US public subjected to fear mongering by US media.

The real threat to Americans is and has always been republicans. Islam is not the problem it is the views of republicans that cause fanatics to go crazy.

The real threat to Americans is and has always been republicans. Islam is not the problem it is the views of republicans that cause fanatics to go crazy.

Uh hate to burst your bubble there Bub but Clinton and Obozo are evil mass murderers same as Bush was.

Uh hate to burst your bubble there Bub but Clinton and Obozo are evil mass murderers same as Bush was.

the fact that USMBs resident troll toto who thinks he lives in a free country l:lmao:laughed at this proves it to be true.hee hee.

Republican actions and positions is what I referred to.

okay but what about Obozos actions as president invading a country that had done nothing to America and murdering innocent women and children without even getting approval from congress first and lying saying he was going to reverse bastard Bushs policys but expanded them signing more and more executive orders same as Bush taking away freeedoms of ours? and dont even get me started on Bushs lover and long time pal Clinton how he murdered women and children at waco with one lie after another about it.:lmao:

Republican actions and positions is what I referred to.

okay but what about Obozos actions as president invading a country that had done nothing to America and murdering innocent women and children without even getting approval from congress first and lying saying he was going to reverse bastard Bushs policys but expanded them signing more and more executive orders same as Bush taking away freeedoms of ours? and dont even get me started on Bushs lover and long time pal Clinton how he murdered women and children at waco with one lie after another about it.:lmao:
Clinton killed people at Waco? You are a weird dude and I'm starting to think this thread belongs in the conspiracy section. :laugh:

upload_2017-7-18_18-36-20.png

Forum List

Back