Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

It says,

dumbo, followed by an explanation.

Besides, I have proof the constitutions authorizes a well regulated militia. We have the guard units. Not only does it authorizes it, it specifically says it can’t be a bunch of bozos

“well regulated” can only occur if the states get financial aid and training from the Fed. No where in the 2a does it say persons have the right to bear arms. It says PEOPLE. That only only happens in militia groups. The constitution never addresses private carry of firearms. That’s why the SC always says, it’s not unlimited.
You wrote this
"The right to form a militia shall not be infringed."

It says,

Besides, I have proof the constitutions authorizes a well regulated militia. We have the guard units. Not only does it authorizes it, it specifically says it can’t be a bunch of bozos

“well regulated” can only occur if the states get financial aid and training from the Fed. No where in the 2a does it say persons have the right to bear arms. It says PEOPLE. That only only happens in militia groups. The constitution never addresses private carry of firearms. That’s why the SC always says, it’s not unlimited.
Shall not be infringed still confuses you. Lmao

Leftist are dumb as rocks

It always confuses me when people talk in grunts and are incapable of speaking English. You are the one who uses English as a second or third language.
I use slang. Deal with it
2a stands. Not matter how much you piss in the wind about it.

I admit I dont care. Simple...huh
Notice you don’t even include “ people”
I admit I dont care. Simple...huh
Thats no revelation. Just don’t pretend the 2a says something it does not. It says “ the right of the people “ not “persons.“ That’s why we have regulations. It’s a right bestowed upon a group of people who qualify.

And because you speak in grunts, you have no idea that the 2a is not unlimited and says so….otherwise, it would have said “persons”.

We’re not impressed. You just said you were a California State Militia. You are subject to the firearm laws of California, not covered by the Fed. You’re part of the unorganized militia component. So, unless you’re a guardsman, you’re little soldier toys are LIMITED.
British L1A1 ( SLR) Chinese Type 56 “ Spiker “ AK , 1997 ArmaLite AR 10 A2 , Various Retro AR 15/M16 clones including XM177E1 and XM177E2, XM16E1 , 601, 604 , M16A1( 603), M16A2 , M16A4 ,M4gery kinda limited

Notice you don’t even include “ people”

Thats no revelation. Just don’t pretend the 2a says something it does not. It says “ the right of the people “ not “persons.“ That’s why we have regulations. It’s a right bestowed upon a group of people who qualify.

And because you speak in grunts, you have no idea that the 2a is not unlimited and says so….otherwise, it would have said “persons”.
Its simple. Your side has been trying to overturn it, redefine it forever. Shall not be infringed keeps winning

Its simple. Your side has been trying to overturn it, redefine it forever. Shall not be infringed keeps winning
Over turn it ? It’s written exactly the way it should be. You want to shoot military weapons, joint the Army/Guard. That’s what “well regulated” means. You want to have personal firearm protection ? You have to qualify. People are not persons. If it were a personal right, it would say “persons”.

So, the Supreme Court gets to call the shots. The way it should be. You may support the free availability for an AR15 to shoot up the landscape . Not me…..

Smoking and drinking isn't a right it's a privilege not the license attached to them. You're right minors don't have the same rights adults have. So you're saying 20 year olds are minors? 18-21 should not have adult rights if you take the right to self-defense away.
21 is the recognized age of full adulthood. Not being allowed to have a gun does not remove all options for self defense.

Adults vote children don't.
Adults also smoke and drink.

Actually the voting age only became 18 in 1971, a direct consequence of the draft, where they could be drafted but not vote.

Either way, in this country, by 21, all rights are yours. Seems good.

Adults also smoke and drink.

Actually the voting age only became 18 in 1971, a direct consequence of the draft, where they could be drafted but not vote.

Either way, in this country, by 21, all rights are yours. Seems good.
Smoking and drinking aren't rights. And once again adults vote children don't.

The right to form a militia shall not be infringed.
Maybe, you’re too ignorant to know constitutional law, but it’s the Supreme Court, NOT YOU, which interprets the constitution. Maybe, you’re ignorant of the firearm laws already in existence which DOES LIMIT YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. If you can read, read the Heller majority opinion.
Now tell me hold YOU HOLD THE position as the chief Justice of the SC. Otherwise, you’re FOS.
The Supreme Court Ruled the 2nd is an individual right not a collective one and has nothing to do with service in a militia.

No it isn’t correct dufus. You can’t write just part of a statement and claim that that’s all it means. We do have English comprehension……maybe English is not your first languages…..
It must not be yours because that sentence does not say that the right is limited to belonging to a militia.

It says,

You illiterates just speak in short phrases…like most non English speaking peoples.

Dumb ass the court held the 2nd is an individual right not dependent on being a member of the militia. In English the sentence does not say belonging to a militia is required it simply lists as one thing that might be done with the right.

Forum List

Back