US opinions regarding man made global warming - per Gallup Polling

Requires from all?
How would you enforce this "requirement"?
Under penalty of law?
It's a democracy. We need only to convince a majority and since we are a nation of laws and mechanisms to enforce the law already exist, nothing else is required.

Not unsurprising when scientific discussion of the topic routinely talk about 2100 and beyond.

What information regarding anthropogenic global warming do you believe is being suppressed by the mainstream media and social media?

Like his age? His frequent gaffes and blunders? His son Hunter being paid excessive salaries? His tendency to get physically affectionate with women? His past relationships with racist politicians? What Biden information do you believe wa suppressed?

Trump was bashed because he deserved to be bashed and please list Trump accomplishments that you think were suppressed? The tax cut? Not everyone thinks that was a great accomplishment. What else have you got?

Is it?

Can you name any of these people that hold different points of view? How did you come to hear about them?
Sorry but I'm on the record as not responding to chopped up posts that destroy the context and message of my post. For me they are tedious and boring and I usually don't even bother reading them.

That's not intended as a criticism as I know some really like doing that. I just don't.

Thanks for understanding.

It's a democracy. We need only to convince a majority and since we are a nation of laws and mechanisms to enforce the law already exist, nothing else is required.
We are not a democracy. We elect representatives via the democratic process, but we are not a mob-rule democracy.
istockphoto-1223334345-612x612.jpg

Do you support the use of government to force compliance with your opinions?

We are not a democracy. We elect representatives via the democratic process, but we are not a mob-rule democracy.
We are a democracy. We don't have mob rule and I never suggested we did. Democracy and mob-rule are not synonymous terms.
View attachment 780794

Do you support the use of government to force compliance with your opinions?

I support democracy and the rule of law. You?

We're a representative republic.
A method of operating a democracy.
I don't care about democracy if it subverts individual rights.
The rule of law is necessary up to the point that it subverts individual rights..
I believe that is one of the functions of the judiciary. What individual right do you believe is or will be endangered by efforts to reduce GHG emissions?

I believe that is one of the functions of the judiciary. What individual right do you believe is or will be endangered by efforts to reduce GHG emissions?
You haven’t stated why we need to do anything

Incorrect. Democracy is just the method used to elect representatives. Once elected, they are constrained by the rules of the constitutional republic, which is what the United States is. Using one element of democracy does not a democracy make.
Take every effort you’d like to reduce emissions. Just don’t force your paranoia on everyone else.

Incorrect. Democracy is just the method used to elect representatives. Once elected, they are constrained by the rules of the constitutional republic, which is what the United States is. Using one element of democracy does not a democracy make.
You seem to attempting to accuse me of using some unconstitutional means to enforce my opinion on others. You also make me think that you might not be the greatest friend of the Constitution around as fans of Trump seemed to learn from him. But that would be something for the Politics forum, not here.
Take every effort you’d like to reduce emissions.
I am and, of course, that includes getting government representatives elected that share my acceptance of mainstream science as the best source of knowlege about how the world works and share my concern about anthropogenic global warming. Hopefully, such representatives will do what they can to reduce our emissions and those of other countries around the world so that we might all avoid the suffering to which unchecked global warming will invariably lead.
Just don’t force your paranoia on everyone else.
If I were successful and Constitutional laws were put into place to effect reductions in emissions, I would expect you to obey those laws just as you obey any other. That is why I asked you what rights you thought legal measures to reduce GHG emissions might violate, but you did not answer (or I missed it).

You seem to attempting to accuse me of using some unconstitutional means to enforce my opinion on others.
I’m not accusing you of anything. Just asking questions regarding how authoritarian you’re willing to get to enforce your “required” beliefs regarding climate change. You seem to think we’re a democracy, which, if true, would mean 51% of the population could vote to enslave the other 49%.

I’m not accusing you of anything. Just asking questions regarding how authoritarian you’re willing to get to enforce your “required” beliefs regarding climate change. You seem to think we’re a democracy, which, if true, would mean 51% of the population could vote to enslave the other 49%.
I am big on the Constitution and the rights it gives us and I've never suggested otherwise. I'm not big on your semantical bullshit re democracy as it makes me suspect that you're following Trump's road taking the RNC to the Kremlin.

Last edited:
I am big on the Constitution and the rights it gives us and I've never suggested otherwise.
You can be big on anything you’d like. That’s the beauty of liberty.
I'm not big on your semantical bullshit re democracy as it makes me suspect that you're following Trump's road taking the RNC to the Kremlin.
You’re babbling like a typical useful idiot now. Have a nice evening, kid.

You can be big on anything you’d like. That’s the beauty of liberty.
Up until you violate someone's Constitutional rights
You’re babbling like a typical useful idiot now. Have a nice evening, kid.
You never answered my twice-asked question. What Constitutional rights do you worry/think/believe legal measures to reduce GHG emissions might violate? If you can't name any you might consider whether or not you ought to be voicing such a concern.

Up until you violate someone's Constitutional rights

You never answered my twice-asked question. What Constitutional rights do you worry/think/believe legal measures to reduce GHG emissions might violate? If you can't name any you might consider whether or not you ought to be voicing such a concern.

Where does the Constitution give Biden the power to outlaw ICE cars?

Where does the Constitution give Biden the power to outlaw ICE cars?
I hope you know that is not how the Constitution works. And I was unaware he had done so. Has he made a statement that he will do so? Or is this simply more manufactured right-wing paranoia?

What Constitutional rights do you worry/think/believe legal measures to reduce GHG emissions might violate?
Did I say some Constitutional rights were being violated? Where was that?
I don't debate straw men, kid.
If you can't name any you might consider whether or not you ought to be voicing such a concern.
Nor do I take advice on what I might consider doing from MMGW dingbats.

I hope you know that is not how the Constitution works. And I was unaware he had done so. Has he made a statement that he will do so? Or is this simply more manufactured right-wing paranoia?

I hope you know that is not how the Constitution works.

The Constitution doesn't limit the power of the federal government?

This all comes from an article called "Global Warming Attitudes Frozen since 2016"

There are lots of different parts to it. This charts when, Americans believe, will the effects of global warming begin to happen. As you can see from the first line, 69% believe either they are already happening or within a few years while 29% believe they will not occur in our lifetimes or never. Breaking that a little further, a simple majority - 59% - of Americans believe global warming effects are already taking place and only 10% believe as many do here, that they will never take place. There are break downs on gender, race, age, college and political party. Belief that global warming is underway or imminent seems to trend with being a young, college-educated, Democratic woman of color. The opposite view trends with being an old, uneducated, Republican, white man.

View attachment 779292

Here is an interesting graph showing the division on a political party basis. I would draw your attention to how small the difference was not that far back.

5q5fmkea002yx3mpm57mbq.png

So, please peruse these polling results and tell us what you think of them.
You are obsessed with this climate change scam, aren't you? That is all you ever post about. You are one dumb asshole.

Go hide under your bed and maybe climate change won't get you there.

Forum List

Back