Uvalde shooter legally bought his guns............

Sorry, but as long as we have guns legally available for purchase, there will continue to be people who slip through the cracks and commit these kinds of atrocious acts.
If a person is legally able to own a gun, you cannot stop him from getting a gun.
if a person is willing to break the law to buy a gun, you cannot stop him from getting a gun.

If a person is legally able to own a gun, you cannot stop him from getting a gun.
if a person is willing to break the law to buy a gun, you cannot stop him from getting a gun.

Laws simply do not work. If someone is intent on breaking the law they will break the law.

As such we should dispense with all laws and return to "Wild West Justice". That fits well with the ideal of arming teachers...we may as well arm EVERYONE. Let EVERYONE figure out what's right in their book and dispense their justice as they see fit.

THIS is the America ruled by the Second Amendment! THE ONLY AMENDMENT OF ANY VALUE.

Guns solve ALL PROBLEMS.

You said:
"As such we should dispense with all laws"
There's no reason to get rid of laws that create crimes and punish people that break them.
Thus, your non seq.

No, it sounds to me like you are unwilling to accept your own comment. My response was an OBVIOUS and RATIONAL extension of exactly what you said.

I cannot see how your comment could be interpreted any other way.

No it isn’t correct dufus. You can’t write just part of a statement and claim that that’s all it means. We do have English comprehension……maybe English is not your first languages…..
So what the fuck are you saying?

The 2A does NOT say "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

Let me break it down for you, even though I am quite certain you know good and goddamn well what this is saying.

A well regulated militia....

being (which is an "is" verb--am, is, are, was, were, be, being, been, become, feel, seem)

Thus

is necessary for the security of a free state

therefore

the right of the people shall not be infringed

THE MEANING

The FedGov has no authority over arms....PERIOD.

Why is that so hard for you idiots to comprehend?

It says,

dumbo, followed by an explanation.
You illiterates just speak in short phrases…like most non English speaking peoples.

Besides, I have proof the constitutions authorizes a well regulated militia. We have the guard units. Not only does it authorizes it, it specifically says it can’t be a bunch of bozos

“well regulated” can only occur if the states get financial aid and training from the Fed. No where in the 2a does it say persons have the right to bear arms. It says PEOPLE. That only only happens in militia groups. The constitution never addresses private carry of firearms. That’s why the SC always says, it’s not unlimited.
Oh, yes....the "collective right" bullshit.

Rights cannot be held collectively. They may be exercised collectively, but all rights are held individually or they become null.

The fact that you fail to understand this concept disqualifies you from any further discussion on the topic.

Your knowledge is poor, at best.

Biden is your ruler, whether you voted for him or not.

Here's a school lesson. There are two types of Monarchy, Absolute and Constitutional. An Absolute Monarchy makes the decisions, they rule. You find this in Brunei, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Eswatini, United Arab Emirates, and Vatican City. Other countries have Constitutional Monarchy's. So they're just a figure head of state and simply rubber stamp off what the government do, just like in the UK.

On a psychology side of things, there's an imaginary invisible hierocracy. So this is what insults are based on. So if someone feels they need to lower someone in this imaginary invisible hierocracy, the insult will be based on such things as hair colour, bodily features, sex, race, heritage etc.. So you feel you need to rise above Prince Charles, hence the large ears. But every post from you guys are predictable and follow basic psychology.
So, tell me how having a monarch does not perpetuate the concept of inequality?

...the defense rests....

So what the fuck are you saying?

The 2A does NOT say "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?

Let me break it down for you, even though I am quite certain you know good and goddamn well what this is saying.

A well regulated militia....

being (which is an "is" verb--am, is, are, was, were, be, being, been, become, feel, seem)

Thus

is necessary for the security of a free state

therefore

the right of the people shall not be infringed

THE MEANING

The FedGov has no authority over arms....PERIOD.

Why is that so hard for you idiots to comprehend?
You lost that argument long ago, dumbass. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only ones who intentionally gave guns to criminals was obama and eric holder....they sold guns to drug cartels......
Watch out. This is where that angry 2aguy yells at you and tells you that criminals are going to get guns anyway.

Watch out. This is where that angry 2aguy yells at you and tells you that criminals are going to get guns anyway.

They do.....even in Europe...where the preferred gun is the actual, fully automatic military rifle......a weapon banned on the continent, and in every European country, but the weapon criminals in Europe get easily.

They do.....even in Europe...where the preferred gun is the actual, fully automatic military rifle......a weapon banned on the continent, and in every European country, but the weapon criminals in Europe get easily.
Oh, so with all those restrictions, people can still get guns easily. Well that's good to know. Then you won't mind a lot more gun regulation. By your own argument.

Noted.

Oh, so with all those restrictions, people can still get guns easily. Well that's good to know. Then you won't mind a lot more gun regulation. By your own argument.

Noted.

We have all the gun laws we need to arrest and lock up these criminals…..

What we need to do is stop people like you and the democrats from releasing them over and over again

Forum List

Back