Vaccines are not safe nor required

The site is going to tell you that because the site is under the same trance most of the Country is under.
There is also false information put out to keep people wanting to vaccinate.

I do not know any other way to get you to see the dangers of these vaccines when 1. read the insert the next time you get one.

2. Stop seeing big pharma as wanting to help keep you safe and healthy that is not the goal , the goal is YOUR MONEY by feeding you bs. Keeping the people ill keeps them rich.

back in the day they never had PREG. women get vaccinated now they are vaccinaing the shit out of them and that was almost unheard of..

C'mom there are so many doctors coming out wiht the truth about this bs it's incredible. The more that come ou the harder the BIG PHARMAS push to get ppl on their side.......

Just research outside of your comfort zone and connect those dots it's all in plain view..

I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO IT DOESN'T GET OVER LOOKED I'M NOT YELLING....

TAKE THIS MEME LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT PREG. WOMEN GETTING IT...

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IT SAY , THERE IS A SMALL SECTION THAT SHOULD RAISE A FLAG IN YOUR SELF THOUGHTS WHEN YOU SEE IT....................

IT IS IN THE PARAGRAPH WHERE YOU SEE " CONTRADICTIONS"

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761
I am not defending big pharma but vaccines have a proven track record of reducing epidemics, mortality and even eradication of formerly lethal diseases.

That's what they've brainwashed you into thinking.

Since you didn't answer the question above i'm going to just tell you assuming you really didn't catch what was in that paragraph.

again I'm going to CAP this :

THAT DOCUMENT IS FROM THE CDC KEEP THAT IN MIND....................

IT CLEARLY SAYS " THIS VACCINE ISN'T PROVEN TO HELP" in so many words , OK SO IF IT IS NOT PROVEN TO HELP AND HASN'T BEEN TESTED ON PREG. WOMEN THEN WHAT THE FK ARE THEY DOING GIVING IT TO PREG. WOMEN...........

THAT IS PROBLEM NUMBER 1.

NOR DO THEY " KNOW" IF IT CAUSES HARM.
I am not sure what argument you are making...all vaccines are bad for you? Or hust some?

But in the same setence above you say how great they are which is it.

They're bad for you, or good for you.

We have been brought up to " trust the gov". .......... they are not suppose to give us things that will kill us, or that gives us cancer, or put shit in them that is considered cannibalistic like " fetal cells" dog kidney cells, Monkey cells" I mean really.... this is all ok .

Well obviously it's your right to drink vaccines if you want.

But knowing the ingredients in these vaccines if someone put them all in a glass and told you to drink it all we can bet without doubt anyone with logic wouldn't touch it.

Formaldehyde would you drink it ................... doubtful
Mercury would you drink it .........................doubtful
the cells from a monkey, dog, or chicken would you drink it doubtful..................

Yet pro vaccine lovers are willing to inject it all because the medical gods said " it's OK do it" ...
Not all vaccines are the same.

The site is going to tell you that because the site is under the same trance most of the Country is under.
There is also false information put out to keep people wanting to vaccinate.

I do not know any other way to get you to see the dangers of these vaccines when 1. read the insert the next time you get one.

2. Stop seeing big pharma as wanting to help keep you safe and healthy that is not the goal , the goal is YOUR MONEY by feeding you bs. Keeping the people ill keeps them rich.

back in the day they never had PREG. women get vaccinated now they are vaccinaing the shit out of them and that was almost unheard of..

C'mom there are so many doctors coming out wiht the truth about this bs it's incredible. The more that come ou the harder the BIG PHARMAS push to get ppl on their side.......

Just research outside of your comfort zone and connect those dots it's all in plain view..

I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPS SO IT DOESN'T GET OVER LOOKED I'M NOT YELLING....

TAKE THIS MEME LOOK AT WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT PREG. WOMEN GETTING IT...

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE IT SAY , THERE IS A SMALL SECTION THAT SHOULD RAISE A FLAG IN YOUR SELF THOUGHTS WHEN YOU SEE IT....................

IT IS IN THE PARAGRAPH WHERE YOU SEE " CONTRADICTIONS"

I;LL BE WAITING =)

View attachment 171761
I am not defending big pharma but vaccines have a proven track record of reducing epidemics, mortality and even eradication of formerly lethal diseases.

That's what they've brainwashed you into thinking.

Since you didn't answer the question above i'm going to just tell you assuming you really didn't catch what was in that paragraph.

again I'm going to CAP this :

THAT DOCUMENT IS FROM THE CDC KEEP THAT IN MIND....................

IT CLEARLY SAYS " THIS VACCINE ISN'T PROVEN TO HELP" in so many words , OK SO IF IT IS NOT PROVEN TO HELP AND HASN'T BEEN TESTED ON PREG. WOMEN THEN WHAT THE FK ARE THEY DOING GIVING IT TO PREG. WOMEN...........

THAT IS PROBLEM NUMBER 1.

NOR DO THEY " KNOW" IF IT CAUSES HARM.
I am not sure what argument you are making...all vaccines are bad for you? Or hust some?

P.S. Vaccines use to be good they were clean vaccines tested before giving them to us.
but today they haven't tested them, and it is all the bs put in them that makes them so bad.

Back in the day they were a little more pure so to speak.

I am not sure they were more pure then...the standards are likely stricter now then they were then. Some are more effective then others but that depends on what you vaccinate for. I dont follow gov or pharma but the science.

All vax are tested extensively before being applied to humans.

I fully support people not vaccinating themselves or their progeny.

Morons are not an endangered species; we shouldn't be forced to treat them like one.

Yeah, lets quit giving vaccines. What is the worst that can happen?

1024x576

Jon Rappoport Makes The Case That Vaccines Are Chemical Warfare... Against You!

Don't get vaccinated....have fun.

Manufacturing Vaccine Mandates Through Lies
However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.
at119-5a9d57c9-a92a-41dc-864c-7c001c2ddf83-v2

Go Vaccine Free: Vaccines Are Not Safe, Nor Required
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.
Sorry, but you're just plain wrong on this.

I fully support vaccinations.

However, we are being lied to about vaccine need, vaccine safety and vaccination efficacy. Mainstream media is controlled by the pharmaceutical industry via billions of advertising dollars so you won’t get the truth from them; and many politicians are paid off through campaign contributions, so you won’t hear them bucking the system. So what we really have going on here is an edict created by the pharmaceutical industry and the CDC to increase the vaccination rate beyond its already super high rate and to do that by proposing and passing laws which would not allow us to opt-out of their vaccination programs. And how do you pass laws that are unpopular? Simple: you manufacture a problem so that everyone will go for the proposed solution, and since it is manufactured, lies will be used to persuade everyone to go along with the plan.

You can drink all the vaccines you want but stop forcing others to take your bs .
Most vaccines lovers are fkn Trump haters too makes yah wonder if the vaccines aren't what makes them all so retarded and suffering from mental illness.
Too many holes in your heads from all the mercury poison they tell you isn't there any more lmfao and why because they changed the name so lazy dumb asses who don't bother to look up the medical terms keep getting their little shots like good little idiots do.

Nope and you don't know what you don't know.

They aren't tested yet you all willingly take them .

That document is from the CDC and no it can NOT be falsified using a Gov. name.

And you too can keep drinking them all you want good luck with that.

Fifty years from now you still will ask why did I get ill, get cancer, or why do I have hole in my brain.

But whatever floats your boa the INFORMATION IS right there and you Victims continue to turn a blind eye to it all.

Fifty years from now you still will ask why did I get ill, get cancer, or why do I have hole in my brain.

But whatever floats your boa the INFORMATION IS right there and you Victims continue to turn a blind eye to it all.
Fifty years from now, I'll be 107. So, I'll take that.

Sorry, far to much proof that they do work.

Good luck with that though.

Hey you never know they might come out with something that lets us live that long.

No but seriously check out the ingredients in the stuff you surely wouldn't drink it if given to you in a glass so why let yourselves be injected with it.

7eb1720e-e446-4207-a05e-32d846c8b085.png

Vaccine Ingredients Calculator: Discover the most common vaccine ingredients

MindWars if you can find someone that had a relative that had to live in an iron lung machine, you could ask them if they think vaccines are important.

I sure in the hell wouldn't help the cancer spread faster iron lung or not..................

One has to dig into what caused them to be in an iron lung to begin with.

If people can get it through their heads that many of thse vaccines are CAUSING the health issues they migh tnot want to take them to begin with other wise they may not end up there.

Vaccines often take time to take effect. They attack the DNA etc , etc.............

look at what they are putting into the KIDS, the ILL, etc....

These vaccines have NOT been tested yet they give them to us. These vaccines aren't proven to help yet they give them to us..............

upload_2018-1-16_16-39-34.png

MindWars if you can find someone that had a relative that had to live in an iron lung machine, you could ask them if they think vaccines are important.

I sure in the hell wouldn't help the cancer spread faster iron lung or not..................

If people can get it through their heads that many of thse vaccines are CAUSING the health issues they migh tnot want to take them to begin with other wise they may not end up there.

Vaccines often take time to take effect. They attack the DNA etc , etc.............

These vaccines have NOT been tested yet they give them to us. These vaccines aren't proven to help yet they give them to us..............

View attachment 171886

The Iron Lung has nothing to do with cancer... it is from polio.

Here is the perfect example of PURE BS they feed the public :
know how they harp on taking MSG out of the food ................. Ok so why the hell is it an ingredient in VACCINES.

See MONO-SODIUM GLUTAMATE up top in the list it's the 2nd box or so 3rd depending on how you look at it...

now here's what M.S. is

Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a flavor enhancer commonly added to Chinese food, canned vegetables, soups and processed meats. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified MSG as a food ingredient that's "generally recognized as safe," but its use remains controversial. For this reason, when MSG is added to food, the FDA requires that it be listed on the label.

How does your body react to MSG?

View attachment 171886

No I added that just because it just popped up on my news feed at the same time. But it's still an example of the BS fed to the public.

View attachment 171886

No I added that just because it just popped up on my news feed at the same time. But it's still an example of the BS fed to the public.

There is no such thing as a vaccination for cancer... your statement makes zero sense. How about you go look at the number of cases of polio before vaccines and after?

WELCOME TO :

Breathing Problems Caused By Post-Polio Syndrome
by Lisa S. Krivickas, MD
Polio survivors may have difficulties with breathing related to their polio. There are three groups of polio survivors with respiratory difficulties: 1) those who had respiratory failure during their acute illness and were never weaned from a ventilator, 2) those who develop breathing difficulties later in life and 3) those with sleep disordered breathing (sleep apnea). This article will deal primarily with the latter two groups of patients.

As polio survivors age, they may experience accelerated strength loss both in muscles that were initially affected by polio but seemed to recover fully and in muscles that did not seem to be affected by the acute illness. These muscles may include those necessary for breathing such as the diaphragm, chest wall (intercostal), abdominal and even neck (sternocleidomastoid and scalene) muscles. If these muscles lose enough strength, the ability to breathe is impaired. Early difficulties with breathing may not be recognized by the patient. In addition to muscle weakness, scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and other superimposed lung diseases, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) caused by smoking, can contribute to breathing difficulties.

In patients with polio who have breathing difficulties because of muscle weakness and do not have an additional form of lung disease, the problem is purely mechanical, i.e. due to inability to completely fill the lungs with air. One can think of the lungs as balloons that need to be fully inflated in order to work optimally. Muscle weakness can make it impossible to fully inflate the lungs. Once the lungs are inflated, the body is able to extract oxygen from the air in them without difficulty. Forced vital capacity (FVC) is a measure of the adequacy with which an individual can inflate his lungs. FVC is normally expressed as a percentage of the predicted value for the patient’s height and age. Most patients with polio do not experience symptoms related to underventilation until their FVC is 50% of predicted or less.

An arterial blood gas (ABG) is sometimes performed to assess adequacy of ventilation. A sample of blood is taken from the radial artery, near the wrist, so that both oxygen and carbon dioxide levels can be assessed. Because polio patients do not have difficulty extracting oxygen from air, these levels are usually normal until the FVC falls well below 50% of predicted. With advanced respiratory failure, the oxygen level may fall below normal, and the carbon dioxide level becomes elevated. The ABG is not a sensitive screening test for polio related breathing difficulties, but it is useful in assessing polio patients who already use ventilators.

Symptoms that suggest difficulties with breathing often occur first during the night because patients with muscle weakness frequent

Breathing Problems Caused By Post-polio Syndrome

View attachment 171886

There is no such thing as a vaccination for cancer... your statement makes zero sense. How about you go look at the number of cases of polio before vaccines and after?

Dude I never said there was a VACCINE FOR CANCER, I was saying VACCINES can CAUSE CANCER

View attachment 171886

CDC - Concerns - Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet - Vaccine Safety

And by the way there are Vaccines for certain cancers, which are also being found out to kill and destroy young women' lives

better known as HPV

upload_2018-1-16_16-56-38.png

What are Cancer Vaccines?

Forum List

Back