US Now Leads the World in Cases... Trumpers Underestimate the Threat AGAIN...

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
Please someone explain...
View attachment 315814

First, you can't believe what the Chinese government ever says.

Second, I still can't believe this all began with a bat in a market...
Yeah...a bat got loose in their Level 4 bio lab.

Hang Tran left the screen door open again?

Are the Chinese being honest about the number of cases with a population 4 times the USA but now fewer cases?
It doesn't make any sense, unless the Chinese NOW have a vaccine they are forcing ALL 1,437,859,722 to take...but they aren't sharing with the world?
View attachment 315814

First of all --- FEWER. "Has FEWER cases than the USA" not "less". :banghead:

Second --- the simple reason is TIME. China has had this grunge longer than anybody. That's also why it has twenty-two times more people recovered from it than dead. Because recoveries take TIME. So does abatement of an epidemic. China has had TIME that we have not.

That comes to, let's see, fifty-two cents for the English lesson and a hundred million dollars for Captain Obvious.

So, if we had China's numbers would you declare victory.

They had 83,000 cases.

They say only 3,000 are still active.

You really believe that ?

While POS DemocRATS were wasting money and time with a BS impeachment, President Trump was already fighting the virus. DemocRATS were to concerned with their own self interest than a virus that was already spreading.
LOLOLOL

Yeah, Impeached Trump was suuuure worried about this virus....

He sure is Presidential compared to the last pretender

Focusing on Trump and Trump voters won't get you anywhere in November. Trump voters will stay with Trump in 2020, your problem is that no one with common-sense will vote for Joe Biden. So how do you fix that? COVID-19 should be well handled by November, and Biden's #metoo problems are just starting, if you know what I mean.

LOLOL

Let me know when Biden catches up to Impeached Trump....

The difference is that Trump had those accusers in 2016 and still won.
Biden has not run the #metoo gauntlet yet.
That's only part of Biden's problem, he's also getting more senile every day.
Just saying, I wouldn't count on COVID-19 hurting Trump, sooner or later Biden will have nowhere to hide.
Seen Trump's approval rating lately?

There's no difference. As you pointed out, Impeached Trump won despite dozens of such accusations. Shows these types of accusations are meaningless.

View attachment 315814

It is beyond me that ANYONE thinks that ANY Communist Nation would EVER tell the truth.

Oh the irony, trump has recorded what must be a record, over 16,000 times he has lied, misrepresented the facts and mislead our country. Yeah, China and Russia control their states mediums, and Trump has tried along with limbaugh and hannity and murdoch to repudiate tens of thousands of journalists in the US as fakers, liars and trump haters. Sadly biddable trump supporters echo the fake news meme and some of them even believe it.

Here's some fake news:

For those who need to be educated, fake news in italics is sarcasm.

So you support and want Communism here because you'd like that system better, got it.
You're an idiot.

While POS DemocRATS were wasting money and time with a BS impeachment, President Trump was already fighting the virus. DemocRATS were to concerned with their own self interest than a virus that was already spreading.
LOLOLOL

Focusing on Trump and Trump voters won't get you anywhere in November. Trump voters will stay with Trump in 2020, your problem is that no one with common-sense will vote for Joe Biden. So how do you fix that? COVID-19 should be well handled by November, and Biden's #metoo problems are just starting, if you know what I mean.

LOLOL

Just saying, I wouldn't count on COVID-19 hurting Trump, sooner or later Biden will have nowhere to hide.

There's no difference. As you pointed out, Impeached Trump won despite dozens of such accusations. Shows these types of accusations are meaningless.

Accusations are meaningless. Why wouldn't they be since they were never proven to be true

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

It's easy to do, just admit it... like a man...

(insert generic response about TDS or any other lie/diversion)

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?
Who gives a shit? Look at your calendar. This is the year 2020. That dumb ass has been in office over 3 years. Just when do you expect him to become responsible for his actions and decisions. He not planning to take that up. He says "I take no responsibility, at all",(that statement you can depend on) and I understand that is good enough for you, I suppose because you really knew what you would be getting when you voted for him.
So you admit or are too embarassed to say what obamaturd fid the save 17 thousand lives during the obamaturd fly. All ewe know is that you have been commanded to bash Trump! This is what I say democrats are assholes!
Guess that would be a weak but acceptable response I were a democrat. Obo is no hero of mine. Comparisons to past things you or I did not approve of are just evading reality. Get it straight. Obama does not matter and hasn't since January 20, 2017. Three years down the line, Trump is the one to hold accountable or praise for national situations, actions and results for actions taken or rejected. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the way it is. Goes back to my 20 in military command situations. When you assume command responsibility as commander of relief in position or sector, it's all your right then. You cannot pass the buck or blame after you have moved you people into place and accepted the battle hand off.
Oh but it does matter. Know what he did? Nothing. Know who did not whine and carry on braying about incompetence. That makes everyone of you a hypocrite.
Wellllll, If if makes you sleep better, thinking me a democrat, just because you usual deflections to bygone years do not work on normal people, you go right ahead, honey. Don't forget to say your prayers to St. Donald.
Keep deflecting. It’s what asshole democrats dew beast. Yay for Ewe.
The thread is about

you keep wanting live in the past, talking about Obama and Democrats, and you think I'm deflecting? I bet you went to public school, right?

How many idiot Trumpers on here have said: "we have less cases than the other countries"....

A lot of idiot Trumpers. Trump and his sheep followers have been 100% wrong about this threat every step of the way.

We can easily bring up all the stupid posts and threads that all the idiot Trumpers have made underestimating this virus.

Trumpers put partisan politics ahead of common sense. They care more about party than country. If Trump would have responded to this threat more responsibly, quickly, and seriously then maybe we could have protected our country and economy.

I'm wondering is there a Trumper out there man enough to admit they underestimated this virus???

Trump has failed us and his sheep followers have followed him every step of the way.

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
If we have to have a catastrophe let the cities burn first. Deserved!

What is wrong with you?

Do you realize what you posted?

Why do you have so much hate?

I just can't wrap my brain around your mind set and hate.

It must be awful to live with that much hate for people you don't even know and who are you fellow American citizens. People whose taxes pay for your lifestyle. There isn't enough people in rural areas to pay for things you need like 9-11 emergency help. Rural areas don't have proper health care services. Rural areas depend on urban areas for their tax dollars to pay for necessities the rural areas can't afford because they don't have enough people paying taxes to be able too afford those necessities.

FDR had to initiate a nation wide program to electrify rural areas. The money came from the urban areas. The rural areas didn't and still don't have the people for the tax base to pay for it on their own.

I know in my state we voted to increase our taxes here in the urban areas so that the east side of the state which is mostly rural, could have 9-11 services. I know that we on the west side pay the taxes to build the roads, educate the population and provide most of the necessities the east side of the state needs but can't provide because there isn't enough people there to generate the revenues to pay for those services.

I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

And president Trump is still your President

Of course he is. So what?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Accusations are meaningless. Why wouldn't they be since they were never proven to be true

I didn't say otherwise.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

I didn't say otherwise.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand your intent of your comment

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

And president Trump is still your President

Of course he is. So what?

Impeachment is meaningless when you have nothing worth impeachment

so can you show us a lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad? I will await your reply.
I'm pretty sure righty and lefty politicians are screwed by their warped viewpoint. Neither of the two political parties predicted it would be the bad (as you say), but the scientists and health professional experts predicted it. The righty politician that was supposed to lead was afraid the truth would spook the market. So he downplayed, lied, gave rosy predictions. The market people listen to professional analysts for a living. So, the lies and BS spooked the market. ie, Trump spooked the market by not listening and did not take the steps necessary to stop it here,if it actually could have been stopped. What "lefty politician who predicted early on it would be this bad?" Who cares. It is Trump's watch and he was steering the ship. It is his mess that we are challenged with. As one of the independents, I did not know you were counting on the lefty politicians to save you from Trump's warped political view and unprofessionalism. You screwed up, but we will fix that leader selection part in November.
He did? Then why do ya think he banned all travel from areas affected by the corona virus?
OH! OH! So simply banning the travel was all it took to stop it? Good. Since was the only step he took initially and he took that step, I guess all the dead people can get up now and go back to their lives, and we can celebrate that the pandemic passed us by, and New York can quit using refrigerated trailers and ice rinks to store the dead. Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
What steps did the obamaturd take to prevent the deaths of Americans during the obamaturd flu? What was the total? 17,000?
Who gives a shit? Look at your calendar. This is the year 2020. That dumb ass has been in office over 3 years. Just when do you expect him to become responsible for his actions and decisions. He not planning to take that up. He says "I take no responsibility, at all",(that statement you can depend on) and I understand that is good enough for you, I suppose because you really knew what you would be getting when you voted for him.
So you admit or are too embarassed to say what obamaturd fid the save 17 thousand lives during the obamaturd fly. All ewe know is that you have been commanded to bash Trump! This is what I say democrats are assholes!
Guess that would be a weak but acceptable response I were a democrat. Obo is no hero of mine. Comparisons to past things you or I did not approve of are just evading reality. Get it straight. Obama does not matter and hasn't since January 20, 2017. Three years down the line, Trump is the one to hold accountable or praise for national situations, actions and results for actions taken or rejected. I'm not trying to be mean. It's just the way it is. Goes back to my 20 in military command situations. When you assume command responsibility as commander of relief in position or sector, it's all your right then. You cannot pass the buck or blame after you have moved you people into place and accepted the battle hand off.
Oh but it does matter. Know what he did? Nothing. Know who did not whine and carry on braying about incompetence. That makes everyone of you a hypocrite.
Wellllll, If if makes you sleep better, thinking me a democrat, just because you usual deflections to bygone years do not work on normal people, you go right ahead, honey. Don't forget to say your prayers to St. Donald.
Keep deflecting. It’s what asshole democrats dew beast. Yay for Ewe.
The thread is about

you keep wanting live in the past, talking about Obama and Democrats, and you think I'm deflecting? I bet you went to public school, right?

the past is what it is. I am asking if you bitched about the obamaturd doing absolutely nothing while Americans died. My bet is that you didn’t. You aren’t doing shit now except trash Trump, be hypocritical and yes, deflect.

I know this is how English is taught, but I don't really take it seriously as a hard and fast rule. In history, 'less' has always been used with countable nouns, as per wikipedia, at least as far back as Alfred the Great back in 888 and sails way past Shakespeare in common usage. Yup, the Bard. For example, go to most shops, like Walmart and its "20 items or less", not 'fewer' as that would sound stupid. In general, fewer sounds stupid to my ear, 'less' is a much more elegant word.

This so-called rule originates from some grammar nazi's (Baker) preference back in 1770. That's it. Just some dude's preference overturning 900 years of history and people taking it overseriously. Now, you can give me the $$$ for that grammar lesson, although grammar is not my strong suit. Don't have the pedantry for it.

And the reason Covid-19 is lower in China, if they're not lying, is that China is a dictatorship and they can weld doors shut if they want.

You're dealing with a linguistic archconservative here. I'm maybe the only guy left who still spells Halowe'en with the apostrophe. Less and fewer is far more known though except among the wilfully ignorant. And for that I blame Miller Beer commercials ("less calories" my ass). It's simple --- Less rain, fewer raindrops. Less of much, fewer of many. They denote two different things, one is countable the other isn't.

As for China, yes it has a far more authoritarian culture and as such is easier to control more firmly. They don't have a state governor countering shelter orders from mayors. Much less democratic, much more efficient. But the fact remains they have also had more TIME to contain, even after fucking the whole thing up at the beginning, than this country has. It was only yesterday (literally) that the US number of Recovered finally exceeded the number of dead. And that's because Recoveries take much more time than infections do. The more time goes by, the more that ratio starts to resemble real-world expectations. I can't go into more detail that that or I'll get banned by O'Brien at the Ministry of Information here but you can see it right there in the numbers. Just look at those two columns of the countries that have had it the longest, REGARDLESS of their democracy factor -- China, South Korea, even Italy, Spain and France. They've all had the time to amass Recovery numbers. That's because they've had more TIME.

View attachment 315814

Second --- the simple reason is TIME. China has had this grunge longer than anybody. That's also why it has twenty-two times more people recovered from it than dead. Because recoveries take TIME. So does abatement of an epidemic. China has had TIME that we have not.

That comes to, let's see, fifty-two cents for the English lesson and a hundred million dollars for Captain Obvious.

They had 83,000 cases.

What the fuck is it with summa you wags who insist on inserting value judgments where there were none?

Is it some kind of brain damage or what? Can you READ?

That covers your first line. As for the rest, yes, I don't simply discard numbers because I wish they said something else on the basis of NOTHING. I guess that's related to fabricating value judgments, isn't it. Must be a lot of work.

View attachment 315814

Hey thanks for the grammar correction I appreciate it.
But you your second point "TIME" is incorrect. The reality is China has 4 times the population than the USA. Plus the time is a 2 month lead...for 1.4 billion people?

Irrelevant "how many" people, 1.4 billion or 14, TIME works the same way for all of them. There is no "virus internet" where they all converge to decide their next course of action depending on how many bodies they have available. The incubation period is somewhere between 14 and 24 days. That much time must pass to see Recoveries mount. You can see it in our own stats. You can see it in any country's stats.

Finally your last point. Recoveries have nothing to do with the total number of cases.
It is the number of people compared to the number of cases. What is missing is the number of tests from China.

Vice-President Mike Pence said coronavirus tests were now available in all 50 states and more than 552,000 tests had been conducted nationwide.

But a quick search of Google "How many Chinese have been tested for Coronavirus" shows no number of tests.

I guess that's supposed to be a defection, like trotting in the Polish First Lady. It makes no sense here and is summarily dismissed as garbage. Your question got its answer, anything else?

View attachment 315814

They had 83,000 cases.

What the fuck is it with summa you wags who insist on inserting value judgments where there were none?

That covers your first line. As for the rest, yes, I don't simply discard numbers because I wish they said something else on the basis of NOTHING. I guess that's related to fabricating value judgments, isn't it. Must be a lot of work.

You remain a dumb*ss who chooses to believe he Communists lies and propaganda. Value judgement? Damn right, they lie through their teth at every turn, tey allow NOTHING out that makes the "State" look bad. Just grow up kid.

View attachment 315814

Because you're cause and effect challenged I'm guessing.

1. The Chinese have more control of their people. You see, PROGS want freedom and that, only to complain later more people come down with the virus, which is a result of that freedom.

2. The Chinese misled the world on this virus.

3. The Chinese misled the world on this virus, what makes you think their reported numbers are accurate?

View attachment 315814

They had 83,000 cases.

You remain a dumb*ss who chooses to believe he Communists lies and propaganda. Value judgement? Damn right, they lie through their teth at every turn, tey allow NOTHING out that makes the "State" look bad. Just grow up kid.

I don't know what a "dumb*ss" or a "teth" is but if you have better numbers that refute the ones from Johns Hopkins, BRING 'EM IN HERE, Hunior. Otherwise you're just talking out your ass. I'm afraid your whining of "waaah I don't like the numebers" has no function.

No your just another idiots who believe the HATE TRUMP statistics put there to help you look like idiots even more.

The problem you Turmp haters are to stupid to see that's what is going on .

On Monday we reported how thousands of young Americans laughed off warnings to self-isolate and partied on Florida beaches anyway for spring break – with several now testing positive for COVID-19. ( IDOTS OF LEFTIST NO DOUBT).

Forum List

Back