Vaccinated people spread covid

No, the data is clear now. Look at all the most heavily vaccinated countries and regions. Anywhere from 40%-60% (100% for Gibraltar) of their new COVID patients are fully vaccinated(see Israel, UK, Iceland). Massachusetts has the 2nd highest vaccination rate in the states and is at 48% (as of 2 weeks ago) of their new patients are fully vaccinated. These numbers aren’t including those who already have already recovered and have naturally immunity (which actually works agains the delta).

Folks, none of this should be a surprise. I’ve started a couple threads on this subject. We’ve never made a vaccine for this type of rapidly mutating RNA virus for this exact reason. By the time a vaccine is made and distributed, it will become old news. This is what we’re seeing
Shit, the CDC is rejecting those from vaccinated countries. That should tell all.

No, the data is clear now. Look at all the most heavily vaccinated countries and regions. Anywhere from 40%-60% (100% for Gibraltar) of their new COVID patients are fully vaccinated(see Israel, UK, Iceland). Massachusetts has the 2nd highest vaccination rate in the states and is at 48% (as of 2 weeks ago) of their new patients are fully vaccinated. These numbers aren’t including those who already have already recovered and have naturally immunity (which actually works agains the delta).

Folks, none of this should be a surprise. I’ve started a couple threads on this subject. We’ve never made a vaccine for this type of rapidly mutating RNA virus for this exact reason. By the time a vaccine is made and distributed, it will become old news. This is what we’re seeing
it's because the vaccines are not made with dead virus strands.

it's because the vaccines are not made with dead virus strands.
Yeah using just a spike protein is only going to present antigens from a spike protein. Ipso facto all a virus has to do to beat the vaccine is mutate enough on the spike protein vs having an entire viral makeover. Even if they were using an attenuated virus it would eventually mutate away from it, might’ve taken longer, but it was going to happen. When you mutate rapidly and make trillions of copies of yourself, you’ll beat pretty much any vaccine. This was always going to happen Nature and the gods of the copybook headings will always bat 0.1000.

Yeah using just a spike protein is only going to present antigens from a spike protein. Ipso facto all a virus has to do to beat the vaccine is mutate enough on the spike protein vs having an entire viral makeover. Even if they were using an attenuated virus it would eventually mutate away from it, might’ve taken longer, but it was going to happen. When you mutate rapidly and make trillions of copies of yourself, you’ll beat pretty much any vaccine. This was always going to happen Nature and the gods of the copybook headings will always bat 0.1000.

Good post, but a slight correction is I hate when people say "mutates".
Mutations are totally random damage, like from radiation.
Almost all mutations are dead, and it would take on the order of a million years for one to accidentally be viable and better.
That can not happen in life times.
What can happen in life time spans are 2 possibilities.
One is that variants already long existed, but natural selection pulls some of them into the vast majority.
The other is that it is more like hybridization, where more than one virus injects its RNA into the same cell nucleus, and they combine.
Both should not be called "mutation".

Since you understand the vax is just a spike protein, imagine if it accidentally taught the immune system to start to attack the spike protein of our own exosomes?

Good post, but a slight correction is I hate when people say "mutates".
Mutations are totally random damage, like from radiation.
Almost all mutations are dead, and it would take on the order of a million years for one to accidentally be viable and better.
That can not happen in life times.
What can happen in life time spans are 2 possibilities.
One is that variants already long existed, but natural selection pulls some of them into the vast majority.
The other is that it is more like hybridization, where more than one virus injects its RNA into the same cell nucleus, and they combine.
Both should not be called "mutation".

Since you understand the vax is just a spike protein, imagine if it accidentally taught the immune system to start to attack the spike protein of our own exosomes?
mutation

the changing of the structure of a gene, resulting in a variant form that may be transmitted to subsequent generations, caused by the alteration of single base units in DNA, or the deletion, insertion, or rearrangement of larger sections of genes or chromosomes.

Sorry, but mutation is the exact word to use.

mutation

the changing of the structure of a gene, resulting in a variant form that may be transmitted to subsequent generations, caused by the alteration of single base units in DNA, or the deletion, insertion, or rearrangement of larger sections of genes or chromosomes.

Sorry, but mutation is the exact word to use.

I disagree.
These variants can NOT be just a simple random change.
The large number of differences, as well as the successful increase in genetic complexity, means this is a combination of 2 or more existing RNA sequences.
When you cross breed 2 plants or animals to produce a hybrid, would you call that a "mutation"?
I would not, because to me "mutation" does not mean just and "change", but a very random and accidental change.
A hybrid is a combination of 2 different and already successful genetic patterns.

I disagree.
The large number of differences, as well as the successful increase in genetic complexity, means this is a combination of 2 or more existing RNA sequences.
When you cross breed 2 plants or animals to produce a hybrid, would you call that a "mutation"?
I would not, because to me "mutation" does not mean just and "change", but a very random and accidental change.
A hybrid is a combination of 2 different and already successful genetic patterns.
You can disagree, but don’t change the word’s definition, that has variant in it!

You can disagree, but don’t change the word’s definition, that has variant in it!

Any and all changes is a "variant".
But a "mutation" implies a single change from a random accidental damage.
The delta variant is more than one change, like greater infectiousness as well as less lethality.
That is not a single random accidental change.
So it is much more likely a hybrid combination of 2 or more different viruses.
This variant could essentially be a crossbreed between covid-19 and the common cold.

Found this this morning. Interesting for sure.

COVID-19 is NOT spread asymptomatically

Dr. McCullough started off by debunking the common belief that asymptomatic people can pass on the disease to others and insisted that only people showing symptoms are actually contagious.

“The virus is not spread asymptomatically. Only sick people give it to other people.”

Exactly what I have said in here since day 1. Here's a very high ranking doctor, oops!!!!!!!

And

. Natural immunity is robust complete and durable

The third point Dr. McCullough addressed was the question of natural immunity, which he qualified as “robust, complete, and durable,” thus casting out any fear that one can contract a serious case of the disease more than once and rejecting another common myth on COVID.

and lastly

5. Current COVID-19 vaccines are obsolete and should be considered unfit for human use

Last but not least, the physician addressed the question of COVID vaccines.

According to McCullough, the currently available vaccines – like the AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna shots – are “obsolete.”

Found this this morning. Interesting for sure.

COVID-19 is NOT spread asymptomatically

Dr. McCullough started off by debunking the common belief that asymptomatic people can pass on the disease to others and insisted that only people showing symptoms are actually contagious.

“The virus is not spread asymptomatically. Only sick people give it to other people.”

Exactly what I have said in here since day 1. Here's a very high ranking doctor, oops!!!!!!!

And

. Natural immunity is robust complete and durable

The third point Dr. McCullough addressed was the question of natural immunity, which he qualified as “robust, complete, and durable,” thus casting out any fear that one can contract a serious case of the disease more than once and rejecting another common myth on COVID.

and lastly

5. Current COVID-19 vaccines are obsolete and should be considered unfit for human use

Last but not least, the physician addressed the question of COVID vaccines.

According to McCullough, the currently available vaccines – like the AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Moderna shots – are “obsolete.”
A right-winger wanting us to believe right-wing fantasy instead of learning from historical mistakes? Where are the studies showing that conclusion?

I disagree.
Mutations still happen, sometimes on purpose, in all forms of life fairly regularly. I forget the name of the process and mechanism, but random genes in either gametes, or at conception will be changed or swapped. In other words, mutations are more features than they are bugs. Even though the vast majority of the time they are not advantageous, they ensure genetic diversity.

What’s his rank! Colonel?
writes peer review for the American Medical world. Speaks in front of the Congress. Is a doctor. You a doctor? Got any material to challenge him with? I'm happy to review it. post a link,

Mutations still happen, sometimes on purpose, in all forms of life fairly regularly. I forget the name of the process and mechanism, but random genes in either gametes, or at conception will be changed or swapped. In other words, mutations are more features than they are bugs. Even though the vast majority of the time they are not advantageous, they ensure genetic diversity.

The word "mutation" implies a random change at a single location, almost always due to damage, like radiation.
It does not properly apply to swaps or merges.
Anything that is deliberate or a feature, is not properly called a "mutation".
For example, with meiosis, you have chromosomes splitting into gametes and then recombining one gamete from each parent.
That is a change, so the offspring is not identical to either parent, but no one would call that a "mutation".
A "mutation" has a random connotation, and meiosis is not at all random, but very predictable.

writes peer review for the American Medical world. Speaks in front of the Congress. Is a doctor. You a doctor? Got any material to challenge him with? I'm happy to review it. post a link,

What material did the colonel have to support his claim?

Forum List

Back