US overdose deaths hit a record 93,000 last year in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, a 29% increase

With the lock downs I'm surprised it is not higher.

Democrats are successfully turning the entire country into a killing field, much like they have done to their inner cities and the Middle East.

It's all about population control and limiting carbon footprints.

Democrats are successfully turning the entire country into a killing field, much like they have done to their inner cities and the Middle East.

Couldn't be---they were all classed as covid fatalities.

I know a guy who OD'd this year. I personally suspect that it was really an intentional suicide and not the accidental OD they chalked it up as. He was about to go to trial on a felony for which he had zero defense for which he likely would have gotten at least 5 years given his prior record, including for the offense he was charged with. Whether or not going into a COVID spreading prison system as opposed to just a prison system under normal conditions played a roll in his decision, who knows.

What bullshit. We have a half million dead from Covid and you have the unholy gall to blame Democrats?

Instability in the ME was caused by Bush's invasion of Iraq and ISIS.

What bullshit. We have a half million dead from Covid and you have the unholy gall to blame Democrats?

Instability in the ME was caused by Bush's invasion of Iraq and ISIS.
Why can we blame Trump for Covid deaths when he is in office but can't blame Biden when he is in office?

Hmm?

There is so much bullsh#t in US politics all we do is sling it at each other all day and nothing ever gets addressed.

Forum List

Back