US won’t survive four more years of Trump ‘chaos’, Nikki Haley says

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
he's way ahead in the polls after all, and that's unlikely to change (imho).

Elimination of 1/2 of total Deep State and as many Liberal street vermin as possible “not to survive” would be WINNING for the survival of America.

with all respect and admiration, misses Haley, wouldn't you be better off playing nice to Trump and trying to secure yourself a Vice-Presidential ticket that way?
She’s wrong. The US will survive no matter who is elected in 2024

i believe the Deep State does represent the interests of average Americans and NATO citizens..

you are a completely lost ignorant buffoon. You can’t be this stupid? Oh….I get it, the lowIQ sap makes a living off Deep State pay. Got it. Suck on it you filthy rodent.

Last edited:
Nope. All Trump wanted was an honest count. He nor the tens of thousands of Patriots who went to DC to support him believed we got an honest count. Still don't. Whether the wrong count was sufficient to change the results we'll never know as most of the evidence was destroyed during or immediately after the count.
I believe you are completely incorrect.

Nikki Haley is part and parcel of the Deep State.
Why sure! When Trump gets the nomination she'll bust her ass to endorse him just like the rest of his lackeys in the Trump Party.

How is she going to explain her statement when she kisses his ass at the convention?

I don't see a good future for the country if either Biden or Trump gets a second term.

weve just had 16 yrs of Obiden. All bad. Obiden had deep state support, Trump did not. Yet Trump got better results alone in only two years compared to 16 dreadful years.

you are a completely lost ignorant buffoon. You cant be this stupid? Oh….I get it, the lowIQ sap makes a living off Deep State pay. Got it. Suck on it you filthy rodent.
shut up, moron who's not in the deciding factor ranks.
i'm far smarter than average. could have gone to college, decided to hit the jobs market early, am now a self-made man.
check my fb for evidence.

But can I be your running mate anyway? lol

i'm far smarter than average. could have gone to college, decided to hit the jobs market early, am now a self-made man.

Skilled and wealthy doesn't mean educated or informed. Two different things.

What she is really saying is that America might not survive another four years of riots by the fascist childish left who try to destroy everything they don't like nor agree with when they don't get their way. So, vote for her (or Joe Biden); both are much more palpable to the many restless hordes of fascist heathens because either will deliver the same ol same ol business as usual, in other words, more of the same.

This time going forward the vermin get out if line must have max punishment. Even shots fired. Time is up.

America teeters on collapse.

right you and every other manager on the internet. The nonsense you believe shows you level of brilliance, clearly.

well you're not frustrating me ok.. i got the skin of an elephant ;)

and unlike most 'elephants', i can dodge and weave towards a target, so if you're gonna take me out with a big proverbial gun, you'd better bring a smarter more experienced 'white hunter' along with you :D just merely selecting smileys to respond to me with really aint gonna do the trick. they don't even penetrate my skin, but they do anger me a little. hurts my reputation points on this forum you see.

Thanks for your cute post. It reminds me of an old song.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeep trollin', trollin', trollin'.......................

Or trying, anyway.

it's a figure of speech dude, not to be taken literally..

So was President Trump supposedly telling the families of the shooting victims in Iowa to "get over it", but y'all refuse to stop whining about that.

A figure of speech.

Not to be taken literally.

Forum List

Back