US military urgently seeking enormous underground complex for undisclosed experiments

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

You know, this doesn't really sound that ominous. Especially when you read this in the link........................

DARPA’s “Underground Experimentation Request for Information” sheds slightly more information: “DARPA is interested in understanding the state of the art in innovative technologies that may enable future solutions to rapidly map, navigate, and search unknown complex subterranean environments to locate objects of interest.” Simply put, it sounds like DARPA wants to play a massive underground game of hide-and-seek because “the subterranean domain” is becoming “increasingly relevant for global security and disaster-related search and rescue missions.”

Maybe they have come up with some really cool tech that allows you to actually see in the dark, which may be the reason they are asking for underground facilities. Ever been in the bottom of a mine shaft at around 700 ft. underground? If you ever want to know what true dark looks and feels like, that is where you do it. Current NVG's are good in very low light conditions, but they still require some ambient light to work.

You know, this doesn't really sound that ominous. Especially when you read this in the link........................

DARPA’s “Underground Experimentation Request for Information” sheds slightly more information: “DARPA is interested in understanding the state of the art in innovative technologies that may enable future solutions to rapidly map, navigate, and search unknown complex subterranean environments to locate objects of interest.” Simply put, it sounds like DARPA wants to play a massive underground game of hide-and-seek because “the subterranean domain” is becoming “increasingly relevant for global security and disaster-related search and rescue missions.”

Maybe they have come up with some really cool tech that allows you to actually see in the dark, which may be the reason they are asking for underground facilities. Ever been in the bottom of a mine shaft at around 700 ft. underground? If you ever want to know what true dark looks and feels like, that is where you do it. Current NVG's are good in very low light conditions, but they still require some ambient light to work.

Why are you trying to temper the OPs paranoia?

Sure, go ahead and ruin some perfectly good conspiracy fodder. I was going to go with gateway to hell.

Sure, go ahead and ruin some perfectly good conspiracy fodder. I was going to go with gateway to hell.

Sorry to be the voice of reason y'all.

Okay....................I'll change my theory and go with Billy Kinetta's. They had to have it in 48 hours, because the weaponized CHUD's start to decay and diminish if they don't see combat within that time.

The people that are being used to test the CHUD's to see how lethal they can be are homeless people captured in San Francisco. They use them as fodder so that San Francisco can clean up their turd problem.

That far enough down the rabbit hole for you guys?

Sorry to be the voice of reason y'all.

Okay....................I'll change my theory and go with Billy Kinetta's. They had to have it in 48 hours, because the weaponized CHUD's start to decay and diminish if they don't see combat within that time.

The people that are being used to test the CHUD's to see how lethal they can be are homeless people captured in San Francisco. They use them as fodder so that San Francisco can clean up their turd problem.

That far enough down the rabbit hole for you guys?
A good start. Personally I think there needs to be some UFOs or probing of some type.

There is and underground bunker in Kansas. It was built during the Kennedy presidency. It has numerous levels and had housed a nuclear missile during the CUBAN missile crisis. It has everything they are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INFORMED DUMBASS . INFORMED! LOL . YOU HOWEVER ARE CLEARLY CLUELESS BUT WORRY NOT SOON REALITY IS GONNA SMACK YAH SOONER LATER.................. THEN AGAIN U R ONE OF THE SUPER DUNCE.

Jason Koebler looks like a weird kid who blogs out of his parent's basement. In a Google search Koebler says "pitch a tip to me". How does he end up in the "current events" forum? Only the crazy left.

Taliban tunnel seeker technology; those guys are so stuffed!!!

Greg

Awww, way to take all the fun outta it mang.

I was hoping for something alien related.

Forum List

Back