Vaccines obviously aren't working--especially long term

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
Here is a covid test group--87 out of 89 infected patients and staff were VACCINATED. 8 are already dead...3 still actively infected with less than 60 recovered are fully recovered currently.

Last edited:
So thousands are dead or physically crippled lol
They are making tens of billions and laughing to the bank
It's a hell of a scam---government steals taxpayer money to pay for the vaccinations that the government is strong arming and violating people's civil rights in order to force them to get "vaccines" that will require boosters year after year---with all the pols involved exempting themselves and all making serious bank off their manufactured "crisis". And just like that, the government created a Trillion $$$ industry out of thin air-

I heard it said on the Entertainment Tonight show yesterday that Dancing With The Stars dancer Derick Hough now has the sickness after being fully vaccinated.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only question is who will be the next in the entertainment field?

Here is a covid test group--87 out of 89 infected patients and staff were VACCINATED. 8 are already dead...3 still actively infected with less than 60 recovered are fully recovered currently.

I'm sure the political narrative will be the 2 without vaccines did it. Being the Snake Oil Salesmen they are today.

The CDC changed it's definition of Vaccine. Just for Covid. It's NOT A VACCINE and it is causing more damage than good.

I heard it said on the Entertainment Tonight show yesterday that Dancing With The Stars dancer Derick Hough now has the sickness after being fully vaccinated.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only question is who will be the next in the entertainment field?
Everyone will get coivd if they haven't already had it yet. It's not a matter of if but when. If the Gov't really cared about data. We should be testing T Cells and B Cells to see how many have already had the virus.

The Vaccines, which are not really vaccines.........ARE LEAKY. The papers before this plannedemic stated to NOT USE THEM.

This PLANNEDEMIC is about power, control, and making money for the best politicians MONEY CAN BUY.

Since 20% to 24% of all deaths in the US occur in nursing homes, and 8 deaths is only 8.9% of the test group, that doesn't sound very unusual.

In a nursing home and you are saying It's a direct result of the vaccibe????
No other underlying elderly conditions??

Christ boy. You're desperate to score points. Grow up.

That is why you need a booster.

I have a different take on this virus

If it ravages a Biden supporter I'm all for the virus and cheer its very existence

If it hits a conserv, it is very sad and I curse the Chinese for what they've done

Same with being murdered or violently assaulted. Basically everything in life

There's copious evidence they don't do anything in the short-term.
Evidence that those vaxxed are the super spreaders. I say we lock them all down and force them not to work. And save us all.

Damn I think I need a barf bag after typing that.

This is a nursing home, meaning very fragile and compromised people. That only 8 got sick enough to die means it is working.

The flu shot needs to be given every year. Other vaccines, while cures are in the process of being developed for long term, require boosters. The covid vaccine works for almost all recipients, according to the medical profession. Those who are not vaccinated are more likely to infect others and have a more serious infection, and that is what is occurring.

As I've stated before.............

FACT 1 - the flu vaccine is only ONCE a year.
FACT 2 - the pneumonia vaccine is only ONCE every FIVE years.
FACT 3 - all other DEADLY, CONTAGIOUS diseases are NOT given "preventative" vaccines until AFTER the patient has contracted it.
FACT 4 - most ALL other treatments for other DEADLY, CONTAGIOUS diseases are usually a week or less! Even the Bubonic Plague treatment is a week long!!!

But the COVID "vaccine" now needs a lifetime of shots and pills?

You sheeples DON'T see something WRONG with that?

Forum List

Back