Values- Or, Why The Democrat Party Dooms America

President Trump outlines Joe Biden’s agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.

AND it was, the former liar in chief....................lying again.

Why do you suppose that only a minority agree with you?

Poll: 72% of Americans think U.S. moving in "wrong direction"

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Significant majorities of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and that American democracy is in danger, ...

President Trump outlines Joe Biden’s agenda that will destroy America. The choice could not be clearer in November.

AND it was, the former liar in chief....................lying again.

Are you suggesting that Trump lies????

Or that you are in any way opposed to lies????

"Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President

White House Suggests Republicans, Not Democrats, Tried To Defund The Police​

After last year’s summer of rage, Jen Psaki suggested that Republicans, not Democrats, were trying to defund the police.

“Part of his announcement is also ensuring their specific guidance to communities across the country to ensure that they have funding to get more community police around the country, something that was supported by the American jobs plan that was supported, that was voted into law by Democrats, just a couple of months ago. Some might say that the other party was for defunding the police,” Psaki concluded during a White House press briefing.

Psaki’s comments come after a year of leftist-led crusades to “defund the police” after the death of George Floyd.

Biden acknowledged the left’s quest to remove power from policing but warned civil rights leaders in December that it was the ‘defund the police’ push that granted Republicans victories in many down-ballot races on Nov. 3.

“That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police,” Biden said in a leaked call.

58: Biden Says Corporate Media Reporters Are The Smartest People In The Entire Country​

President Joe Biden told reporters on Wednesday following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that he thinks they’re the smartest people in the entire country.

“You all are some of the brightest people in the country,” Biden said. “I mean it, I’m not being solicitous. But it makes no sense for me to negotiate with you!”

Biden’s affirmations for his Democrat cronies in the corporate media came minutes after he told the CNN White House Correspondent she was in the wrong business, and lobbed insults at the press pool for “never” asking a positive question.

Just a few weeks ago, reporters fawned over Biden as he munched on a chocolate chocolate chip ice cream cone.

57: Biden Repeats Lie That Rioters Killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick​

During a press conference following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden once again repeated the lie that the Jan. 6 rioters killed a Capitol police officer.

“It’s one thing for literally criminals to break through [sic], go into the Capitol, kill a police officer, and be held unaccountable and than it is for people objecting, marching on the Capitol and saying ‘you are not allowing me to speak freely. You’re not allowing me to do A, B, C, or D.’ And so they’re very different criteria.”

While the White House continues to tout Officer Brian Sicknick’s death as a reason to condemn Capitol rioters, the Washington D.C. chief medical examiner revealed in April that Sicknick, who died on Jan. 7, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes later at the hospital. The report followed months of erroneous coverage promoted and propelled by corrupt corporate media institutions and Democrats.

Biden’s false claim follows a deflection from Putin who mentioned the Jan. 6 riot and Ashli Babbitt’s death in response to a reporter who asked why many of his own political opponents are are “dead, imprisoned, or jailed.” Biden called Putin’s comparison “ridiculous.”

56: Biden Keeps Saying That The Economy Was Tanking Before He Arrived At The White House​

Throughout his campaign for congressional Democrats to jam his expensive infrastructure proposal through both chambers, Biden has repeatedly claimed that the economy was tanking before he arrived in the White House.

“Remember, when I took office in January, our economy was in a tailspin,” Biden said last week.

As the Wall Street Journal reported, “Biden uttered these words eight days after his own Commerce Department’s Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that U.S. real gross domestic product ‘increased at an annual rate of 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2021.'”

Biden claims his infrastructure plan will be good for the U.S. and even potentially stimulate the economy but as noted by The Tax Foundation, federal spending costs will eventually outweigh the benefits for Americans.

“We estimate the infrastructure spending would increase long-run GDP by 0.3 percent, but this positive economic effect is entirely offset by the increase in corporate taxation, resulting in less corporate investment which reduces GDP by 0.5 percent in the long run, reduces wages by 0.5 percent, and eliminates 101,000 full-time equivalent jobs,” the Tax Foundation’s analysis of The American Jobs Plan suggests.

55: Biden Repeats Claim Capitol Riot Days Before Inauguration Was Worst Assault On Capital Since Civil War​

While demanding a 9/11-style commission to study the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, President Joe Biden appeared to forget about 9/11 altogether.

Speaking to reporters outside a Cleveland-area ice cream parlor, Biden repeated his claim the riot was “the greatest assault since the Civil War on the capital.”

On Sept. 11, 2001 however, 125 people died instantly with 64 passengers on a plane flown into the Pentagon by Al-Qaeda terrorists. Only one person died at the 2021 riot at the Capitol when they were shot by security.

54: Psaki Claims ‘Number Of Officers’ Died On Day Of Capitol Riot. Zero Did.​

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a May 21 briefing that a “number of officers lost their lives” on the day of the January Capitol riot.

“Obviously, the president’s view is that a number of officers who lost their lives paid a tremendous sacrifice on a day that will be a stain on our democracy for many years to come,” Psaki said.

That number of officers, however, is zero.

While Democrats, in their second Trump impeachment, pointed to Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death the day after the riot based on a debunked report in the New York Times, the D.C. medical examiner concluded in April that the officer died of natural causes.

53: Biden Appears to Make up Amtrak Story​

At a 50th-anniversary event for Amtrak in Philadelphia, President Joe Biden said that when he was vice president, a train conductor congratulated him for traveling 1.5 million miles on Amtrak. A Fox News report out on May 5, however, pokes holes in the president’s account.

“When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career,” Biden said. “I think that’s an exaggeration. I’m going to rely on those two conductors. … One of them was a guy named Angelo Negri.”

Biden continued, telling the audience Negri estimated Biden had traveled 1.5 million miles on Amtrak trains around his fourth or fifth year as vice president, which would have been in 2013 or 2014.

“My mom was sick, and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her,” Biden said. “I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. … He said, ‘Joey, what’s the big deal? One-point-three million miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?’ I said, ‘No, Angie, I don’t know.’ He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1.5 million miles on Amtrak.”

As Fox News pointed out, however, an obituary for Negri says the conductor retired in 1993, decades before Biden’s supposed story took place, while he was still a senator from Delaware. Biden’s mother died in 2010.

52: White House Says Trump Admin Spurred Border Crisis​

Psaki said Trump created “an immigration system rooted in destructive and chaotic policies” that spurred the border crisis.

“Our administration immediately jumped into action to address the influx of migrants at the border, something that began during and was exacerbated by the Trump administration,” Psaki said.

While apprehensions under Trump’s leadership did begin increasing in fall 2020, border crossings surged during the first few months of Biden’s presidency. Not only did U.S. Customs and Border Protection take more than 172,000 illegal aliens into custody in March, but data also shows increases between February and March forced the CBP to stretch its chart to accommodate the largest numbers it has seen in at least two decades.

51: Biden Claims $1.8 Trillion American Families Plan Won’t Add to Deficit​

Biden claimed in Virginia on May 3 while promoting the $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that the Democrats’ latest behemoth wish-list bill “doesn’t add a single penny to our deficit.”

“It’s paid for by making sure corporate America and the wealthiest 1 percent just pay their fair share,” Biden said.

According to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, however, the plan “includes $1.5 trillion of offsets, resulting in a $300 billion net deficit impact over a decade.”

Tons more on the list.

Why do you suppose that only a minority agree with you?

Poll: 72% of Americans think U.S. moving in "wrong direction"

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Significant majorities of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and that American democracy is in danger, ...
That's because of the cult of Trump.
American democracy IS in danger.

1653060834874.png

That's because of the cult of Trump.
American democracy IS in danger.

View attachment 647274

The Democrats authorized and supported over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, assaults and anarco-terrorist acts for a full year before stealing the election.

Any violence Jan 6 was by ANTIFA, Democrat agents provocateur.

These are the Trump supporters in the Capitol:

Are you suggesting that Trump lies????

Or that you are in any way opposed to lies????

"Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President

White House Suggests Republicans, Not Democrats, Tried To Defund The Police​

After last year’s summer of rage, Jen Psaki suggested that Republicans, not Democrats, were trying to defund the police.

“Part of his announcement is also ensuring their specific guidance to communities across the country to ensure that they have funding to get more community police around the country, something that was supported by the American jobs plan that was supported, that was voted into law by Democrats, just a couple of months ago. Some might say that the other party was for defunding the police,” Psaki concluded during a White House press briefing.

Psaki’s comments come after a year of leftist-led crusades to “defund the police” after the death of George Floyd.

Biden acknowledged the left’s quest to remove power from policing but warned civil rights leaders in December that it was the ‘defund the police’ push that granted Republicans victories in many down-ballot races on Nov. 3.

“That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police,” Biden said in a leaked call.

58: Biden Says Corporate Media Reporters Are The Smartest People In The Entire Country​

President Joe Biden told reporters on Wednesday following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin that he thinks they’re the smartest people in the entire country.

“You all are some of the brightest people in the country,” Biden said. “I mean it, I’m not being solicitous. But it makes no sense for me to negotiate with you!”

Biden’s affirmations for his Democrat cronies in the corporate media came minutes after he told the CNN White House Correspondent she was in the wrong business, and lobbed insults at the press pool for “never” asking a positive question.

Just a few weeks ago, reporters fawned over Biden as he munched on a chocolate chocolate chip ice cream cone.

57: Biden Repeats Lie That Rioters Killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick​

During a press conference following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden once again repeated the lie that the Jan. 6 rioters killed a Capitol police officer.

“It’s one thing for literally criminals to break through [sic], go into the Capitol, kill a police officer, and be held unaccountable and than it is for people objecting, marching on the Capitol and saying ‘you are not allowing me to speak freely. You’re not allowing me to do A, B, C, or D.’ And so they’re very different criteria.”

While the White House continues to tout Officer Brian Sicknick’s death as a reason to condemn Capitol rioters, the Washington D.C. chief medical examiner revealed in April that Sicknick, who died on Jan. 7, suffered two strokes and died of natural causes later at the hospital. The report followed months of erroneous coverage promoted and propelled by corrupt corporate media institutions and Democrats.

Biden’s false claim follows a deflection from Putin who mentioned the Jan. 6 riot and Ashli Babbitt’s death in response to a reporter who asked why many of his own political opponents are are “dead, imprisoned, or jailed.” Biden called Putin’s comparison “ridiculous.”

56: Biden Keeps Saying That The Economy Was Tanking Before He Arrived At The White House​

Throughout his campaign for congressional Democrats to jam his expensive infrastructure proposal through both chambers, Biden has repeatedly claimed that the economy was tanking before he arrived in the White House.

“Remember, when I took office in January, our economy was in a tailspin,” Biden said last week.

As the Wall Street Journal reported, “Biden uttered these words eight days after his own Commerce Department’s Bureau of Economic Analysis reported that U.S. real gross domestic product ‘increased at an annual rate of 6.4 percent in the first quarter of 2021.'”

Biden claims his infrastructure plan will be good for the U.S. and even potentially stimulate the economy but as noted by The Tax Foundation, federal spending costs will eventually outweigh the benefits for Americans.

“We estimate the infrastructure spending would increase long-run GDP by 0.3 percent, but this positive economic effect is entirely offset by the increase in corporate taxation, resulting in less corporate investment which reduces GDP by 0.5 percent in the long run, reduces wages by 0.5 percent, and eliminates 101,000 full-time equivalent jobs,” the Tax Foundation’s analysis of The American Jobs Plan suggests.

55: Biden Repeats Claim Capitol Riot Days Before Inauguration Was Worst Assault On Capital Since Civil War​

While demanding a 9/11-style commission to study the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, President Joe Biden appeared to forget about 9/11 altogether.

Speaking to reporters outside a Cleveland-area ice cream parlor, Biden repeated his claim the riot was “the greatest assault since the Civil War on the capital.”

On Sept. 11, 2001 however, 125 people died instantly with 64 passengers on a plane flown into the Pentagon by Al-Qaeda terrorists. Only one person died at the 2021 riot at the Capitol when they were shot by security.

54: Psaki Claims ‘Number Of Officers’ Died On Day Of Capitol Riot. Zero Did.​

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a May 21 briefing that a “number of officers lost their lives” on the day of the January Capitol riot.

“Obviously, the president’s view is that a number of officers who lost their lives paid a tremendous sacrifice on a day that will be a stain on our democracy for many years to come,” Psaki said.

That number of officers, however, is zero.

While Democrats, in their second Trump impeachment, pointed to Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s death the day after the riot based on a debunked report in the New York Times, the D.C. medical examiner concluded in April that the officer died of natural causes.

53: Biden Appears to Make up Amtrak Story​

At a 50th-anniversary event for Amtrak in Philadelphia, President Joe Biden said that when he was vice president, a train conductor congratulated him for traveling 1.5 million miles on Amtrak. A Fox News report out on May 5, however, pokes holes in the president’s account.

“When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career,” Biden said. “I think that’s an exaggeration. I’m going to rely on those two conductors. … One of them was a guy named Angelo Negri.”

Biden continued, telling the audience Negri estimated Biden had traveled 1.5 million miles on Amtrak trains around his fourth or fifth year as vice president, which would have been in 2013 or 2014.

“My mom was sick, and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her,” Biden said. “I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. … He said, ‘Joey, what’s the big deal? One-point-three million miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?’ I said, ‘No, Angie, I don’t know.’ He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1.5 million miles on Amtrak.”

As Fox News pointed out, however, an obituary for Negri says the conductor retired in 1993, decades before Biden’s supposed story took place, while he was still a senator from Delaware. Biden’s mother died in 2010.

52: White House Says Trump Admin Spurred Border Crisis​

Psaki said Trump created “an immigration system rooted in destructive and chaotic policies” that spurred the border crisis.

“Our administration immediately jumped into action to address the influx of migrants at the border, something that began during and was exacerbated by the Trump administration,” Psaki said.

While apprehensions under Trump’s leadership did begin increasing in fall 2020, border crossings surged during the first few months of Biden’s presidency. Not only did U.S. Customs and Border Protection take more than 172,000 illegal aliens into custody in March, but data also shows increases between February and March forced the CBP to stretch its chart to accommodate the largest numbers it has seen in at least two decades.

51: Biden Claims $1.8 Trillion American Families Plan Won’t Add to Deficit​

Biden claimed in Virginia on May 3 while promoting the $1.8 trillion American Families Plan that the Democrats’ latest behemoth wish-list bill “doesn’t add a single penny to our deficit.”

“It’s paid for by making sure corporate America and the wealthiest 1 percent just pay their fair share,” Biden said.

According to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, however, the plan “includes $1.5 trillion of offsets, resulting in a $300 billion net deficit impact over a decade.”

Tons more on the list.
The federalist?
Wow.
They have the comments, as usual, twisting them into pretzels.
NOW your "outraged" about lies?

The Democrats authorized and supported over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, assaults and anarco-terrorist acts for a full year before stealing the election.

WOW.
SO FOS.

Between three countries, NOT in a conflict.
What's next?
"Peace" between Canada, Brazil and India?

"That was a big big problem," Trump said of North Korea in front of a typically raucous pro-Trump crowd. "And, you know, when I did it, and I was really being tough, and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love, OK. No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they're great letters. And then we fell in love."

Wow, such an achievement, there no Russian invasions, during Reagan either.
Guess that makes him a hero too.

WTF?

Who gives a damned about isreal?

Really?
When?

No, Trump never removed any either.
Letting over 5000 taliban prisoners loose from Afghan prisons.

Like anyone would want to.

When was that?

Don't bother, you're FOS.................as usual.

You're not gonna deny that the election was illegitimate......are you?

Actually, it's Karma: steal the presidency, then produce the huge mess:

1653061226287.png

Kinda funny when you think of it.

The federalist?
Wow.
They have the comments, as usual, twisting them into pretzels.
NOW your "outraged" about lies?

Which of these lies and hoaxes was advanced by the NYTimes, the LATimes, Boston Globe......every Democrat outlet:

I bet you believed every one or 'em, huh?

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

WOW.
SO FOS.

Over 12 Thousand.

I'm never wrong.

"Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post

1653061598985.png

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

And the Democrats wouldn't punish any who were arrested......'cause they told them to riot.

7. The Democrat establishment actually warns black people not to dare be successful.....the party is pretty clear as to which values black Americans must avoid.

They actually listed what they called ‘white people’s traits’ to eschew.

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

“Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Among other things, this graphic suggests that the nuclear family, science, capitalism, and the Judeo-Christian tradition are forms of oppressive “whiteness” that non-white people should reject as part of an oppressive system.

“Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America’s history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal,” the Smithsonian “whiteness” page reads. The “teaching tool” suggests that “whiteness” needs to be overthrown in order for non-white people to become liberated from an oppressive “white culture.”

“Whiteness (and its accepted normality) also exist as everyday microaggressions toward people of color,” the Smithsonian page argues. “Acts of microaggressions include verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs or insults toward nonwhites. Whether intentional or not, these attitudes communicate hostile, derogatory, or harmful message…

These are the values that predict both success, and self-fulfillment…..and the Democrats cannot allow it.

8. Values need be accepted by the entire society.

This doesn’t mean that every person lives by or up to them, but that the society as a whole agrees that they represent the ideal.

That certainly isn’t the case under the Democrat regime.

No shared values, the Democrats are not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion, the sanctity of human life, and even ‘equality before the law.’

"Classical liberalism, the optimistic doctrine that gave us liberty, democracy, progress, was a moral project. It held that human society could always better itself by encouraging the good and diminishing the bad. It rested, therefore, on a very clear understanding that there was a higher cause than self-realization: that there were such things as right and wrong and that the former should be preferred over the latter.

But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips

9. Prior to monotheism, particularly the view found in Genesis, 1:26, human equality as having all been made in God’s image, there were no rules about treating individuals, no basis for what became Western Civilization, and under the Democrats/Left/Progressives, we are in danger of returning to ‘might makes right.’

Values are what turn uncivilized human organisms into citizens.

If America is based only on materialism, on bling, on what entitlements from government exist, there is no future for this once great nation.

1653084940559.png

“Something of Value is a novel based on events that took place in Kenya Colony during the violent Mau Mau insurrection of the 1950s, an uprising that was confined almost exclusively to members of the Kikuyu tribe. It is a powerful, gripping, and sometimes shocking novel …. the quote at the beginning of the book referring to the title phrase " “When we take away from a man his traditional way of life, his customs, his religion, we had better make certain to replace it with
SOMETHING OF VALUE”

And so it is in America today.

If we do not have shared values…..America is doomed.

You're not gonna deny that the election was illegitimate......are you?
I would, if one Trumptard could provide evidence it wasn't, all trump and his cult have are accusations.
Actually, it's Karma: steal the presidency, then produce the huge mess:
Biden also stole the economies of every country on earth, made their companies raise prices and cut production.
No US president has ever done that, he is a badass.
View attachment 647275

Kinda funny when you think of it.

Which of these lies and hoaxes was advanced by the NYTimes, the LATimes, Boston Globe......every Democrat outlet:

I bet you believed every one or 'em, huh?

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png
You're as gullible as any Q NUT.

You waiting for JFK Jr. to come back after 23 years too?

1653115256303.png

The short explanation: that party favors the superficial over the substantial.

1.What sort of values are important in the folks we elect to power? Hopefully, to provide policies that advance the nation, and the peoples of this nation. And the proven values are those that allowed Western Civilization to advance further than any other and those including the rule of law, integrity, morality and forethoughts…and human life.

We should not expect the elected to merely compliment every sort of action and behavior, simply to accrue votes and assure re-election.

View attachment 647148

2. The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives understood which values advanced society:
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
“free markets, free voices, free people”

And policies that make our citizens better human being.

3.The only time the Democrats made a statement about the importance of substance over self-gratification was in 2008, needing to appeal to non-Democrats, to the sort of voters who made this country the shining city on the hill…..those who gave up just looking cool.

Obama Sharply Assails Absent Black Fathers - The New York ...
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jun 16, 2008 — In a speech at one of Chicago's largest black churches, Barack Obama addressed a sensitive topic in the African-American community.

Of course, policies cannot be put into effect if the party doesn’t win election but doing only those things that insure re-election is corruption, not leadership, it is pandering.

And the Democrat Party has decided to favor winning over leading.

"The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind"
They have no values and the only thing they do value is gaining and holding power at any cost no matter how much it harms the country.

I would, if one Trumptard could provide evidence it wasn't, all trump and his cult have are accusations.

Biden also stole the economies of every country on earth, made their companies raise prices and cut production.
No US president has ever done that, he is a badass.
The economies of the rest of the developed and industrialized worlds follow the US economy.

Guess you never read up on the causes of, "The Great Depression" did you?

We are the largest economy in the world with the most foreign investment, when our economy takes a dump it reverberates around the world, it's been that way for a hundred years.

Really?

So, they authorized over 13,000 arrests too?

news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.
news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.
Of course, they were Q NUT.

The FBI, CIA and Hugo Chavez were the real instigator's.

Sure, but these weren't?
1653115989884.png

So gullible, so stupid.....................the perfect Trumptard.

Really?

So, they authorized over 13,000 arrests too?

Of course, they were Q NUT.

The FBI, CIA and Hugo Chavez were the real instigator's.

Sure, but these weren't?
View attachment 647549
So gullible, so stupid.....................the perfect Trumptard.
She was just happy, for once, to have a president who weighed more than she does.

Forum List

Back