US Senator Mitch McConnell Shares Experience With People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

Two shutdowns during Trump's presidency.

Nice try, bonehead.
It is the bonehead that uses wiki as a source.

g5000 provides an excellent example of why wikipedia is not a good source. The wiki article states that it only goes up to january of 2019.

g5000, you should read the whole wiki article, and you should read more than one article from your google searches.

idiot, it was 3 shutdowns under trump.

It is the bonehead that uses wiki as a source.

g5000 provides an excellent example of why wikipedia is not a good source. The wiki article states that it only goes up to january of 2019.
That's because that was the last government shutdown, you incredibly stupid idiot.

elektra, how that's search for a single post in which you criticized Trump's spending while he was President going?

It was three shutdowns. If you can not get your head out of your ass to see the third, none of your comments are valid.

Get back to me after your google searches
Wikipedia wants to help you -- again: This list includes only major funding gaps which led to actual employee furloughs within federal departments of the US government. It does not include funding gaps that did not involve shutdowns of government departments, in which examples include: a brief funding gap in 1982, in which nonessential workers were told to report to work but to cancel meetings and not perform their ordinary duties;[40] a three-day funding gap in November 1983 that did not disrupt government services;[11] and a 9-hour funding gap in February 2018 that did not disrupt government services.

1695241999529.png

quote me dumbass, otherwise you are just a user with their head up their ass
I can't quote what does not exist. As far as I can tell, you never attacked Trump over his spending while he was President.

QED.

So like I said.

Bush overspends, crickets.

Obama overspends, histrionic screaming.

Trump overspends, crickets.

Now the hypocrites have suddenly re-discovered overspending is bad again.

Mitch McConnell has been the best strategist and tactician the GOP has seen in generations. All the gains the donors ad activists got, came through his long term panning. And Mr. Trump was in the bleachers watching Mitch's game.
As far as him knowing how to play the chess game, yeah he's a master. I'm not impressed. He's just one of the many problems.

As far as him knowing how to play the chess game, yeah he's a master. I'm not impressed. He's just one of the many problems.
I've been impressed with the man. I have rarely if ever been on his side on major issues. Problem? I suspect you dislike the institution and the rules. Losers always complain about the system. They can't win so they demand changes

and apologies: It looks like I did an edit after you made a thanks choice

US Senator Mitch McConnell Has Advice For People Who Dare A Government Shut Down

“I’ve seen a few of them over the years. They never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser for Republicans politically,” he said.

And there are those who will be shouting him down. The Democratic Party, and Especially President Joe Biden, will want to thank the shouters.
Fuck that RINO.

I've been impressed with the man. I have rarely if ever been on his side on major issues. Problem? I suspect you dislike the institution and the rules. Losers always complain about the system. They can't win so they demand changes

and apologies: It looks like I did an edit after you made a thanks choice
Well, that is the kiss of death.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back