Vaccine Censorship Thread

How to get covid medication:

Canadian Politician, Doctors Condemn Censorship of Scientific Inquiry and Suppression of Information on Vaccine Risks to Kids​

Lefties love to say that they trust what doctors and professionals have to say about vaccines, but only if they say what lefties want to hear.

More of what doctors have to say, but lefties won't want to hear them if the narrative isn't what they want to hear

Exclusive: Athlete Who Recovered From COVID Facing ā€˜Very Different Futureā€™ After Second Dose of Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Myocarditis​

Vaccines Pushers Adore the WHO, so Why Are They Ignoring WHOā€™s Guidance to Not Vaccinate Children?​

Compliments of theHawk :

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Unionā€™s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots​

Fauci and the Biden Regime Are Purposely Deceiving Us About the ā€˜Delta Variantā€™ Threat​

Personal choice and distrust of the Media and Experts parroting Each other and probably hiding the truth about this Miracle(Experimental) vaccine. Are just a few reasons I won't vax . I figured if enough guinea pigs take the vaccine then "they" whoever they will be happy. Now a whole bunch of the Guinea pigs are starting to die from what was suppose to save them. I wouldn't be so sure that "They" didn't get a placebo and pushed an unsafe "Experimental " vaccine because they needed to expand clinical trial data. Straight up Power grab by
"They" whoever they are Joe doesn't even know do any of you

Forum List

Back