US rankings (2013-2015 rankings)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
(Rank from around site linked below)

Ranking America

"The U.S. ranks 67th in slavery; The U.S. ranks 44th in health care efficiency; The U.S. ranks 19th in national satisfaction; The U.S. ranks 14th in education; The U.S. ranks 24th in abortions."

"The U.S. ranks 1st in prisoners; The U.S. ranks 1st in the super rich; The U.S. ranks 1st in wine consumption; The U.S. ranks 1st in plastic surgeons."

"According to the research firm IPSOS Mori, the United States ranks second out of fourteen countries in general ignorance about social statistics such as teen pregnancy, unemployment rates, and voting patterns. Italy is the most ignorant of the fourteen countries."

"The U.S. ranks 2nd in child poverty"

"The U.S. ranks 4th in employees faking illness. According to The Workforce Institute, 52% of American workers admit to calling in sick to work when they aren’t really sick. That is enough to make the United States tied for fourth with Canada out of eight countries surveyed. China ranks first, with 71% of employees admitting to faking illness."

"The U.S. ranks 4th in planned and/or proposed nuclear reactors. According to the World Nuclear Association, there are thirty-two nuclear reactors either planned or proposed for construction in the United States, which is enough to make the United States rank fourth in that category. China ranks first, with 160 nuclear reactors either planned or proposed."

"The U.S. ranks 5th in ease of doing business. According to the report Doing Business 2011, the United States ranks fifth in terms of the ease of doing business in a country. Here are the top ten countries in this ranking:

1. Singapore
2. Hong Kong
3. New Zealand
4. United Kingdom
5. United States
6. Denmark
7. Canada
8. Norway
9. Ireland
10. Australia"

"The U.S. ranks 8th for having a nice old-age."

"The U.S. ranks 9th in retirement security. According to the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index, the United States ranks ninth out of eighteen countries ranked according to financial security in retirement, with a score of 59.0. Denmark ranks first, with a score of 82.9. The top ten countries (and their scores) are

pension1.jpg

"

"The U.S. ranks 6th in living the good life. According to the OECD “Better Life Index,” the United States ranks sixth in terms of overall quality of life among thirty-six industrialized democracies. The top ten countries are:

1. Australia
2. Sweden
3. Canada
4. Norway
5. Switzerland
6. United States
7. Denmark
8. Netherlands
9. Iceland
10. United Kingdom"

"The U.S. ranks 10th in economic freedom.

preview-of-e2809ceconomic-freedom-xlsxe2809d.jpg

lots more stats.

The US middle class used to be the world's wealthiest, now is ranked 19th.
Yep, once the envy of the world, the US middle class has sunk to mediocre, thanks to inequality that some claim doesn't exist.
Number one reason decades of flat wages. Who determines wages?
Let's not raise the minimum wage even though as the conservative Cato Institute points out, raising the minimum wage helps 70% of the middle class.
No, let's continue to watch the middle class sink because we're dumb fucks and we support the rich getting richer on the backs of the working class.
Middle class Americans: Not so wealthy by global standards

Yep, once the envy of the world, the US middle class has sunk to mediocre, thanks to inequality that some claim doesn't exist.
Let's not raise the minimum wage even though as the conservative Cato Institute points out, raising the minimum wage helps 70% of the middle class.
No, let's continue to watch the middle class sink because we're dumb fucks and we support the rich getting richer on the backs of the working class.

Pfft. Our poor would be kings in most regions of the planet.

Pfft. Our poor would be kings in most regions of the planet.

Well that is a very lame response.
Working Americans used to be the wealthiest working class in the world, now we are 19th and you are OK with that? Obviously you don't care about yourself or about your children's and your future generations future.
Can't get any more spineless and dumber than that!

Yawn.

I've got mine, Jack. What's your problem?

The problem with the middle class is the lack of business investment in Obama's America.

Yawn.

The problem with the middle class is the lack of business investment in Obama's America.

Oh, I thought you were maybe somewhat informed,,I guess not!
I would surmise that 99.9% of economist and anyone who has studied economics would know that income/wealth inequality started in the early 1980's and continued through today under Democratic and Republican presidents and congresses.
But like any political partisan hack, you blame the "other guys", while ignoring economic factual history.
Oh yeah, based on your post I highly doubt that you got yours, no way Bucko! :cool-45:

Yawn.

Oh, I thought you were maybe somewhat informed,,I guess not!
I would surmise that 99.9% of economist and anyone who has studied economics would know that income/wealth inequality started in the early 1980's and continued through today under Democratic and Republican presidents and congresses.
But like any political partisan hack, you blame the "other guys", while ignoring economic factual history.
Oh yeah, based on your post I highly doubt that you got yours, no way Bucko! :cool-45:

Oh, I thought you were maybe somewhat informed,,I guess not! - Opinion
I would surmise that 99.9% of economist and anyone who has studied economics would know that income/wealth inequality started in the early 1980's and continued through today under Democratic and Republican presidents and congresses. - Opinion
But like any political partisan hack, you blame the "other guys", while ignoring economic factual history. - Speculation
Oh yeah, based on your post I highly doubt that you got yours, no way Bucko! - Speculation

Anything else?

Forum List

Back