USPS Worker Charged After Being Arrested at Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots

800 pieces of mail. 3 were ballots.

Basically, this has nothing to do with voter fraud. If you want to justify calling elections stolen you need more than USPS failing to protect a fraction of a fraction of the mail sent on a daily basis. You need actual voter fraud on a rather large scale. Something that has never been identified anywhere.

i can't bear it any longer-----next, they will tell me---THERE IS NO
SANTA CLAUS

Basically, this has nothing to do with voter fraud. If you want to justify calling elections stolen you need more than USPS failing to protect a fraction of a fraction of the mail sent on a daily basis. You need actual voter fraud on a rather large scale. Something that has never been identified anywhere.
3 were absentee ballots.
Not the same as mail-in ballots.

He should be charged. So should Postmaster General DeJoy for destroying all that mail sorting equipment just to throw the election for his boss.
he destroyed them now.....it started out he turned them off,then moved them,then taken them apart....every postmaster has moved machines around,they are periodically taken apart for maintenance...but unless they are old machines they dont destroy them...

This is the tip of the iceburg mate.
Enjoy drowning.
Is it? You think we are going to magically find tens of thousands of ballots in the trunks of postal workers?

And even if we did, and they were counted, as we’ve seen the last 5 days, that probably means Biden’s margin of victory widens given the vast majority of Trump voters showed up day of.
Yes! Because the postal workers , who are in charge of all mail in ballot, union endorsed Frackless Fingering Quid Pro Joe.
the guy was a new guy who could not do the job and was trying to put mail in the mis throws everyday thinking no one would catch on....the clerk who handles that would catch that shit and report it to the carrier supervisor.....he isnt the first new guy to do this and he probably wont be the last....

It just got real kids.

A United States Postal Service employee was arrested and charged after being stopped at the U.S.-Canada border this week with undelivered mail, including absentee ballots.

Brandon Wilson, 27, of Buffalo, New York is facing a delay or destruction of mail charge, according to a criminal complaint. The charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Five years? That's a joke.

Charge him with treason and get the death penalty.

It just got real kids.

A United States Postal Service employee was arrested and charged after being stopped at the U.S.-Canada border this week with undelivered mail, including absentee ballots.

Brandon Wilson, 27, of Buffalo, New York is facing a delay or destruction of mail charge, according to a criminal complaint. The charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

The Epoch Times?

For cryin' out loud, do you have a reputable news source? I mean, Buffalo must have several TV news stations, and perhaps at least one city newspaper, right?

Why is it that conservatives latch on to just about any agenda-driven unreliable source of "information" (and I use that term with tongue in cheek, but any and every credible source of news which engages in a rigorous news source that embraces fact-checking as a prerequisite to publication is referred to as fake news just because the reporting is deemed as unwelcome to any and all preconceived ideas (or wishful thinking).

Don't you guys get tired of going down rabbit holes which lead you astray and make you look foolish if not downright stupid?

It just got real kids.

Five years? That's a joke.

Charge him with treason and get the death penalty.
Exactly.

3 were absentee ballots.
Not the same as mail-in ballots.
Okay. I stand corrected yet my statement still stands. This is in no way related to voter fraud.

USPS Worker Charged After Being Arrested at Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots

Yeah, three whole ballots, among 800 other pieces of mail that weren't election related.

I thought every vote counted. hmmmmmm. guess not huh?

Forum List

Back