US Senate rejects amendment to create oversight board of aid going to Ukraine

Oversight? We don't need no stinkin' oversight we're the US Senate.

Attachments

• AlfonsoBedoyaasGoldHat8x6_thumb[1].jpg
    AlfonsoBedoyaasGoldHat8x6_thumb[1].jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
In all honesty I believe we need to keep the war in Ukraine going long enough to keep Putin busy while we develop a strategic plan to deal with Communist China.

Bad element, that guy.

Though, oddly, I do recall some professing their admiration for the humor they found in his brand of filth.

Dunno if that speaks less for their nature or for his, though. :dunno:

Last edited:
Damn right I'm not....Would never associate myself with scum like Mittens, McTurtle, Lady Lindsey, and Kevin McConjob.
Exactly. MAGAs are not Republicans. They are fucking neo Nazi Klan losers. The world will be better when you die. Just die .

In all honesty I believe we need to keep the war in Ukraine going long enough to keep Putin busy while we develop a strategic plan to deal with Communist China.
I do suspect that the Biden, or the people behind Biden anyway, plan is to sacrifice Ukraine to try to destabilize Putin's hold over Russia. If they can do just enough to keep Ukraine fighting while Putin destroys the Russian economy and gets overthrown in some manner without having to get too directly involved I think they'll consider that a win. That's why they won't actually let Ukraine join NATO, at least at the moment, because that would require direct military confrontation between Russia and the US.

Forum List

Back