Values- Or, Why The Democrat Party Dooms America

WOW, you're more unhinged than a Q NUT ,didn't think that was possible.

Everything linked, sourced and documented.

You:

1653150801324.png

A pity you were brought up to imagine that vulgarity is a correct response to having been proven wrong, and stupid.

Get a good lawyer and sue for child abuse.
I thought we agreed Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of shit. Had a change of heart?

Everything linked, sourced and documented.

You:

View attachment 647730

Sure, Q NUT.

Just because someone prints it, put it on the internet..................doesn't make it true.
Most of the crap you posted are opinions, from RWNJ's.
Then most of the truly legit comments were from statistics before the riots even occurred.

Some of the rioters were not charged, the less severe cases, just as in the capitol building insurrection, which....................shouldn't even compare.
Why are RWNJ's always comparing the two totally different situations?

One occurred because someone died in police custody.
One occurred because someone lost an election.

Why are RWNJ's trying to compare the two?
So..................what is the comparison?

Like trying to compare the Kentucky tornadoes with the California wildfires.

Sure, Q NUT.

Just because someone prints it, put it on the internet..................doesn't make it true.
Most of the crap you posted are opinions, from RWNJ's.
Then most of the truly legit comments were from statistics before the riots even occurred.

Some of the rioters were not charged, the less severe cases, just as in the capitol building insurrection, which....................shouldn't even compare.
Why are RWNJ's always comparing the two totally different situations?

One occurred because someone died in police custody.
One occurred because someone lost an election.

Why are RWNJ's trying to compare the two?
So..................what is the comparison?

Like trying to compare the Kentucky tornadoes with the California wildfires.

For clarity, I fully understand that in weak-minded individuals.....you......the indoctrination is indelible.

But you are a useful asset, as readers will note how weak your claims are and how mine, the Right, are proven.

Don't ever change.....and keep posting.

For clarity, I fully understand that in weak-minded individuals.....you......the indoctrination is indelible.
"Weak minded"?
You're the one of many, trying to compare two different incidences, for totally different reasons, as "justification" for their violence and attempted insurrection by Trumptards.
But you are a useful asset, as readers will note how weak your claims are and how mine, the Right, are proven.
"Proven"?
You didn't even attempt to prove your "whataboutism".
Then, naturally............................Claim victory.

Don't ever change.....and keep posting.
There isn't any hope for you, the orange kool-aide has done irreversible, permanent damage.

"Weak minded"?
You're the one of many, trying to compare two different incidences, for totally different reasons, as "justification" for their violence and attempted insurrection by Trumptards.

"Proven"?
You didn't even attempt to prove your "whataboutism".
Then, naturally............................Claim victory.

There isn't any hope for you, the orange kool-aide has done irreversible, permanent damage.

I suggest we take this how on the road.....we each post opposite each other.

Am I taking unfair advantage?????

I suggest we take this how on the road.....we each post opposite each other.
So, you can't find the similarities?
In both instances there were protest, property destruction, riots and people injured.
Other than that.................................
Am I taking unfair advantage?????
Of course, you are.
You're asking people to do YOUR work.

I've long since given up on chasing down serious, honest conversation here.

It's an ongoing radio talk show for them, 24/7/365. That's all they know. Attack, dodge, accuse, deflect, distort, attack again, claim "victory".
Yep, Trumptards have an excuse for everything their dear leader does.

Yep, Trumptards have an excuse for everything their dear leader does.
This has gone beyond ideology and into a lifestyle. A lot of these people have the signs in front of their house, and stuff painted on their pickups, wear the MAGA clothes, make MAGA buying decisions and sleep on MAGA sheets and pillows. This is now far beyond politics. I guess the only thing that it compares to is religion, but they sure seem more consistent with this.

Last edited:
This has gone beyond ideology and into a lifestyle. A lot of these people have the signs in front of their house, and stuff painted on their pickups, wear the MAGA clothes, make MAGA buying decisions and sleep on MAGA sheets and pillows. This is now far beyond politics. I guess the only thing that it compares to is religion, but they sure seem more consistent with this.
They're what Putin refers to as useless idiots.
But they love getting grifted by the grifter.

March 10 2022
Donald Trump's
plane made an emergency landing on Saturday following his speech at a Republican National Committee event in New Orleans (the one where he mused about bombing Russia with planes disguised to look like they were from China). The Florida-bound plane, which was owned by a GOP donor, was reportedly in the air for around half an hour when one of its engines failed, forcing it to head back to New Orleans.

The news of emergency landing didn’t break until Wednesday, and after it did Trump’s Save America PAC blasted a question to supporters:

“Do you remember Trump Force One?” the email reads. “Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

The email blast didn’t allude to the emergency landing, but did include all of the typical language about how “the future of our Country is at stake” and Trump is “calling on all Patriots to join his fight to save America.” The box making a donation recur month-to-month was pre-checked.

They're what Putin refers to as useless idiots.
But they love getting grifted by the grifter.

March 10 2022
Donald Trump's
plane made an emergency landing on Saturday following his speech at a Republican National Committee event in New Orleans (the one where he mused about bombing Russia with planes disguised to look like they were from China). The Florida-bound plane, which was owned by a GOP donor, was reportedly in the air for around half an hour when one of its engines failed, forcing it to head back to New Orleans.

The news of emergency landing didn’t break until Wednesday, and after it did Trump’s Save America PAC blasted a question to supporters:

“Do you remember Trump Force One?” the email reads. “Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

The email blast didn’t allude to the emergency landing, but did include all of the typical language about how “the future of our Country is at stake” and Trump is “calling on all Patriots to join his fight to save America.” The box making a donation recur month-to-month was pre-checked.
Yeah, he knows his people. I wonder how much money has been tithed to him by people who can't afford it.

Yeah, he knows his people. I wonder how much money has been tithed to him by people who can't afford it.

A lot, I can imagine.

The Trump campaign, in the last two months of 2020, was forced to give hundreds of thousands of refunds in the amount of about $64 million. In total the campaign refunded $122 million, the newspaper said.

1653387336003.png

Then, there is Trump's cult.

1653387808704.png

New:
The ⁦@NRCC⁩ is running a Trump campaign style fundraising scam, asking people to sign up for his non existent social network and then having a default setting of doubling the donation and making it recur monthly. https://thebulwark.com/the-nrcc-carries-on-the-trump-email-scam-tradition/…

9:35 AM · Apr 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Then there is the build the wall scam.

Bannon of course was pardoned by his daddy.

January 20 2020
President Donald Trump pardoned his former chief strategist Steve Bannon in a last-minute decision made only hours before he is scheduled to depart the White House for a final time.
Trump told people that after much deliberation, he had decided to pardon Bannon as one of his final acts in office.
"President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephen Bannon. Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project," the statement from White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany read. "Mr. Bannon has been an important leader in the conservative movement and is known for his political acumen."

Forum List

Back