Vaccine Censorship Thread

Updated VAERS data

I see gateway pundit linking to a website called openvaers.com which has graphs with no sourcing data. What method was used to collect this data? Cause I can draw up a few graphs and put them on a webpage in a few minutes if you wanna see some data. Do you ask these questions before linking to sources like this to back up your arguments?

Updated VAERS data

I see gateway pundit linking to a website called openvaers.com which has graphs with no sourcing data. What method was used to collect this data? Cause I can draw up a few graphs and put them on a webpage in a few minutes if you wanna see some data. Do you ask these questions before linking to sources like this to back up your arguments?
This thread is actually just a place to archive negative vaccine information and news, it is not intended as a place to debate the content. I am completely open to debating the content of any of what I have posted, just start a new thread about what you wish to debate

Updated VAERS data

This thread is actually just a place to archive negative vaccine information and news, it is not intended as a place to debate the content. I am completely open to debating the content of any of what I have posted, just start a new thread about what you wish to debate
Is it here to archive accurate news and information or just anything? Cause there are a few articles claiming the vaccine makes you magnetized and contains tracking chips that could be added. Are you looking for stuff like that?

Updated VAERS data

Is it here to archive accurate news and information or just anything? Cause there are a few articles claiming the vaccine makes you magnetized and contains tracking chips that could be added. Are you looking for stuff like that?
The problem that lefties have is that they cannot objectively vet information. They are not hungry to learn anything beyond what they are told. Since you cannot isolate yourself from your subjective ideology, you will never understand the concept of looking at ALL the information that you can get your hands on, in search of the actual truth. You will never understand what it is like to not trust ANY media sources, and to assume that they are ALL biased and lying.

Screenshot_20210506-074915_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Updated VAERS data

The problem that lefties have is that they cannot objectively vet information. They are not hungry to learn anything beyond what they are told. Since you cannot isolate yourself from your subjective ideology, you will never understand the concept of looking at ALL the information that you can get your hands on, in search of the actual truth. You will never understand what it is like to not trust ANY media sources, and to assume that they are ALL biased and lying.

View attachment 500552
I already don’t trust any media sources. If you’re talking about me then you do t know what you’re talking about. I did ask you a question though. Are you looking to catalogue credible news or just anything that’s against the MSM?

Updated VAERS data

View attachment 500552
I already don’t trust any media sources. If you’re talking about me then you do t know what you’re talking about. I did ask you a question though. Are you looking to catalogue credible news or just anything that’s against the MSM?
This thread is for all suppressed information about covid vaccines. Suppressed by government msm, lefty media, righty media, internet forum, big tech, google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, or anybody else. We the people are who need to decide what is true and what is false. Do you have some information about the vaccines that is being suppressed? Post it on this thread.

I already don’t trust any media sources.
Your comrade in post 67 sure does.

You have already admitted that you do not hunger for information beyond what you are told. Big lefty media owns you. Your perception of the political landscape is not even yours, it was engineered by big media. Since I consume ALL media, I know what your perception of political news is before you do.

Updated VAERS data

View attachment 500552
This thread is for all suppressed information about covid vaccines. Suppressed by government msm, lefty media, righty media, internet forum, big tech, google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, or anybody else. We the people are who need to decide what is true and what is false. Do you have some information about the vaccines that is being suppressed? Post it on this thread.
Right so are you looking for all the tracking chip news, and eugenic news, and alien news that’s out there about the vaccines. Should we dump it all here?

Forum List

Back