US Wind Industry Posts Second Strongest Quarter Ever

All legally deferred in perpetuity or deductible.

You'll have to explain how your magic trust distribution to your magic corporation magically defers taxes on your $950,000.

The corporation payed $7500.00 on $1M in income.

No, your imaginary trust PAID $7500 on $50,000 in income.
The corporation pays $323,000 on their $950,000 receipt.

You'll have to explain how your magic trust distribution to your magic corporation magically defers taxes on your $950,000.

Sure. Purchase a property (investment) for $750k which tax can be deferred in perpetuity.

Maintenance for the investment is $200k which is a legal deduction at 100%.

Taxable income of $1m is $50k.

Federal corporate tax on $50k is $7500.00.

On total income of $1M you pay $7500.00 in federal tax

I have six properties of separate trust/corporations I use this method of tax savings.

Sure. Purchase a property (investment) for $750k which tax can be deferred in perpetuity.

Sorry, buying an investment property isn't a write-off.

Any other lies you'd like to try out?

I never wrote that.

Purchasing a $750k property does not let you off the hook for taxes on your $750k of income.

Purchasing a $750k property does not let you off the hook for taxes on your $750k of income.

I never wrote that either. Quit misquoting.

After you pay $323,000 in taxes on your $950,000 distribution, why do you still claim a single digit tax rate?

After you pay $323,000 in taxes on your $950,000 distribution, why do you still claim a single digit tax rate?

ALL corporations PAY single digit federal tax based on total income.

In your example, your corporation paid 34%.

In your example, your corporation paid 34%.

In my example the corporation paid $7500.00 federal tax on $1M income.

No, you claimed your trust paid $7500.00 federal tax on $50K income.
Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

I love your misunderstanding of income.
WalMart had revenue (sales) of $485.6 billion last year.
You think that was their "total income". That's why so many of us laugh at your ignorance.

You think that was their "total income". That's why so many of us laugh at your ignorance.

I wrote 'taxable income.'

I don't have a misunderstanding, I've shown you how corporations pay very little in federal income tax.

Yes. Didn't Walmart collect that amount?

I don't have a misunderstanding, I've shown you how corporations pay very little in federal income tax.

Yes, your trust had taxable income of $50,000 and paid taxes of $7500.
The taxable $950,000 distribution gave you a tax bill of $323,000.

Yes, WalMart had revenue of $485.6 billion.
What was their income?

Tax return is what I stated, That is not a tax return.

OnePercenter, that is not a tax return, not in the least bit.

I take it that OnePercenter is smart, being that he/she is smart, than this is a matter that OnePercenter is hiding the truth that a tax return contains and hopes people are stupid enough to believe in the propaganda in which OnePercenter presents.

Or maybe OnePercenter does not work hence Onepercenter has no idea what a tax return, is.

Last edited:
A whole thread where cons find a way for wind to be evil.

George Orwell why did you have to be so right you frigin punk.

Wind isn't evil, just a waste of money.
So you say. But the utilities in Texas and Oklahoma installing them by the hundreds seem to think otherwise. And, since they are investing their money, and you are only investing your non-existent credibility, I think that I will go with the utilities opinion.

A whole thread where cons find a way for wind to be evil.

George Orwell why did you have to be so right you frigin punk.

Wind isn't evil, just a waste of money.
So you say. But the utilities in Texas and Oklahoma installing them by the hundreds seem to think otherwise. And, since they are investing their money, and you are only investing your non-existent credibility, I think that I will go with the utilities opinion.

But the utilities in Texas and Oklahoma installing them by the hundreds seem to think otherwise.

Tax subsidies and stupid regulations cause many uneconomic actions to take place.
Doesn't make the money loss any smaller, just shifts it around.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/24/b...-win-on-price-vs-conventional-fuels.html?_r=0

In Texas, Austin Energy signed a deal this spring for 20 years of output from a solar farm at less than 5 cents a kilowatt-hour. In September, the Grand River Dam Authority in Oklahoma announced its approval of a new agreement to buy power from a new wind farm expected to be completed next year. Grand River estimated the deal would save its customers roughly $50 million from the project.

And, also in Oklahoma, American Electric Power ended up tripling the amount of wind power it had originally sought after seeing how low the bids came in last year.

“Wind was on sale — it was a Blue Light Special,” said Jay Godfrey, managing director of renewable energy for the company. He noted that Oklahoma, unlike many states, did not require utilities to buy power from renewable sources.

“We were doing it because it made sense for our ratepayers,” he said.

According to a study by the investment banking firm Lazard, the cost of utility-scale solar energy is as low as 5.6 cents a kilowatt-hour, and wind is as low as 1.4 cents. In comparison, natural gas comes at 6.1 cents a kilowatt-hour on the low end and coal at 6.6 cents. Without subsidies, the firm’s analysis shows, solar costs about 7.2 cents a kilowatt-hour at the low end, with wind at 3.7 cents.

And this is old news. The present prices of both solar and wind are even lower.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/24/b...-win-on-price-vs-conventional-fuels.html?_r=0

In Texas, Austin Energy signed a deal this spring for 20 years of output from a solar farm at less than 5 cents a kilowatt-hour. In September, the Grand River Dam Authority in Oklahoma announced its approval of a new agreement to buy power from a new wind farm expected to be completed next year. Grand River estimated the deal would save its customers roughly $50 million from the project.

And, also in Oklahoma, American Electric Power ended up tripling the amount of wind power it had originally sought after seeing how low the bids came in last year.

“Wind was on sale — it was a Blue Light Special,” said Jay Godfrey, managing director of renewable energy for the company. He noted that Oklahoma, unlike many states, did not require utilities to buy power from renewable sources.

“We were doing it because it made sense for our ratepayers,” he said.

According to a study by the investment banking firm Lazard, the cost of utility-scale solar energy is as low as 5.6 cents a kilowatt-hour, and wind is as low as 1.4 cents. In comparison, natural gas comes at 6.1 cents a kilowatt-hour on the low end and coal at 6.6 cents. Without subsidies, the firm’s analysis shows, solar costs about 7.2 cents a kilowatt-hour at the low end, with wind at 3.7 cents.

And this is old news. The present prices of both solar and wind are even lower.

As long as your ignore the tax subsidies and the time they generate no power, they're really, really profitable. LOL!

What was their income?

Through legal deductions I showed you how to reduce a tax bill of $350,000.00 to $7,500.00. You are welcome.

I take it that OnePercenter is smart, being that he/she is smart, than this is a matter that OnePercenter is hiding the truth that a tax return contains and hopes people are stupid enough to believe in the propaganda in which OnePercenter presents.

Or maybe OnePercenter does not work hence Onepercenter has no idea what a tax return, is.

It's an SEC filing that reflects all aspects of the finances of a corporation INCLUDING taxes.

The propaganda is that corporations are over-taxed.

It's an SEC filing that reflects all aspects of the finances of a corporation INCLUDING taxes.

The propaganda is that corporations are over-taxed.

You are not that smart, I asked why not post a tax return, you said you did and gave me a link, to what you now call a SEC filing? Which at best is a financial statement. Why did you claim you posted a tax return? Then say it was a SEC filing? When it is neither? It is simple, OnePercenter has no idea what a tax return is, what a financial statement, or a SEC filing.

What was their income?

Through legal deductions I showed you how to reduce a tax bill of $350,000.00 to $7,500.00. You are welcome.

None of the things you posted would drop your tax bill by one cent.

OP" My income is $950,000, I bought an investment property for $750,000"
IRS "Thanks for the info, your tax bill is $323,000"

You never explained what you think WalMart's income was last year. Why?

Forum List

Back