Utah Governor Responds To Constituent Demanding He Change 'Obscene' Last Name

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is actually real. When I read the headline I thought it was satire and a joke.

It's not.

Or maybe the letter itself is a joke and satire. It sure is full of conservative stereotype rhetoric.

I mean no conservative is stupid enough to think that him not changing his name is a "communist dictatorship." I mean that has to be one of the more ridiculous parts of the letter.

The governor's constituent affairs director thinks it's serious.

I don't know if I agree.

The article notes it was a "constituent". He then goes on to blame "constituents".

He should have chucked and tossed the letter.

The article notes it was a "constituent". He then goes on to blame "constituents".

He should have chucked and tossed the letter.

I think the governor did chuckle. I don't know if he tossed it after he tweeted it out.

I had a friend many years ago whose last name was Pecker.

His parents wasted so many opportunities by naming him Eugene.

I'm a Pecker, they're a Pecker........wouldn't you like to be a Pecker too???

a7be698233c8fb5a438d29c9188c4048_640x640.jpg

Sick, but not surprising. There is a segment of the U.S. population that is really into some sexual thing. It seems to be originating with some religious cults, who are obsessed with invading Americans' bedrooms. These people are are to be ignored.
and people actually thanked you for that?

The collective IQ of this place is even lower than I could have imagined.

If its real you can guarantee its a triggered bible thumper. They are so repressed that their minds automatically go to sex.
thats what scum demonRATS think of....following their pedophile masters

This is actually real. When I read the headline I thought it was satire and a joke.

It's not.

Or maybe the letter itself is a joke and satire. It sure is full of conservative stereotype rhetoric.

I mean no conservative is stupid enough to think that him not changing his name is a "communist dictatorship." I mean that has to be one of the more ridiculous parts of the letter.

The governor's constituent affairs director thinks it's serious.

I don't know if I agree.

Do you seriously think a Republican voter sent that request?

If its real you can guarantee its a triggered bible thumper. They are so repressed that their minds automatically go to sex.
Nobody on this side would care. It’s just you triggered Karen’s that would even bring it up. He’s an R, so that’s why one of you morons even made this a thing.

Forum List

Back