forbid state courts from altering the mode or dates of voting.

Hence......the states where that happened make the election illegitimate.

Am I correct? Of course I am.

I'll speak to you anyway I like you useful idiot. Glad you can agree with me that Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of human shit. 😁

A pity you were brought up to imagine that vulgarity is a correct response to having been proven wrong, and stupid.

Get a good lawyer and sue for child abuse.

Clearly you couldn't dispute a single one of the hoaxes and lies I listed.

Another win for me, huh???
Sure, I can't dispute any of your crap.

Can you dispute mine?
My dog was reincarnated as underdog.
When aliens landed in my backyard, they turned my wife into a bitch.
My daughter can shoot a bullseye on a target 500 yards away with a slingshot ball, the aliens gave her that ability.
My cat found its way from Oklahoma to Florida after being missing for 6 years.
My truck runs on water.

Sure, I can't dispute any of your crap.

Can you dispute mine?
My dog was reincarnated as underdog.
When aliens landed in my backyard, they turned my wife into a bitch.
My daughter can shoot a bullseye on a target 500 yards away with a slingshot ball, the aliens gave her that ability.
My cat found its way from Oklahoma to Florida after being missing for 6 years.
My truck runs on water.

I do so appreciate you being such a useful tool.

The Supreme Court is not the Law of the Land.
WOW.
The Constitution is.
So, that's why the constitution has been amended ................27 TIMES?
And it forbid state courts from altering the mode or dates of voting.
Really?
Where does the constitution state that?
Hence......the states where that happened make the election illegitimate.
LOL.
Am I correct? Of course I am.
You're nuts,of course you are.

Sure, Q NUT.

A short review of the pretzel I twisted you into:

1. The majority of Americans see Biden as leading American in the wrong direction.
2. Vids showing how peaceful Trump supporters were Jan6
3. I provided over 50 of the lies Biden told as President
4. I proved over 12 thousand Democrat-inspired riots, arsons, assaults
5.A graph showing the numerous debilitations Democrats have caused after stealing the election
6. I listed over 50 lies and hoaxes that have been exposed, that you believed
7. I provided proof that Democrats refused to prosecute any of the rioters
8. I proved the election illegitimate by quoting the Constitution.

Remember the last time you were right about anything?????

Me neither.

Now do you see why I love it when you post?

We're a regular Punch and Judy Show.....

A short review of the pretzel I twisted you into:

1. The majority of Americans see Biden as leading American in the wrong direction.
2. Vids showing how peaceful Trump supporters were Jan6
3. I provided over 50 of the lies Biden told as President
4. I proved over 12 thousand Democrat-inspired riots, arsons, assaults
5.A graph showing the numerous debilitations Democrats have caused after stealing the election
6. I listed over 50 lies and hoaxes that have been exposed, that you believed
7. I provided proof that Democrats refused to prosecute any of the rioters
8. I proved the election illegitimate by quoting the Constitution.

Remember the last time you were right about anything?????

Me neither.

Now do you see why I love it when you post?

We're a regular Punch and Judy Show.....
WOW, you're like your dear leader.................0 for 60 +, enjoy your orange kool-aid.

WOW, you're like your dear leader.................0 for 60 +, enjoy your orange kool-aid.

Oh......and you just proved you are a liar with no integrity......requirement for being a Democrat in good standing.

Did you get your check in to Planned Slaughterhood?????

Oh......and you just proved you are a liar with no integrity......requirement for being a Democrat in good standing.
Sure, you did.................as I smoked your ass.............Again.
Did you get your check in to Planned Slaughterhood?????
Was I supposed to?

The baby eating cabal has been ripping me off?

I didn't see the addition on my W-2, those bastards are ripping me off. THANKS.

Sure, you did.................as I smoked your ass.............Again.

Was I supposed to?

The baby eating cabal has been ripping me off?

I didn't see the addition on my W-2, those bastards are ripping me off. THANKS.

Let's focus on the real issue, and the reason that I am a perennial pessimist.

By every metric, Trump was the better choice, I eviscerate every negative post you attempt, the only real objection any of you Democrats have, is this:

1653148273171.png

And, yet, I know that you and your sort will simply vote for the next totalitarian the Democrats put up.

See the problem?

Let's focus on the real issue, and the reason that I am a perennial pessimist.

By every metric, Trump was the better choice, I eviscerate every negative post you attempt, the only real objection any of you Democrats have, is this:

View attachment 647717

And, yet, I know that you and your sort will simply vote for the next totalitarian the Democrats put up.

See the problem?
Really Q NUT?

1653148799693.png

Those democrats.

Really Q NUT?

View attachment 647719

Those democrats.

So you need another spanking????

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

So you need another spanking????

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

WOW, you're more unhinged than a Q NUT ,didn't think that was possible.

Forum List

Back