Vaccines Work - for Smallpox and Measles

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Let us hope he is wrong about this. Because our medical establishment refuses to use potential healing agents as they have been refusing to do for nearly two years now, aided and abetted by the worldwide MSM.

"I hope I'm wrong this time, but I think by March, April, and May, we will have a fully vaccine-resistant variant...The probability of us seeing a vaccine-resistant strain is very high…because we’re going to have a big wave," according to Dr. Mark Dybul, an immunologist trained under Anthony Fauci. See mark 1:38.

Mark Dybul predicts vaccine resistant variant on the way

Against a blue background with the repeating moniker – FORTUNE – Dr. Dybul assumed a classic Bill Gates pose – with hands clasped in thought. Dr. Mark Dybul, a man often photographed with the vaccine mogul, continued, "We have been a month behind Europe and Israel, Northern Europe, this entire pandemic, especially with Thanksgiving coming, by a month from now we're quite likely to look like those countries. How we react to it might be different, but we're quite likely to look like those countries – in terms of increased infections and a ticking up of hospitalizations and deaths, even among vaccinated people..." See mark 00:27.

Mark Dybul predicts vaccine resistant variant on the way

"Even among vaccinated people," was the part that I noticed.

Muhammed
I do know basic physics and I have over 50 posts in the science room

My niece has over 50 drawings on her parent's fridge ... doesn't make her Rembrandt.

scribble.jpg

My niece has over 50 drawings on her parent's fridge ... doesn't make her Rembrandt.

View attachment 573123

No way I am going to survive old age !!
Old age ain’t for the weak !!!

So far in my 40s : my eyesight has been down graded , I lost my powers of speed and can’t run and I can’t do my sports more than 1 hr a day and I am very moody and cantankerous

On the other hand, SARS-CoV-2 is a rapidly-mutating RNA virus, and creating a vaccine against it is no more successful than crafting one against the seasonal flu. It is like trying to hit a moving target one year in advance. It is doomed to fail.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When you realize that even the pro-vaccine experts promise the vaccine is 100% guaranteed to fail against a resistant strain in the next six months, maybe it is time to turn our attention to the use of repurposed drugs

Traditionally, the CDC/WHo spun back around the globe to assess what flu virus would hit the USA 1/2 yr ahead of time.....

They then told the parma industry which vax to manufacture. Realize, they can not produce millions of doses overnight.

So fall flu season rolls around , and they've a LOT of meds to peddle ......

The only dif these days is , they've medical tyrants to insist on it all
1638960427734.png

~S~

Let us hope he is wrong about this. Because our medical establishment refuses to use potential healing agents as they have been refusing to do for nearly two years now, aided and abetted by the worldwide MSM.

"I hope I'm wrong this time, but I think by March, April, and May, we will have a fully vaccine-resistant variant...The probability of us seeing a vaccine-resistant strain is very high…because we’re going to have a big wave," according to Dr. Mark Dybul, an immunologist trained under Anthony Fauci. See mark 1:38.
Against a blue background with the repeating moniker – FORTUNE – Dr. Dybul assumed a classic Bill Gates pose – with hands clasped in thought. Dr. Mark Dybul, a man often photographed with the vaccine mogul, continued, "We have been a month behind Europe and Israel, Northern Europe, this entire pandemic, especially with Thanksgiving coming, by a month from now we're quite likely to look like those countries. How we react to it might be different, but we're quite likely to look like those countries – in terms of increased infections and a ticking up of hospitalizations and deaths, even among vaccinated people..." See mark 00:27.

2 weeks to bend the curve

The major mistake was training under Fau Chi.

Omicron spike sequence suggests that the commie virus is going nuts and weakening, having tried an insertion, which is the first insertion in this variant series, and the diphsit then adds the second deletion several amino acids in length. The POS-DEM-Nazi media then tries to make it look more dangerous by adding mutations not even on the spike, as if their collective IQ is actually educated on the topic, or even the least bit lucid.

Forum List

Back