UV Light Therapy Shows Promise in COVID Patients

Trump was right, Part 56,384

Well, I guess Trump was right, it will be introduced into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
LOL. That statement he tacked on to his reaching for miracle cures is what made it hysterical.
And the responses to this hack's tweet..kinda speak for themselves.

You catch COVID all ya got ta do is sunbath.

Lue Enda, get me mah lawn chair. Not not un, ta one with cords left on it.

Glad the former President mentioned this, and the medical community responded. Looks like it's saving lives and making people feel better.

Trump really put the blue print out to deal with the virus...sad that Xiden keeps screwing it up

Glad the former President mentioned this, and the medical community responded. Looks like it's saving lives and making people feel better.

Trump really put the blue print out to deal with the virus...sad that Xiden keeps screwing it up
in February 2020, Trump told Bob Woodward the virus was deadly, but then publicly called it a democrat hoax. Then held rallies knowing the truth.

now we know that Trump was infected himself a week before previously known, which exposed approx 500 people.

The old flexible sigmoidoscopy
809416.jpg

in February 2020, Trump told Bob Woodward the virus was deadly, but then publicly called it a democrat hoax. Then held rallies knowing the truth.

now we know that Trump was infected himself a week before previously known, which exposed approx 500 people.
hahaa resorting to debunked leftist propaganda i see

Forum List

Back