What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using obscure abbreviations

Persuader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see this far too often.....I am all for saving time and effort....but using abbreviations -----many if not most cannot decipher works against the poster if he wants to get his message out.

Last edited:

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You two need to get a room.
I got a room, a few as a matter of fact, it's amazing what you can build out of cardboard and plastic. As for BULLDOG........ I'm thinking he has at least one also.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like Parser ran into an acronym that there is no website to explain to him what it means.

Which? Means it is probably a filthy one, and probably HERE or urban dictionary is the best place to find out about it. And even Urban Dictionary might not tell him.

Who is that cat that answers WYEHO after every post that brings up some woman of questionable character?

If you do a Google search for THAT acronym, USMB is actually one of the top hits. . . not sure that is something we should be proud of.

:auiqs.jpg:

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see this far too often.....I am all for saving time and effort....but using abbreviations -----many if not most cannot decipher works against the poster if he wants to get his message out.
LSHIDMTAMSFO

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you mean like FITH and COAT?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List