Vaccinated Vikings player goes to hospital with COVID

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
"One of our players that was vaccinated, he had to go to the ER last night because of COVID. It's serious stuff," coach Mike Zimmer told reporters Wednesday. "Like 29 guys are getting tested because of close contact, including myself."
Mike Zimmer says Vikings player hospitalized due to COVID-19 symptoms
What good is a vaccine when an athlete in his prime still has to go to the hospital for something he's been vaccinated against?

"One of our players that was vaccinated, he had to go to the ER last night because of COVID. It's serious stuff," coach Mike Zimmer told reporters Wednesday. "Like 29 guys are getting tested because of close contact, including myself."
Mike Zimmer says Vikings player hospitalized due to COVID-19 symptoms
What good is a vaccine when an athlete in his prime still has to go to the hospital for something he's been vaccinated against?

Depends on the athlete. If it's a llinesman, you can expect that such a virus will have a real impact on someones heart when they are 6'6 320 pounds.

Once again, the vaccines are winning.

I can't tell you the number of staff out around the district who are double vaxxed. Yep, sick with covid, one after another. Great stuff!

1636625513401.png

1636625552915.png

~S~

This whole Operation Warp Speed vaccine crap was such a colossal failure........

And anyone stupid enough to get this vaccine deserves to die from COVID......if COVID was actually something that could kill you.....but since it can't, who cares anyway

I know a guy that died in a car crash while wearing his seat belt, clearly seat belts do not work at all
Yeah let’s ignore the fact the vaccines provide little protection and can seriously harm some people.

Now the establishment is vaxing children who have a zero chance of hospitalization or death from Covid. Makes sense in Kafka’s America.

If you can't tell, then you should "STFU"
Why?

The fact is:

1. You can still contract Covid.

2. You can still spread Covid.

3. You can still die from Covid.

So as you try to silence the facts about the vaccine the only thing the vaccine does is possibly lessen the symptoms like the flu shot does but does not prevent the spread of it!

Last edited:
Why?

The fact is:

1. You can still contract Covid.

2. You can still spread Covid.

3. You can still die from Covid.

So as you try to silence the facts about the vaccine the only thing the vaccine does is possibly lessen the symptoms like the flu shot does but does not prevent the spread of it!
You're immune system does that.
The vaccine just introduces a dead virus or variant so your immune system will respond to the threat.
People's immune systems are different.
Some people are sick all the time, others not a day in their life.

'vaccine does is possibly lessen the symptoms like the flu shot does but does not prevent the spread of it'.

Correct.
If the flu vaccine worked as some people claim the covid vaccine is 'supposed' to work, shouldn't the flu be eradicated by now?

Forum List

Back