Zone1 Usher's crew for the Super Bowl half-time show was VERY diverse

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
Of course Usher's crew was all black. If it was instead a white singer that needed a crew for choreography, the crew would need to be diverse as an U-line catalog or they would be canceled. Like I've been saying since the George Floyd riots, they should just start the ALL BLACK initiative. Every single movie and TV show needs to be all black actors. There might not be enough black actors, but it's OK, Eddie Murphy and Tyler Perry can teach them how to act multiple characters at one time.

Of course Usher's crew was all black. If it was instead a white singer that needed a crew for choreography, the crew would need to be diverse as an U-line catalog or they would be canceled. Like I've been saying since the George Floyd riots, they should just start the ALL BLACK initiative. Every single movie and TV show needs to be all black actors. There might not be enough black actors, but it's OK, Eddie Murphy and Tyler Perry can teach them how to act multiple characters at one time.
“Greater diversity” really means fewer whites…so yeah, Usher’s crew was definitely diverse.

Like I've been saying since the George Floyd riots, they should just start the ALL BLACK initiative. Every single movie and TV show needs to be all black actors.
(1) Not to worry.

(2) For at least 50 more years, the casts of motion pictures and TV shows will be mostly Caucasian.

a. If not, then most Americans (of all ethnicities) will simply not watch those movies and shows.

Forum List

Back