Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

No, they didn't.

Without derailing this thread into WWII history talk, Japan didn't invade the West Coast because it wasn't one of their objectives. Even if there wasn't a single firearm in the whole nation, it just wasn't on their To-Do list. They were focused on the islands and China.
They invaded Alaska and attempted to hold ground and probed the West Coast with shelling of an Oil Facility above Santa Barbara and sending a Submarine launched Bomber Aircraft on a mission over the Pacific Northwest . They sent ten thousand Balloon Bombs across the Pacific some of which caused fatalities and fires and were found from Alberta to Mexico and as Far East as Minnesota .

And those in the US who considered themselves German tried to enlist into the German army in the world wars.
More came the other way ( Germans fleeing service in the Kaiser’s army in pre WW1 time frame flooded to California , Texas , Oregon , Wisconsin , Pennsylvania ... and in mid 30s German Jews flooded into any country that would accept them including Canada , America & Mexico , & China & Portugal ...

Shall not be infringed means what?
The right to form a militia shall not be infringed.
Maybe, you’re too ignorant to know constitutional law, but it’s the Supreme Court, NOT YOU, which interprets the constitution. Maybe, you’re ignorant of the firearm laws already in existence which DOES LIMIT YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. If you can read, read the Heller majority opinion.
Now tell me hold YOU HOLD THE position as the chief Justice of the SC. Otherwise, you’re FOS.

Last edited:
I’m a Militia Sergeant ( California State Militia ) does that mean your squared away with my right to military type ( style) weapons ?

I’m a Militia Sergeant ( California State Militia ) does that mean your squared away with my right to military type ( style) weapons ?
We’re not impressed. You just said you were a California State Militia. You are subject to the firearm laws of California, not covered by the Fed. You’re part of the unorganized militia component. So, unless you’re a guardsman, you’re little soldier toys are LIMITED.

Maybe, you’re too ignorant to know constitutional law, but it’s the Supreme Court, NOT YOU, which interprets the constitution. Maybe, you’re ignorant of the firearm laws already in existence which DOES LIMIT YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. If you can read, read the Heller majority opinion.
Now tell me hold YOU HOLD THE position as the chief Justice of the SC. Otherwise, you’re FOS.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Hmmm...where does it say that in the 2nd Amendment?

Forum List

Back