Using obscure abbreviations

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I see this far too often.....I am all for saving time and effort....but using abbreviations -----many if not most cannot decipher works against the poster if he wants to get his message out.

Last edited:
Looks like Parser ran into an acronym that there is no website to explain to him what it means.

Which? Means it is probably a filthy one, and probably HERE or urban dictionary is the best place to find out about it. And even Urban Dictionary might not tell him.

Who is that cat that answers WYEHO after every post that brings up some woman of questionable character?

If you do a Google search for THAT acronym, USMB is actually one of the top hits. . . not sure that is something we should be proud of.

:auiqs.jpg:

Actually, in Google, on my browser, we are the second top hit.

That's hilarious.

I see this far too often.....I am all for saving time and effort....but using abbreviations -----many if not most cannot decipher works against the poster if he wants to get his message out.
LSHIDMTAMSFO

Do you mean like FITH and COAT?

New Topics

Forum List

Back