I would like to see legislation introduced as "Hunters Law"

Where anyone applying for a gun purchase will need to pass a drug test.

Who's w/me on this?

How about anyone applying for a gun purchase has to take some kind of drug, then walk around with a loaded gun? If they kill more than 20 people in ten minutes, they'll be refused permission to buy a gun.

Where anyone applying for a gun purchase will need to pass a drug test.

Who's w/me on this?
No. If they have not been busted and found guilty, or been in a treatment program for a drug use problem, I cannot go for it.
It would only be a matter of time until it became random tests for exercising your rights, that you never lost, prior to applying to exercise your rights.
I could get behind dumping constitutional carry, in favor of regulated permit carry with standard training and testing at a low reasonable cost, at the Federal level, making carry for those individuals taking the training and test, along with background check legal in all 50 states, on an 8 year permit, with only required background check update at time of re-issue. How about that, instead?

No. If they have not been busted and found guilty, or been in a treatment program for a drug use problem, I cannot go for it.
It would only be a matter of time until it became random tests for exercising your rights, that you never lost, prior to applying to exercise your rights.
I could get behind dumping constitutional carry, in favor of regulated permit carry with standard training and testing at a low reasonable cost, at the Federal level, making carry for those individuals taking the training and test, along with background check legal in all 50 states, on an 8 year permit, with only required background check update at time of re-issue. How about that, instead?
why do you hate the constitution??

only in so much as if his defense is the background check is unconstitutional,,

otherwise he did lie on a government form,,,

his real problems go far beyond just this,,
So it's about the lie then, aka his 1st Amendment right that Republicans have been championing of late since their Dear Leader Trump got indicted.

Is that it?

So it's about the lie then, aka his 1st Amendment right that Republicans have been championing of late since their Dear Leader Trump got indicted.

Is that it?
1st A doesnt apply,,

he voluntarily filled out the form that required he not lie,,,

Just what this nation needs.......

Giving up MORE Constitutional Rights so that remote criminal Bureaucrats who live off of taxpayer stolen funds can get a 2nd, 3rd and 4th yacht.
What an idiocracy this nation has become.

No. Absolutely not. If you libs get that, the next thing you'll be demanding is a markmenship test.

Like it or not, they are indeed pushing America towards a revocation of the 2nd.
It may not seem that way in rural America yet...but it's happening.
There is nothing to stop them. There really is no real organized resistance. Just a matter of time.
Denial is a losing strategy.

The ONLY rights a human ever has is those he/she is willing to die for.
All the rest are granted privileges that can be easily revoked.

Forum List

Back