USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.

i wonder what they are eating?

Welfare carbs by the truckload.

Actually, I believe you are spot on. I recently was on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We took a street taco tour where we ate from 6 different street taco stands. What I learned is that corn tortillas is a staple in the diet of the Mexican people. The government controls the cost of tortillas so even a minimum wage worker making less than $5 per day can afford them. Most of the “poor” people I saw there were at least 10-20lbs over weight.
Shit food is cheaper then health food in this piece of shit nation.

I got a tell yea ScienceRocksinhead, I come here everyday to read your post just to make myself grateful that I am not as miserable as you. I feel sorry for anybody who has to live with you or personally interact with you on a daily basis. You are without a doubt the biggest curmudgeon on this forum. Now go back to your shitty life.

Shit food is cheaper then health food in this piece of shit nation.
You don't get fat on "shit food," you get fat on too much food. Or more accurately, too many calories.

Special Report: Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Obesity

Funny how the people who whine about their poverty are the ones buying too much food and stuffing their faces, leading to diseases that cost money and reduce their ability to work.

it's not actually "shit food" that does it-----it is the customary food of poverty---BUT TOO DAMN MUCH OF IT. Poverty food is very high in oil and fat and starch. There is obesity in India-----amongst traditionally poor, vegetarians-====their
recipes are CHOCK full of sugar and fat which is ok in times of starvation so long
as INTAKE is very limited ------some of the MOST OBESE girls I knew in college were JAINIST GIRLS------absolute vegetarians------and VERY RESTRICTED
in the kinds of foods they eat-------but when they have money----they just EAT TOO MUCH of that which they can eat.

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
More like, when you're poor, there's a good chance it's because you're stupid, and stupid people don't do moderation very well.

Low IQ tards on public assistance eat junk all fucking day instead of working. Pretty simple. Unfortunately they fuck each other (not too different than them taking a shit) and we have to feed and clothe the POS they create in their delusion that they are justified in having offspring when they cannot support themselves.

Low IQ tards on public assistance eat junk all fucking day instead of working. Pretty simple. Unfortunately they fuck each other (not too different than them taking a shit) and we have to feed and clothe the POS they create in their delusion that they are justified in having offspring when they cannot support themselves.
Reminds me of this video I saw about this morbidly obese negress (she was so fat she needed an oxygen mask and was in a wheelchair despite being in her 20s or 30s). She had a kid who was already doing a long prison sentence for multiple robberies. The kid was in his teens.

Liberals will tell you her poverty made her overspend on food to her own health's detriment and that her kids committed a botched robbery so they could put their felony convictions and lengthy prison sentences on their résumés.

Diet soda is even worse. You get the weight gain along with the possibility of developing heart problems and increased risk of a stroke. It also wacks out your taste buds because artificial sweetener is many times "sweeter" taste wise than sugar. So other foods that are fairly sweet taste bland to a frequent diet soda drinker.

High fructose corn syrup and refined sugars are staples in the American diet. Plus you Americans spend way too much time driving to the gym while most of the world still has to walk or bike wherever they go.

--@ThomasSowell

You think our "poor" are fat slobs now....It's only a matter of time before Libs fight to force McDonalds and weed dispensaries to accept EBT....then what?

There goes the neighborhood! Poor people in the USA are generally low IQ savages and retards and ugly as fuck.

Last edited:

--@ThomasSowell

It's not really fat if the design has a purpose.

2283bfc347f56b91c40c05566728963e.jpg

88e41a9d5ca8938b16909f611ce731b1--funny-fat-people-funny-people-pictures.jpg

b579c79ef8725a2c0da1b4afd143a0b3--funny-fat-people-funny-redneck.jpg

Yeah deanrd, thanks for the Photoshopped bullshit and back in the day "lead poison" from Blacks eating paint chips supposedly caused the low IQ rertards to be retarded. Now it is Flint Michigan water. :p

--@ThomasSowell

It's called cheap fast food.

Where do poor fat people get the money to eat like they do? I go to McDonald's I get a plain hamburger and a small fry. A fat person gets 2 big Macs, a spicy chicken 2 large frys and a large shake. They can't work where does the money come from?

I was watching one show, a man confined to his bed and his caregiver wife ordered easily 50 dollars worth of Chinese food. He is bedridden, she doesn't work. Where does all this money come from?

Yeah deanrd, thanks for the Photoshopped bullshit and back in the day "lead poison" from Blacks eating paint chips supposedly caused the low IQ rertards to be retarded. Now it is Flint Michigan water. :p
The paint chips were racist. Probably affiliated with the KKK.

Where do poor fat people get the money to eat like they do? I go to McDonald's I get a plain hamburger and a small fry. A fat person gets 2 big Macs, a spicy chicken 2 large frys and a large shake.

I typically go to Five Guys for burgers and fries nowadays, but back in the day, I would go to McD's order 5 Big Macs for lunch with fries and a vanilla shake. And do a mini Triathlon on the weekend. There is something genetically fucked up with fat, low IQ savages today. I am 12-14% fat no matter what I eat.

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

I love the Dollar Tree. I go there for my lunches for work. I can walk in, spend $5 and have lunches for two weeks. It's fucking awesome.

Well, when the Hucklefvcks put lard on more lard along with high frucose dressing on their "too much pork for just one fork", waist lines tend to get out of hand. At least here in Jacksonville Beach they do! :banana:

Forum List

Back