Valerie Jarrett to Hollywood to Get Obamacare in Movie, TV Scripts

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
from what we see, the Democrat base enjoy and needs to be treated like children by their ELECTED elitist politicans..how offensive can it get

SNIP:
A top of advisor to President Barack Obama is in Los Angeles to try to get Obamacare written into scripts of TV shows and movies. Valerie Jarrett explained in an appearance on Top That! on PopSugar.com:

That's the cool thing," a host said to the presidential advisor. "You've been reaching out to people that are, you know, outside of the norm of what the president might work with. Who else are you working with? Like celebrities, personalities, things like that?"

"You name it," said Jarrett. "That's part of why I'm in L.A. I'm meeting with writers of various TV shows and movies to try to get it into the scripts." When Jarrett says "it into the scripts," she's referring to getting references to Obamacare, the president's signature legislation, into the scripts of TV shows and movies.

She continued: "We're talking to celebrities. We're talking to athletes, because obviously they get injured a lot and many of them are the same age as the market we're going after. And what they can say is, 'Look, you never know when life is going to throw you a curve ball. You're walking down the street, you're a little clumsy, you trip, you fall -- where do you end up? Emergency room. A couple grand just to walk in the door."

"Right," said the host.

"Who can afford that?" asked Jarrett.

"Nobody," said a host."

Jarrett would explain that mothers are really good at nagging -- which is why mothers have been promoting the health care bill. "What do moms do?" asked Jarrett. "We try to take care of our children. Even when they're grown.
And what we want to do here is like nag. We're really good at nagging. I'm a mom so I know. I'm a really good nag. And I can come at the same issue like 20 different ways until my daughter goes, 'Ok, I'm cool, I'll just do it.'"
Valerie Jarrett to Hollywood to Get Obamacare in Movie, TV Scripts | The Weekly Standard

YOUR guberment is now in the BUSINESS of pushing for PROPAGANDA be heaped on you in every form they can get...sports, movies, etc

they have learned from other communist countries well...but whatever you do, don't accuse them of being commies

Last edited:
YOUR guberment is now in the BUSINESS of pushing for PROPAGANDA be heaped on you in every form they can get...sports, movies, etc

they have learned from other communist countries well...but whatever you do, don't accuse them of being commies

True enough, if the stinking thing was any good they wouldn't have to lie about it and go on comedy shows trying to sell it to those who don't need or want their crap. But there is only one way it will work any where near what they claimed and that is by getting young people, with lots of money, to sign up. If they just get poor people to sign up, which was their stated goal, then that is a negative to the system because they will get subsidized. So those with money are the ones they want which leads to what I have always said. The outcome is always the opposite of the liberals stated intent.

Last edited:
They're banking on the stupidity of the American public. Unfortunately, television really does mold America's collective mindset, societal norms, personal habits, and overall priorities. So, since the administration's attempt to "sell" their faulty product hasn't worked by using the usual means they have no choice but to try something new. Voila! Television make-believe. It's actually a modern form of sorcery.

ACTUALLY,,it's the law of the land and good and responsible for everyone to have, but because of bs Pub propaganda and the cowardice of the LSM, stupidity like yours still dominates, jackasses lol...

Forum List

Back