US Representative Calls Arizona Audit Launchpad for Audits Across America

Please explain How the fk you would know that? you condescending prick!

It's simple. Do you really believe after 6 months of trawling through the process 3 times already, because repigs demand an audit, the result will suddenly change to suit you?

It's the same when I predicted on another forum Biden would win on college votes alone. But no, all the repigs called me an idiot. You stuck to rally numbers , MAGA that support, trumps scare tactics to annihilate democrats, how he had a cute for the virus and that good old stand by excuse, " I don't THINK so".

It's simple. Do you really believe after 6 months of trawling through the process 3 times already, because repigs demand an audit, the result will suddenly change to suit you?

It's the same when I predicted on another forum Biden would win on college votes alone. But no, all the repigs called me an idiot. You stuck to rally numbers , MAGA that support, trumps scare tactics to annihilate democrats, how he had a cute for the virus and that good old stand by excuse, " I don't THINK so".
So nothing

Because if It had been found you would be all over it.
There will be no change of the election result and you can bitch and scream all you want.
Trump conned you big time.
Well AZ is the only state to look at the reported fraud, hmmm.

extending the election was illegal!

Well AZ is the only state to look at the reported fraud, hmmm.

extending the election was illegal!

It remains the same. It's already been raked over and nothing found. If you get a warm inner glow to do it again, knock yourself out. But when it shows nothing, when will you guys accept it?
You can't do this forever.

It remains the same. It's already been raked over and nothing found. If you get a warm inner glow to do it again, knock yourself out. But when it shows nothing, when will you guys accept it?
You can't do this forever.
Same boring talking points

You're right. You've been talking about it for 6 months and still nothing. Are you all paranoid? It's over. Trump lost. Joe is the president. Can't you accept that? You're all mad.
Beats four years like your whining. How’s Putin?

You think Americans will accept a stolen election?
You think crazy right wingers will ever come up with proof the election was stolen? So far, all you got is "trump didn't win". That is absolutely true, but not proof of a stolen election.

Forum List

Back