USPS Worker Caught Throwing Away Republican Candidate Campaign Mailers

Yeah........mail in ballots will be fair.......you won' have teams of democrats at the post office waiting for them to come in and destroy the ones for republicans and fill the bags with pre-made democrat ballots made from the death certificates.....

They would be better off doing that directly from the election commissioners office. At worse they would face a state crime for doing that. They mess with the mail in a post office and it's a federal felony. And the postal inspection service has the best conviction record of any law enforcement agency in America.

How come Democrats never grow the fuck up?
Mentally retarded? Oh excuse me these days it's mentally challenged but it really means retarded. Retarded is a word to ya know and the purpose of speech and writing is to communicate information and thoughts among ourselves.
If you don't want to be communicated with from others, get your ass out or drop dead.

You wouldn't have any carriers left. They all do it from time to time. Just remember that they are dealing
with thousands of pieces of mail....sometimes they mess up.
Throwing away mail into a dumpster is a HUGE mess up. I imagine they could charge the carrier with a count of illegal disposal of mail, for each piece. And with each count carrying a maximum 5 year penalty.

See ya in in 500 years.
You imagine, huh? I've worked at the post office for 30 years, I've seen this several times throughout the years.
Yes, they could prosecute, but they won't if their history is any indication with how they will handle it.
What I stated is how they operate with this situation.

You imagine, huh? I've worked at the post office for 30 years, I've seen this several times throughout the years.
Yes, they could prosecute, but they won't if their history is any indication with how they will handle it.
If you worked for the post office, then why didn't you wave a red flag about a "bundle" of political mail. I talked to my friend the letter carrier and he said that bundle would have been "DPS'd" if it was real.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
What was the postal workers name?

he needs to be fired
That is just a pimple on Stacey Adams azz. Massive cheating. We know it. You can deny it over and over.

If you worked for the post office, then why didn't you wave a red flag about a "bundle" of political mail. I talked to my friend the letter carrier and he said that bundle would have been "DPS'd" if it was real.
I retired 12 years ago when the DPS automation was just being implemented, at that time first class was being sequenced
and we still had to case the bulk mail, along with the flats. Sounds like not all the bulk mailings are being sequenced, and
that is how the carrier just trashed the political mail. Probably needed to be hand sorted, I'm not sure.
Hell, there was a carrier that had a storage unit full of junk mail and got busted...they never prosecuted him. He had been on the
the job for over 20 years. Stupid people getting paid to do a job and they cheated the system and tarnished the reputation
of the postal service.

He can claim all he wants, and we don't know if its the truth.

Where is the link of the arrest warrant?
I believe its a federal crime

but if jail is an option I’m all for that too

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?

I don't know what the fuck are you asking me for? All I did was let Mac know it's a federal crime. I never said anything about any arrests. Why are you quoting me?
Because she is a Dem and Dems are idiots.
Ahemmmm....

it was for a republican primary.... two republicans running against each other
.... dems have nothing to do with it.... is likely.

I retired 12 years ago when the DPS automation was just being implemented, at that time first class was being sequenced
and we still had to case the bulk mail, along with the flats. Sounds like not all the bulk mailings are being sequenced, and
that is how the carrier just trashed the political mail. Probably needed to be hand sorted, I'm not sure.

I don't know the details, but if it was sent out just addressed to the carrier route, like the "free samples" mailers send out. It didn't have addresses on it.
That puts a twist on the story.

Ahemmmm....

it was for a republican primary.... two republicans running against each other.... dems have nothing to do with it.... is likely.

I've been reading about postal regs, and there are a shitload of them. But it sounds like the sheriff mailed out his political mail with "detached address labels" Basically a post card with the addresses on them, and the political flyer as a separate item.

I suspect the sheriff sent it out like "junk mail"

Ahemmmm....

it was for a republican primary.... two republicans running against each other.... dems have nothing to do with it.... is likely.

I've been reading about postal regs, and there are a shitload of them. But it sounds like the sheriff mailed out his political mail with "detached address labels" Basically a post card with the addresses on them, and the political flyer as a separate item.

I suspect the sheriff sent it out like "junk mail"
Quite possibly, it's known as marriage mail.

Something that we are seeing far too frequently is Democrats purposely trying to fix the elections to that Republicans don't stand a chance.

I've said it time and time again, if they didn't cheat, they would rarely win an election.

We are continually seeing liberals actively working to prevent Republicans from winning any of the upcoming elections.

There is an effort to defraud our voting system and our democracy by the Democrats and we keep catching them red-handed.

A US Postal Service worker was caught on video throwing away a stack of mailers from GOP congressional candidate Sheriff Troy Nehls who is running for Texas Congressional District 22 in the upcoming election.

BJ - Video at link

Right Center Country - probably farther right than we actually know due to Democrat corruption.
It's no different than democRats telling you it's Republicans trying to steal your Social Security. Our personal, private, tax free saving account, no one but you can touch, there when ever you need it. when it was jimmy carter who started to give it to people never paying a dime into it, democRats voted to 'borrow' it, democrats voted to tax it, and obama used it to build upper middle class homes to house immigrants and their Caddies. They are liars and their voting block sells their vote for a food stamp or real stupid. They say there is no cure for stupid but there was a doctor in the 40's that could perform 30 lobotomies an hour leaving no scare using only a 16 penny nail.

He can claim all he wants, and we don't know if its the truth.

Where is the link of the arrest warrant?
I believe its a federal crime

but if jail is an option I’m all for that too

I know it is. Tampering with US mail is a federal offense punishable up to 5 years. I happen to be very familiar with this law because our street had someone tampering with and destroying mailboxes (including mine 5 times) and the cops told me if they can catch he will be arrested for mail tampering.

One knows who was on the route that day, even if not the drivers normal mailman. He needs to arrest her and prove it in a court of law?
What is your fucking obsession with an arrest warrant?

Did you demand to see an arrest warrant for Cavanaugh before believing the story?

You look like a complete buffoon in this thread.

You wouldn't have any carriers left.
I would give them three strikes and they are out

And make it like driving points

Limit them to 3 goofs in one year, or two actually with third mistake earning termination
try doing it mac.....during christmas and political mail time there is so much mail and the time you have to get it delivered before it gets dark that a letter misdelivery is very possible....

You wouldn't have any carriers left. They all do it from time to time. Just remember that they are dealing
with thousands of pieces of mail....sometimes they mess up.
Throwing away mail into a dumpster is a HUGE mess up. I imagine they could charge the carrier with a count of illegal disposal of mail, for each piece. And with each count carrying a maximum 5 year penalty.

See ya in in 500 years.
not the way it works.....

try doing it mac.....during christmas and political mail time there is so much mail and the time you have to get it delivered before it gets dark that a letter misdelivery is very possible....
My mail carriers misdeliver mail all year round

I talked to a mail carrier once and somehow the "junk mail" thing came up. They get to work and have a big pile of mail to sort by address and then they have to deal with bundles of flyers and junk mail that goes to "Resident."

I hope the flyers weren't addressed to "resident" because that would give the letter carrier a legal "out" because it ain't deliverable without an address.
"current resident" mail still have addresses......

i carried mail for 33 years and yes it is now dpst but sometimes you would get a third bundle that is not with the DPS and you would have to deliver it as you go along the route as a third bundle.....if she tossed out a bundle of political mail it would have to of been this bundle...and if it was, that carrier, if she was a regular was an idiot thinking she could get away with it, if she was a temp then she thought who would know?....

Forum List

Back