USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

You do every time you drive your car or turn on the AC or heat or get something out of the refrigerator or turn on your computer to post your stupidity on this forum.

You are just too uneducated and ignorant to know it. Typical Moon Bat.

I live in IL, most of our power comes from Nuclear plants...

Just because I am stuck using a product doesn't mean I love it.
You aren't stuck using it. You can heat your home with a wood stove. You can ride your bike to work.
he could buy a horse.

BTW, I'd like for one of the demofks in here to tell us when their scientists were correct on any prediction?

Joe Biden LIED his ass off:

1. 'I NEVER CALLED FOR AN END TO FRACKING'
Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said
IN HIS OWN WORDS

Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said

"During a 2019 Democratic primary debate, Biden was asked whether there would be "any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?"
-- Biden's response: "No"

"Biden has also endorsed the 'GREEN NEW DEAL'.

Harris has also endorsed the Green New Deal, declared Biden and she would end Fracking, and would put an end to fossil fuel use.

he said he'd end oil.
Yes he did - oil, fracking...and HIS plan on HIS web site, the Green New Deal, promises to end the use of ALL fossil fuels...or is that NOT his plan...again?
The Green New Deal according to what you read in The UN Documents about Agenda 2030, and Sustainable Development, not only plans on ending Hydrocarbon Fuels (Fossil Fuel Theory is Debunked and 100 Years Old) but they plan on ending the lives of 6 Billion People.
there is that.

It is true the US and Sweden share COVID outcomes...

Sweden and the U.S. are unique in their failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates as the pandemic progressed

But Sweden is increasing the severity of its restrictions.

New rules for food and drink venues in Sweden were introduced back in July, which requires restaurants, bars and cafes to maintain a distance of one meter (3.3 feet) between groups of patrons.
"The new part [of the existing restriction] is that we have specified the one-meter distance," the chief legal officer of Sweden's public health agency, Bitte Bråstad, said at the time.
Public gatherings in Sweden are currently limited to 50 people. "The limit for 50 participants remains as a general rule, but there will be exceptions," Sweden's Minister for Home Affairs, Mikael Damberg, said last month.
The exceptions will apply to restaurants from October 8. The government is also planning to allow a maximum of 500 people at events, including soccer games, concerts and theater shows where viewers can be seated at least a meter apart, but a decision on the measure has not been formally made, Damberg told reporters last month.
Let's get this straight. You're saying the the US has a "failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates" ?

You do every time you drive your car or turn on the AC or heat or get something out of the refrigerator or turn on your computer to post your stupidity on this forum.

You aren't stuck using it. You can heat your home with a wood stove. You can ride your bike to work.

Or he can go buy some solar. You know, they work Jim Dandy.

It is his choice to use fossil fuels.

The Democrats love to have people on welfare. That is their core voting block.

They must be planning to put the millions of American workers that make their living off of fossil fuels on welfare.

More welfare queens more Democrat voters.

From outside it looks much more like the difference between Republican and Democratic congress members.
That too, but it still is one guy with 4 years of experience on the job, and the other guy with none. If you apply for a job and you have zero experience in that job, and your competing applicant has 4 years, do you expect to get that job ?

he could buy a horse.

BTW, I'd like for one of the demofks in here to tell us when their scientists were correct on any prediction?

We could burn down all the forest in the United States.

Wood is an alternative to fossil fuels.

Democrats are the dumbest assholes on the face of the earth.

It is true the US and Sweden share COVID outcomes...

Sweden and the U.S. are unique in their failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates as the pandemic progressed

But Sweden is increasing the severity of its restrictions.

New rules for food and drink venues in Sweden were introduced back in July, which requires restaurants, bars and cafes to maintain a distance of one meter (3.3 feet) between groups of patrons.
"The new part [of the existing restriction] is that we have specified the one-meter distance," the chief legal officer of Sweden's public health agency, Bitte Bråstad, said at the time.
Public gatherings in Sweden are currently limited to 50 people. "The limit for 50 participants remains as a general rule, but there will be exceptions," Sweden's Minister for Home Affairs, Mikael Damberg, said last month.
The exceptions will apply to restaurants from October 8. The government is also planning to allow a maximum of 500 people at events, including soccer games, concerts and theater shows where viewers can be seated at least a meter apart, but a decision on the measure has not been formally made, Damberg told reporters last month.
Let's get this straight. You're saying the the US has a "failure to reduce coronavirus mortality rates" ?
I'm still waiting for a demofk to say how they would rid us of this virus? And why no one is telling our scientists that cure. Are they admitting to killing people now?

4 different snap polls all showed the same thing, Biden winning solidly. They ranged from Biden +11 to Biden

Hence the despair and weepy deflection from the Trump cult. Given how far behind he is, Trump had to get the needle moving towards his side, and this debate didn't do it. If anything, it nudged the needle a bit towards Biden.

They have to kill 6 Billion People to reach their goals.

That means they have to kill you, and they have to kill me.

When do they want to have this started? 2030 UN Agenda 2030.

Immediately........ 10 commandments of the new world order.

Evere hear of the Georgia Guidestones????

The Georgia Guidestones Mystery - The Secret Truth About
https://www.bing.com/search?q=georg...8d43a326b3802cb9&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

it's actually quite simple. did the demofks and their scientist say New York would be underwater?

No.

You're lying about that.

You're right. That was very simple. You lie more readily than normal humans breathe, just like every Trump cult loser.

The scientists have been right with every prediction. That stunning record of success is why they have crediblity. You've faceplanted with every prediction, and that's why you're correctly considered to be a Stalinist tool.

Well this didn’t take long
9FBA492F-737F-4E70-83E2-62BC5CA86BFF.jpeg

It's not the fucking left wing moderators job to stop Trump from talking. Why stop him? Because she didn't like what he had to say. She felt bad for Biden, who got stomped last night.
It is the moderator's job to keep them to their time limits and Trump kept going over. She wasn't arguing with him; she was telling him his time was up. Biden did it a few times, too, but usually he requested rebuttal time instead of just yammering on. They would both still be arguing over the first question right now if the moderator didn't peel them away from it.

Biden had just gotten done with an explanation why he wanted to ban the oil industry and Trump replied "You heard that Texas? You heard that Pennsylvania?" And at that moment the moderator cut him off.

Doesn't sound fair to me.

it's actually quite simple. did the demofks and their scientist say New York would be underwater?

No.

You're lying about that.

You're right. That was very simple. You lie more readily than normal humans breathe, just like every Trump cult loser.

The scientists have been right with every prediction. That stunning record of success is why they have crediblity. You've faceplanted with every prediction, and that's why you're correctly considered to be a Stalinist tool.
it is. very simple. It's called the internet and it holds all those records. here's one

Hansen, dubbed the “godfather” of global warming, was interviewed about a study he co-authored last month, which claimed future global warming would be worse than predicted. The study found global warming would cause massive sea level rise, flooding of major cities such as New York and enormous super storms. But that’s not the first time Hansen made dire sea level rise predictions.

In 1988, a Washington Post reporter asked Hansen what a warming Earth would look like in 20 or 40 years in the future. Hansen reportedly looked out a window and said New York City’s “West Side Highway [which runs along the Hudson River] will be under water.

I love it when you flail like you just did. it's hilarious. no integrity cat woman.

Let me know of one prediction that has come true?

From outside it looks much more like the difference between Republican and Democratic congress members.
That too, but it still is one guy with 4 years of experience on the job, and the other guy with none. If you apply for a job and you have zero experience in that job, and your competing applicant has 4 years, do you expect to get that job ?
especially when they say one must have experience.

4 different snap polls all showed the same thing, Biden winning solidly. They ranged from Biden +11 to Biden

Hence the despair and weepy deflection from the Trump cult. Given how far behind he is, Trump had to get the needle moving towards his side, and this debate didn't do it. If anything, it nudged the needle a bit towards Biden.

sleepy creepy will destroy the oil industry and you think he won. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back