Kelsey Grammer's daughter, man slashed outside Manhattan restaurant, by black man

Reruns of (what the fuck is the name of the tossed salad and scrambled eggs show?) are still OK
What is a drunk black man with a knife doing in Manhattan slashing people in a restaurant?

Kramer? No that can't be it..Lilith's bitch? No! That's not it either. I suck.
Oh! It's "Frazier". The dad kicked ass!

MSN is liberal media. They reported it. So whats got your panties in a bunch?

Maybe the fact that it's another example of a rabid piece of shit monkey attacking good Americans...
OR..A mentally ill person that could be safely institutionalized. To his benefit and society's.
Number of countries that closed Mental Hospitals and tried to use drugs instead? The United States of America.(1)
That is a failed plan. Hundreds have died because they did this. No other countries have done this.
No other countries closed their Sanitariums, only the Big Pharma-bribed US.
Big Pharma: "Our magic pills make 4 walls and straightjackets obsolete".
Me: "Bullshit!"
Why there's mass shootings is because the mentally ill are no longer institutionalized.

Last edited:
Reruns of (what the fuck is the name of the tossed salad and scrambled eggs show?) are still OK
What is a drunk black man with a knife doing in Manhattan slashing people in a restaurant?

Kramer? No that can't be it..Lilith's bitch? No! That's not it either. I suck.
Oh! It's "Frazier". The dad kicked ass!

Frasier was a good show. I think the coroner actually listed the dad's cause of death as "kicking too much ass".

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

So I can easily diffuse this situation. Check!

So, can you tell at what point in sizing up this situation that 'common sense' became uncommon?

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

So, can you tell at what point in sizing up this situation that 'common sense' became uncommon?
The point when a gun was not brought to a knife fight. :dunno:
A gun is no magical tool. In fact, it's most likely inferior when you're in knife range.

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

A gun is no magical tool. In fact, it's most likely inferior when you're in knife range.

I never mentioned a gun.
Just two idiots that tried to diffuse a drunken, angry, black guy with a knife.
They discovered that knives are sharp.
And most likely haven't had the thought that thru dumb luck, they are still alive.

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

I never mentioned a gun.
And most likely haven't had the thought that thru dumb luck, they are still alive.
Or by the grace of God. :dunno:

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

I never mentioned a gun.
They did not know that he had a knife or they would have called a BLM social worker with heroin to fix the guy up

Drunk. Check!

Black. Check!

Possesses knife. Check!

I never mentioned a gun.
They did not know that he had a knife or they would have called a BLM social worker with heroin to fix the guy up

They must still be in shock that an angry, drunk, knife wielding black guy did what most drunken, angry, knife wielding black guys do!

Forum List

Back