Utah Station Highlites Paramedic Who Donated 10 Bucks To Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund

I have questions about donating money to a murderer....but whatever.

So if you need paramedics, make sure you ask them what is their political persuasion is before you let them help you. If they are not liberal, refuse to let them touch you and wait for more politically friendly medics to help you. That will show them.

I have questions about donating money to a murderer....but whatever.
Murderer? Self defense is not murder. Rittenhouse shot people who were trying to kill him.

Why are you taking the side of the child molesting pedophile who attacked the American patriot, you fucking disgusting piece of subhuman scum?

I'd bet against 100:1 odds that bodecea is a Democrat.

Irregardless he is stupid and that vietnamese journalist should be sent back.
I agree. He should be sent back to the shithole from whence he came. Or better yet, just executed for treason.

We shouldn't put up with these moonbat leftist extremists coming here and trying to destroy our liberty and civil rights. He's obviously a foreign communist agent and should be executed by the military. Or sent to GITMO

Last edited:
Outing this guy makes almost as much sense as sending everyone who ever gave to BLM to GITMO for aiding terrorists.

Contact the cowards and tell them what you think of their heinousness.
Don't just squawk among yourselves like little bitches. Go to the source!

Not surprisingly, their telephone has been disconnected as many thousands of callers no doubt bombarded these hyenas. I called and it's not in service. (801) 925-4555

Contact ABC4 Utah

Contact the cowards and tell them what you think of their heinousness.
Don't just squawk among yourselves like little bitches. Go to the source!

Not surprisingly, their telephone has been disconnected as many thousands of callers no doubt bombarded these hyenas. I called and it's not in service. (801) 925-4555

Contact ABC4 Utah

I agree.

Thank you for the link.

This guy is taking some heat.

Here is how he responded:

Nguyen responded to some of the criticism: "Me going to his house is to get his side of the story. I do the same thing to those who have crimes alleged against them, that goes for both sides of the law. It’s so we make every attempt to get the [other side] so that we are balanced, and that there is video proof of it."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHAT STORY ??????

There is no story. This guy donated some money and it was nobody's business.

Can someone please tell me what this moron is talking about ?

The vietnamese reporter saw a chance to get a little notoriety no doubt.....aka latch on to controversial story and hope to get lots of exposure.

The only Asians I ever had a problem with were the Vietnamese.

If I lived in the area, I'd dox that creep.

I'd love to see how he likes it.

It's another example of the left wing flexing their muscles and tearing down the Bill of Rights during a democrat administration. Meanwhile the timid Supreme Court seems to be barricaded somewhere and not taking any calls.

Forum List

Back