Vaccinated Hospitalised for Non-Covid Reasons at FIVE Times the Rate of the Unvaccinated

I remember hearing about clotting and myocardial issues with J&J when the drug first came to market years ago. Not sure what revelations you think you discovered but at least you’re amused by it.
Not sure what you saw because the J&J mystery jab wasn’t approved until 14 months ago, and therefore no Guinea pigs yet. But let’s go with it. So knowing that you still insisted children who’ve got zero chance of dying from the ChiCom Flu get the mystery jab with the probability of series health risks.

And FYI it causes heart attacks which has caused a spike in athletes dying of heart attacks.

Follow me for tomorrow’s headlines today!

So knowing that you still insisted children who’ve got zero chance of dying from the ChiCom Flu get the mystery jab with the probability of series health risks.
How do you KNOW I insisted for this? Can you show a quote of me saying so? No I didn’t think so. More BS from Weatherman

It gets more garish every day
It was and is exactly the experimentation I stated in 2020.
Numbers hidden, finally revealed, outcomes hidden, now being revealed. Lib loons pushing a strategy that I must be vaccinated for their well being. Real Nazi shit enforced as to mandates. Effectiveness disguised until recently revealed its 80% ineffective for what was its “intended”, actually make pretend, use and benefit.
Thank the lord many thinkers stopped at two or one and declined booster bullshit because those who didn’t can’t get over ordinary colds anymore.

Not sure what you saw because the J&J mystery jab wasn’t approved until 14 months ago, and therefore no Guinea pigs yet. But let’s go with it. So knowing that you still insisted children who’ve got zero chance of dying from the ChiCom Flu get the mystery jab with the probability of series health risks.

And FYI it causes heart attacks which has caused a spike in athletes dying of heart attacks.

Follow me for tomorrow’s headlines today!
Right these reports were being made when it came to market…

````Unvaccinated Lowest Rate of Covid.jpg

What a stupid talking point. Your basing your argument on a non peer reviewed paper published by the UKHSA, which trying to claim that the data and methodology of the UKHSA is unreliable.

You see the conundrum dont you?
Well, the fact is, the virus mutates quickly so by the time we get peer reviewed information on things concerning the virus, it's already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late. The genie got out of the bottle months ago. And, peer reviewed information seems to always prove peer reviewed information wrong.

What a stupid talking point. Your basing your argument on a non peer reviewed paper published by the UKHSA, which trying to claim that the data and methodology of the UKHSA is unreliable.

You see the conundrum dont you?

you give him far too much credit. He gets links in his talking points emails and then post them here. He lack the basic IQ to read them or understand them.

Well, the fact is, the virus mutates quickly so by the time we get peer reviewed information on things concerning the virus, it's already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late. The genie got out of the bottle months ago. And, peer reviewed information seems to always prove peer reviewed information wrong.
Wonderful. Roll with the unreviewed stuff then … good strategy

Wonderful. Roll with the unreviewed stuff then … good strategy
By the time stuff is peer reviewed there are already several different mutations and the peer reviewed information that is many months old shows the earlier peer reviewed information was wrong. The virus is moving much faster that our peer reviewed information. We will never get a handle on it if we continue being months behind the virus.

Toldja so. The more we learn……
Exactly what my surgeon friend told me last week, the mystery jab interferes with your bodies normal immunity process for the routine bugs.

The UKHSA has at long last published raw data on hospitalisation rates by vaccine status, for those infected with Covid as well as those that aren’t. The results are very concerning, showing significantly higher A&E admission rates in the vaccinated for reasons other than Covid, and much less difference in admission rates for symptomatic Covid in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated than suggested by the estimates of vaccine effectiveness published by the UKHSA.

Toldja so. The more we learn……
Exactly what my surgeon friend told me last week, the mystery jab interferes with your bodies normal immunity process for the routine bugs.

The UKHSA has at long last published raw data on hospitalisation rates by vaccine status, for those infected with Covid as well as those that aren’t. The results are very concerning, showing significantly higher A&E admission rates in the vaccinated for reasons other than Covid, and much less difference in admission rates for symptomatic Covid in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated than suggested by the estimates of vaccine effectiveness published by the UKHSA.

C27F5C62-6FDD-4D7D-92C5-7B108848651B.jpeg

They keep providing proof and the idiots just keep wanting to deny it all, and then you have others who like to hide it form people and that’s exactly why these dumb asses taking these jabs are getting them because just like here all the MSM HIDES THE INFORMATION AND FACTS THAT ARE CURRENTLY GOING ON…

Forum List

Back