US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..
She certain is an American. She was born and raised in the US. I think she's speaking for about 70% of American women who hate Trump.

What has Trump done as President that is against Women, or Lesbians?

I say Megan's celebration after the team won, and she acted like an utter idiot. It was embarrassing, and unnecessary. She is an arrogant, angry, ugly person.
Who says that's what she's protesting? I would say Trump being a misogynist, adulterous, hate filled asshole that lies almost every time he opens his mouth is certainly worth protesting.

She ain’t American, f women’s soccer.. she’s a great ambassador to the sport. Give the middle finger to most Americans..
She certain is an American. She was born and raised in the US. I think she's speaking for about 70% of American women who hate Trump.

What has Trump done as President that is against Women, or Lesbians?

I say Megan's celebration after the team won, and she acted like an utter idiot. It was embarrassing, and unnecessary. She is an arrogant, angry, ugly person.
Who says that's what she's protesting? I would say Trump being a misogynist, adulterous, hate filled asshole that lies almost every time he opens his mouth is certainly worth protesting.
Don’t take him out of context and miss understand His satire.. that’s just childish

You must be thinking of the 70% of lesbians that hate Trump for no reason other than they were told to.

It's fake ass clowns like you that are shit bags. I am a disabled veteran cocksucker, so I am pretty sure that speaks for itself. Ass clowns like you are the real haters, a stupid ass, Trump Humper.
I am a REAL disabled veteran, and have enough dignity to not throw profane (dumbass) words around, which do nothing for you than to show everyone what a airhead lowlife dirtbag you are.

"Hater" ? Yeah. I hate America-haters. Like you.

I hate, racist internet tough guys like you coward. I guess you think because you are white that makes you a REAL veteran. If idiots like you had your way there would have been no civil rights movement and we would be sitting at the back of the bus. Think about this asshole while you are sitting on your little high horse, a man goes to another country and sheds his blood and then he comes back home and doesn't have the same rights as cowards like Trump. You want to call someone unpatriotic and talk about not standing up for their country when she called start with that. She has a right to protest, folks have fought and died for her to have that right.

How do you feel about Danny Devito playing Martin Luther King in the next big Hollywood production of his life?

I think The Rock would be good for the role. Like MLK, the Rock is an excellent orator

I guess that is racist humor on display.

I could see the finale of the movie, The Rock walking out to the balcony in Memphis, and saying his last words "Finally, the King has come back to Memphis" before getting plugged.

I hate, racist internet tough guys like you coward. I guess you think because you are white that makes you a REAL veteran. If idiots like you had your way there would have been no civil rights movement and we would be sitting at the back of the bus. Think about this asshole while you are sitting on your little high horse, a man goes to another country and sheds his blood and then he comes back home and doesn't have the same rights as cowards like Trump. You want to call someone unpatriotic and talk about not standing up for their country when she called start with that. She has a right to protest, folks have fought and died for her to have that right.

1. I,m half white; half Hispanic.

Whoop dee fucking do, so what is that suppose to change who you are.

2. You are a racist hypocrite, who bitches about racism, but you,re cool with discrimination as long as blacks are the beneficiaries and whites are the victims (affirmative action)

How are white victims when WHITE WOMEN are the biggest beneficiaries of it. What a fucking idiot.

3. She,s not just protesting. By kneeling at the national anthem, she is slamming America. If she just wanted to protest, she could do it away from the stadium, out in the street, like other protesters do.

She is protesting, what better stage to protest on when all the world is watching.

Here are her words:

She added: “So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him.

Last edited:
Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration
That’s what happens when lowlife misogynists run things

And the pushback is what happens when lowlife feminists turn their back on our flag and Anthem.

2. You are a racist hypocrite, who bitches about racism, but you,re cool with discrimination as long as blacks are the beneficiaries and whites are the victims (affirmative action)

How are white victims when WHITE WOMEN are the biggest beneficiaries of it. What a fucking idiot.

3. She,s not just protesting. By kneeling at the national anthem, she is slamming America. If she just wanted to protest, she could do it away from the stadium, out in the street, like other protesters do.

She is protesting, what better stage to protest on when all the world is watching.

Here are her words:

She added: “So it's kind of a good ‘F you' to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the Trump] administration might have towards people who don't look exactly like him.

The world will now be seeing her stand, since she was put in her place and told to stand !

I'm rooting against these b*****s now
1. the games are NOT supposed to be political--but the lesbian b***ch made it political
2. they think they are SOOOOOOO great--but they play crap teams/crap competition
3. whine about not making as much as the men--this should be OBVIOUS/COMMON SENSE why there is a difference in men's and women's $$$$

Don't get your hopes up, they're supposed to win it all.

At the gates of Heaven - God asks - "What did you do to deserve to get in ?" One person says - "I found a cure for cancer".

Another says "I dedicated my entire life to helping the poor and underprivileged".

A third comes along and says "I scored 5 goals against Thailand …"

At the gates of Heaven - God asks - "What did you do to deserve to get in ?" One person says - "I found a cure for cancer".

Another says "I dedicated my entire life to helping the poor and underprivileged".

A third comes along and says "I scored 5 goals against Thailand …"
Another says I tried to get Hillary Clinton to go away, and shut up.

I'm curious if anyone calling the US Women's team classless has any idea how long and hard they trained. How much stress and how many sleepless nights occur for probably everyone involved. How much sacrifice they endure, not only for the players and coaches, but for the family members as well. This is their games biggest stage. When the moment arrives and your team is playing this well is hard to not let the emotions flow.

At 5-0 second half you back pass, eat clock. IMVHO

And had choreographed celebrations for every goal. Put a bad taste in my mouth, they were favored going into the game by 7.5 goals. Sad display of sportsmanship.

I disagree. Firstly, Goal Differential is the #1 tie breaker and secondly, if you can’t compete, don’t show up.

I didn't say anything about them scoring 13 goals, I think the celebrations were over the top. You really got excited when the team scored their 7th, 8th 9th and 10th goals? Were you thinking gee this is such a close game! Good thing the women scored!!!!

Score as many goals as you want, just quit acting like an asshole when you score and show some class.

Good advice to be a good winner; maybe you should pass that out to Trump and all those who cheered his victory, and call those who remind them he lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes are "butt hurt".

Have your boyfreind Brad make you another Peach Daquiri. You dont make good sense (again).

Here are her words:

1. You said , I was white. Just clarifying.

3. Sorry to rain on your dumbdfalse talking point, but NO, white women are not AAs biggest benificiaries. The ones who benefit are minuscule in number compared to the millions of wives and daughters of white male victims.
I have refuted your dumb point 1000 times in this forum.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.
Ah yes...I remember this tone by CRCs.....cheer against the US because you had your feelings hurt by a player's political stance.
No. Because more and more people like them are the real enemy. She has it good. And her voice is a lot more then any peasant's. I am telling you. These women soccer players are spoiled. They hit paydirt when women's sports skyrocketed on the cable TV and taxpayers dime. Look at the difference between men's soccer and women's soccer. The men lose to nation's that have not been invented yet. Yep...high school soccer is what it is.

Fucking bitch.

Her right.

Well not really, she was told she must stand, and she's going along with it. Guess that paycheck trumps everything else. :biggrin:

Apparently however, she is not singing along with the Anthem.
We in the military don't either.

Fucking bitch.

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.
Ah yes...I remember this tone by CRCs.....cheer against the US because you had your feelings hurt by a player's political stance.
No. Because more and more people like them are the real enemy. She has it good. And her voice is a lot more then any peasant's. I am telling you. These women soccer players are spoiled. They hit paydirt when women's sports skyrocketed on the cable TV and taxpayers dime. Look at the difference between men's soccer and women's soccer. The men lose to nation's that have not been invented yet. Yep...high school soccer is what it is.
How's your sports skills? Professional?

US Soccer put in place a rule requiring all participants to stand during the anthem. Before yesterday’s match she stood but did not sing during the anthem. She also sported a pink hair color for the teams opening game in the 2019 Women’s World Cup.
I don't usually sing during the NA because my singing really sucks. But I do stand proudly with my hand over my heart.

Forum List

Back