VA governor on post-birth abortions.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

"If a mother is in labor... the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the family and mother desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Why stop here? Why would the not pro-choice, but pro-death position allow for abortions at least up to 18 first years? Maybe it should be 21 years?

I have advocated for abortion at 37 months, for this very reason. Let these useless fucktards kill all their worthless spawn so we don't have to pay for their useless asses.

:dunno:

I have advocated for abortion at 37 months, for this very reason. Let these useless fucktards kill all their worthless spawn so we don't have to pay for their useless asses.

They want to murder all republican voters and replace them with democrat voting obedient Mexicans, who don't give a shit about the country.

Plan is working beautifully. Keep the women at the Marxist indoctrination centers and god forbid if someone has a baby, murder it as soon as possible. But if not possible then murder it later anyway.

And while killing off the population of the country, promise everyone buttloads of free shit so that we "absolutely must" swarm the country with anti-American immigrants to pay for it.

Four comments later, nobody has addressed the issue is the mother being in imminent danger.
I knew you were gonna dodge this bullet.
Not mentioning this part is a key ingredient in the conservative lie.

Four comments later, nobody has addressed the issue is the mother being in imminent danger.
I knew you were gonna dodge this bullet.
Not mentioning this part is a key ingredient in the conservative lie.

If you don't kill the already born baby what is going to happen to the mother?

Oh no, she would have to raise a child. LIFE THREATENING! Better kill the baby then.

Forum List

Back