Val Jarrett was giving the orders during Benghazi

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Apparently Val Jarrett was President during Benghazi. This would explain why Obama is mum on his whereabouts and why he's threatened the survivors

If true is it impeachment time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Between Valerie, Michelle and his MIL, Obama is the most Pussy Whipped President in the history of the United States of America.

I would love it if this story were true....
But....

Anyway,she is a huge part of of who Obama is today.

When Jarrett actually was the one that approved Bin Laden's kill after cancelling three operations to get him in the past, we are talking an unelected official who wields too much power.

So if Obama is not fully engaged, who does wield influence in the White House?

A lot of Democrats know firsthand that Jarrett, a Chicago mentor to both Barack and Michelle Obama and now officially a senior White House adviser, has enormous influence.

She is the only White House staffer in anyone’s memory, other than the chief of staff or national security adviser, to have an around-the-clock Secret Service detail of up to six agents.

According to terrorism expert Richard Miniter’s recent book, Leading from Behind: “At the urging of Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving” the mission for May 2, 2011.

She was instrumental in overriding then–chief of staff Rahm Emanuel when he opposed the Obamacare push, and she was key in steamrolling the bill to passage in 2010.

Obama may rue the day, as its chaotic implementation could become the biggest political liability Democrats will face in next year’s midterm elections.

Strange Goings-On at the White House | National Review Online

I think Obama slept. Hillary hesitated and refused to aid Americans. 4 Americans died. The nation forgot the "Forgotten Four". Families, friends, military that has been in harms way mourned.

Apparently Val Jarrett was President during Benghazi. This would explain why Obama is mum on his whereabouts and why he's threatened the survivors

This is plausible. But, unfortunately we don't know what happened. We just know that the regime did not act in American interests and that he seeks to silence people Soviet style.

Well what has come up on the many boards that I've been checking is the issue of CBA.

Does anyone on USMB know more about this?

945694_591600320859412_962083323_n.jpg

And what appears to be the general consensus is that the President gave the stand down or hid or Jarrett gave the stand down order which she is not legally allowed to do.

Jarrett is the enemy within ..... Obama has surrounded himself with that kind!

Scary but true.

I think she's positively dangerous because of the power she wields as a non elected person in the administration.

130805-valerie-jarrett.jpg

This is plausible. But, unfortunately we don't know what happened. We just know that the regime did not act in American interests and that he seeks to silence people Soviet style.

Valerie Jarrett could have very well been simply conveying the Stuttering Clusterfukk's message.

Right

Or that's what they'll claim anyway.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit that our resident pussy-boy couldn't find the balls to make a decision and that she did it for him.

Of course, there's just no way it will ever come out that way.

No way.

Wait a second.

Are you asking for EVIDENCE?

What are you...crazy?

If Rush said it, it must be true. As true as the fantasy stand down order. If you don't have an innate desire to believe everything you hear about Obama, I can't help you.

Forum List

Back