Uvalde Teacher Propped Open Door Despite School Being On Lockdown, Allowed Shooter Entrance

I wonder why the teacher propped open the door. I'm guessing they are a smoker and propped it open so they could step out for a smoke without locking themselves out.

Id heard the teacher propped the door open because she was making multiple trips hauling stuff out to her car. Considering it was the end of the school year and she would be emptying her classroom of stuff for the summer break, it makes sense.

Considering liberals want laws where trannies can go into little kids bathrooms, perhaps the teacher saw the tranny outside and held the door open for him so he could more easily access the little girls bathroom.

So it isn’t guns. And it isn’t the cops who didn’t charge in. It is the lack of a locked door.

Texas is one of the most heavily armed societies in the world. Wouldn’t all those guns just automatically deter bad people? I mean. Why don’t they drive to California or wherever to commit these heinous acts?

Right? His vile, ugly posts are just handing his opponents ammunition to be used against all of us.

He could well be an opponent trying hard to make us look bad. I know mostly conservatives at any rate and don't know any--not a one--who agrees with this thoughts. Thank God.

Apparently, they had a locked down & at least semi-secure building up to this point. It might have stopped the perp from entering & allowed police to stop this outside the building.

Fri May 27, 2022

"He walked in unobstructed initially," Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Regional Director Victor Escalon said. "So from the grandmother's house, to the (ditch), to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody."

Apparently the police were either inept or uncoordinated. They already had reports of shots fired, and an armed gunman, and more shots fired. And the idea a teacher left the door propped open doesn't answer why multiple doors were unlocked.

Officers arrived at the school at 11:44 a.m., but when they went to confront the gunman, they received fire and took cover, Escalon said. Three law enforcement officers went in the same door the shooter used to enter the school and four went through another school entrance, DPS spokesperson Chris Olivarez

He could well be an opponent trying hard to make us look bad. I know mostly conservatives at any rate and don't know any--not a one--who agrees with this thoughts. Thank God.
When your only objection is "hey, don't say that, it gives the opponent ammunition", you assist him greatly in that venture.

Gun free schools only benefit gungrabbers. You don't see the FBI arming and sending shooters into police stations, right?

Schools need retired military or active duty personnel on site whenever school is in session.

Also teachers should be encouraged to CCW.

Yesterday we were perverted groomers with low IQ, low education, and no morals.

Today we should all CCW to protect kids.

The "reason" of the 21st century everyone. Behold.

When your only objection is "hey, don't say that, it gives the opponent ammunition", you assist him greatly in that venture.

Say Puritan. I don't have to say just exactly the right thing to appease your Authoritarian Gods.

Such uptight pursed lipped schoolmarms here in the "enlightened" 21st century. DENOUNCE! DENOUNCE! WE DEMAND IT!

You don't have to do anything at all. Wow, thanks for that profound declaration. Though, ya gotta admit, that's the ceiling of a 4 year old's intellect.

I do not, and never will, dance to your "outrageous!" tune.

It's hilarious to me that a few decades ago you overwrought judgmental Puritans were actually riding around in vans spouting about peace, love and rock and roll. It's a great cosmic joke.

I do not, and never will, dance to your "outrageous!" tune.
That "tune" would be an actual argument against racist comments, instead of just worrying that they make you look bad.

So, uh good for you. I'm not sure your proud little peacock dance is warranted. It makes you look even worse.

That "tune" would be an actual argument against racist comments, instead of just worrying that they make you look bad.

So, uh good for you. I'm not sure your proud little peacock dance is warranted. It makes you look even worse.

Or you could go through my comments to see what I have said directly to that poster in that regard. But you won't. You'd rather be the Puritan at the sidelines calling out your Outrageous Outrage

Or you could go through my comments to see what I have said directly to that poster in that regard. But you won't. You'd rather be the Puritan at the sidelines calling out your Outrageous Outrage
Then you have already done all I would ask. So no more whining by you required, I guess.

I'm pretty sure the Democrats found their way to get rid of our second amendment.
*again

It's always fun to take away all of your guns like Obama did, then give them all back, so we can take them all away again.

Better make a run on guns and ammunition right now!

Signed,

NRA

Forum List

Back