Guys caught filming naked old ladies

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
How old are the old ladies?

I've heard of parents setting up cameras to monitor how well the babysitter is taking care of the kids. Abusive baby sitters have been caught this way. I don't know what the legal requirements are for having to inform the babysitter. Also, I expect hidden cams in restrooms and private (dressing) areas could be legally problematic.

1. It seems it was one person, not plural people like the thread title notes.

2, They were no old ladies

3. So I do not understand the topic.

That aside, why is this a civil case and not a legal case? Because the guy has money?

It’s Chicago again
These demented perverts should get 25 years

America is morally bankrupt

Your link says they were recent college graduates, where did you get the idea they were "old ladies"?

Why would a nanny and her friend be naked in a client's house?

they were also hired to house sit, indicating they were living there while the owners were gone. Most people tend to change their clothes and shower on a daily basis.

It’s Chicago again
These demented perverts should get 25 years

America is morally bankrupt

They weren't old ladies,they had just graduated from DePaul university.

Normally I am good at picking the person's skin color just by reading a headline on here.

"Man resists arrest after stealing and is shot" yeah black dude. "Person arrested for making a scene on a airplane" yeah that's s black chick. But I when I saw "caught filming old ladies nude" I said, that's definitely a white person.

So how do they know they were set up to "catch them in the nude"? Can't a person legally monitor their own home when they are away?
Unless a camera was set up in the shower, I don't see how this is a crime.

Forum List

Back