Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

Neat.

Not only are you wrong, we also need better laws and systems to keep guns out of the hands of nutters.

The people who failed at uvalde wereyou and the cops…….you support democrats who attacked the cops to the point they are terrified to do their jobs……that’s on you

The people who failed at uvalde wereyou and the cops…….you support democrats who attacked the cops to the point they are terrified to do their jobs……that’s on you
That's an idiotic fantasy, and you embarrass yourself with your silly desperation.

And I don't play the gun humper game, where we talk about each incident in a vacuum, pretending to be too stupid to look at the big picture and the future.

That's an idiotic fantasy, and you embarrass yourself with your silly desperation.

And I don't play the gun humper game, where we talk about each incident in a vacuum, pretending to be too stupid to look at the big picture and the future.

You aren’t looking at the big picture…..you will give up a Right for a temporary feeling of superiority……

Governments have murdered more people than criminals have or will…..

By taking guns, you make more victims than you think you will save…..victims of both criminals and their own governments……and you will feel smug as the bodies pile up.

Dunno what to think about this. Apparently the shooter at the Uvalde school bought his guns legally, and waited until just a day or two after his 18th birthday so he could legally buy the weapons and the ammo. Do we need to change the gun laws? I don't really think so, as the laws that are currently on the books are sufficient IF they are enforced.

Do we need to take a closer look at who buys the guns? Maybe, but that would also put a serious burden on people who aren't bat shit crazy who want to buy guns by making them wait and pass checks.

Sorry, but as long as we have guns legally available for purchase, there will continue to be people who slip through the cracks and commit these kinds of atrocious acts.

The gunman in the deadliest school shooting in Texas history bought two AR-style rifles legally just after his 18th birthday — days before his assault on Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.

UPDATED: MAY 25, 2022
He legally purchased two AR platform rifles from a federally licensed gun store on two days: May 17 — just a day after his birthday — and May 20, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said, according to a briefing that state Sen. John Whitmire, chair of the Senate Criminal Justice Committee, received from state authorities late Tuesday. The gunman bought 375 rounds of 5.56-caliber ammunition on May 18.

In Texas,
you must be at least 18 years old to buy a rifle, and the state does not require a license to openly carry one in public.
The rifles the shooter had cost around $2000 a piece. How did an 18 year old kid working at Wendy's come up with that kind of money ?

The rifles the shooter had cost around $2000 a piece. How did an 18 year old kid working at Wendy's come up with that kind of money ?
When I was 18 I had more than that in the bank and I worked at a restaurant when the wage was far lower than it is today

For all you people screaming "where did he get the money to buy the guns", simply Google "can you buy a gun with a credit card", and it will tell you who will and won't, as well as will tell you the conditions that must be met in order to buy guns on credit.

Sorry, but you don't need a butt ton of cash to buy guns anymore, be they rifles, handguns or assault rifles.

Again so what?

Advertising and payment plans are not illegal
Right...not sure where you are getting any of that... not sure who thought otherwise...

At least 5 times in this thread I have seen posters wonder how he had money to buy these guns.

This (kind off stupid and lazy) question is part of the construct of the boiling 'spiracy horseshit surrounding these events.

So I was bringing some facts to the table.

Right...not sure where you are getting any of that... not sure who thought otherwise...

At least 5 times in this thread I have seen posters wonder how he had money to buy these guns.

This (kind off stupid and lazy) question is part of the construct of the boiling 'spiracy horseshit surrounding these events.

So I was bringing some facts to the table.
I don;t wonder how he got the money.

I don;t find it impossible for an 18 year old to have a few grand.

Wrong. That's the strawman you invented to make it easier for yourself to make vapid, emotional points.

I wouldn't take away your guns.

"You," don't have to....you give power to the democrats and their leadership who will take away our guns...

When I was 18 I had more than that in the bank and I worked at a restaurant when the wage was far lower than it is today

And most of these killers plan 6 months to 2 years before they attack.......saving that much isn't hard, and if he had access to a credit card......he likely didn't plan on paying that card off....

Forum List

Back